BvS The Official Jason Momoa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love a Lobo cameo when they introduce Green Lantern. Maybe he's interrogating him in a space bar before getting called to Earth.

Mr. Mxyzptlk.

About as likely as Doomsday.
mimosa_zps7a592141.png

So... no one wants to say [BLACKOUT]Nightwing[/BLACKOUT], huh?

Killer croc or at least that is my hope.

I immediately thought Vandal Savage.

I should tattoo this on my chest.

Using Doomsday this early on in Superman's career makes no sense, story wise. Nobody except Lois and Ma Kent would give a crap if Superman died.

Since Doomsday is known for one thing and one thing only, killing Superman, and they're not going to do that this early, then to water him down into just punching fodder for Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman is a disservice to the character.

And if he's not killing Superman, the only thing he's known for, he's only a big dumb monster. You could use any other big dumb monster, like Grundy, in his place.

I sincerely, sincerely doubt Doomsday is in this movie.

It's all about fame, hype n sensation.
N doomsday is the most well known villains besides Lex n Zod.

I immediately thought Vandal Savage.

Me too, and that's what I'm really hoping. He's got a great look for the character. Plus bringing in Doomsday this early is a bad idea IMO.

I should tattoo this on my chest.

Using Doomsday this early on in Superman's career makes no sense, story wise. Nobody except Lois and Ma Kent would give a crap if Superman died.

Since Doomsday is known for one thing and one thing only, killing Superman, and they're not going to do that this early, then to water him down into just punching fodder for Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman is a disservice to the character.

And if he's not killing Superman, the only thing he's known for, he's only a big dumb monster. You could use any other big dumb monster, like Grundy, in his place.

I sincerely, sincerely doubt Doomsday is in this movie.

Well it's not my story and the thread kinda asks for our opinion. Yes, it would likely water down Doomsday but you can't deny the destruction is right up Zacks alley. Again, this isn't my story and it might not be the best but it could work. I can visualize the outcome.

Well it's not my story and the thread kinda asks for our opinion. Yes, it would likely water down Doomsday but you can't deny the destruction is right up Zacks alley. Again, this isn't my story and it might not be the best but it could work. I can visualize the outcome.

I can visualize a Batman movie starring Crazy Quilt. What's your point?

And there are literally dozens of other villains who AREN'T known for only killing Superman that are also capable of city destruction.

Shav his hair, color his skin, give him a robot voice. Braniac? lol I'm just wishing here because the two villians I want to see Superman take on in a movie is Braniac and Darkseid

It's probably not going to happen, but he'd be an awesome Lobo.

All I know is that having Momoa and Cavill in the same movie is going to make every woman I know go crazy.

N WB had been trying to do a doomsday story since 1998!!! The Nicolas cage time!!!

I like the Aquaman suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back