BvS The Official Jason Momoa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You buffoons! He's clearly playing Hawkman.

lobo.jpg

Lobo?

Is there another remake of The Crow coming that I don't know about? :wow:

Deathstroke or Lobo...but knowing WB's controversial casting as of late, he'll probably end up being Jimmy. :o

He'd make a good Shazam/Black Adam as well.

I kinda really want him to play Vandal Savage now that somebody's mentioned it.

Dammit what a great idea.

He'd actually make a very good Corben since all he is in an enforcer...in most respects. Momoa is not that great of an actor, but he definitely brings a physical presence with him. Anyone doesn't believe just needs to watch Game of Thrones S1 and Conan with the volume on mute.

I do admit that he looks like a Hawkman or Lobo. But i seriously doubt that's even a thought.

while I think he'd fit Lobo better......I have a feeling this is who he will be.

momoadoom_by_josephcaw-d6xeen2.png

Me too. But im sure he'll be playing a meathead with zero dialogue anyway. Something unleashed by Luthor.

Most of the time i disagree with you, but for this one i agree. I'm not sure if he can act.

I'm just getting caught up... WHAT? Where is this from?

I'm not even sure if he can play a character like Lobo, Doomsday or Bizarro.

Thanks CH. I really don't know what to think if this is true. I have no ill will to Jason. I was pulling for that Conan movie to work. He was that films least problem, if at all. Still... For the life of me, outside of a longshot character like Lobo or Vandal Savage, I just don't see who he could play. Of course this could be a part like Meloni's Hardy too.

Who is he what's going on what happened?
Wait a minute was he Drago/Drogo in S1 ofGoT? He was bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"