the official late night with conan o'brien thread

zer00

Avenger
Reaction score
exactly as the name says. this is the late night with conan thread.

Let me pull the Walker Texas Ranger lever to bump this thread.

Click!

why thank you. I don't know why I didn't wait to start this thread till monday.

Am I the only one who agrees with Conan that just one night Max sould just start a song and then Cona starts dancing , and everyone in the studio starts dancing,......for a full Hour. I would love that. Best show ever.

that would be sooo f***** funny. or would it?...

Whats everyones fav moment. Two stick out to me. And thats from early on when Conan and Andy start laughing. Then it started in slow- mo with them still laughing and Andy looks over at Max and Max has a shot gun that he shoots Andy with. Conan then says you son of a ***** and pulls out a gun and shoots Max. All of it was slow-mo and had me on the ground laughing.

The other is Harission Ford seeeeeeccreeeeets.

"Its not easy being a celebrity, one day a kid came up to me and asked me for a auto graph, so I gave it to him. He then said thatnks Mr. Hanks. I took it away from him, tore it up and told him Tom Hanks was dead."

"tom hanks is dead"

that still makes me laugh.

what about fav character?

oh man, the one with michael moore from a few weeks ago is my favorite of all time. that baseball skit was friggin hilarious. i was crying.

"CATCH IT YOU FOOL!"

HMMMMMMMM thats hard. i would have to say the coked up Werewolf and Frankenstien. There is also the ones everyone has to like,the classics, Masterbating Bear anfd Truimpt The insult comic. I am one of the few who can't stop laughing for some reason when I see the fed Ex pope.

Originally posted by Batman15
oh man, the one with michael moore from a few weeks ago is my favorite of all time. that baseball skit was friggin hilarious. i was crying.

"CATCH IT YOU FOOL!"

And when he laughed when that woman said her father was dead then he wouldn't stop courting her. HILIARIOUS.

All of the seeeecrets are great.

Jeff Goldblum: Seeecrets.

People come up to me all the time and ask me if my name is pronounced Gold-Bloom or Gold-Blum. And I always tell them the same thing: How dare you speak to me.

And the Year 2000 bits are great as well.

Originally posted by Doomed_hero
And when he laughed when that woman said her father was dead then he wouldn't stop courting her. HILIARIOUS.

hahahaha oh man i love that skit so much....

that woman looked soo uncomfortable.

I haven't seen desk driving in a while.

Or always mentioning that La Bamba is a pervert. :D

Preperation H Raymond would be my favourite character.
Remember Whale Week from 2 years ago? At the end of the week Will Ferrell came out of the whale as Robert Goulet, did a short interview - sang Lover Boy then just ran behind the curtain.

As a Canadian, his week in Toronto was his best and hope the show returns one day.

I like Kids Drawings about 3 or 4 weeks ago, that one was the best!

The one episode where he had Jim Carrey was the best thing I've ever seen. And that is what made me a true Conan fan.

The episodes with jeff goldblum are always the most unproductive interviews EVER.

they talk about conan's skin.

He was mentioned in the Pooch Cafe comic strip today.

And what things won't Joel the Annoucer not do?

I'll tell you one thing he WILL do: Make sweet love to Asian men. :D

I loved the episode when gas prices went up.

and joel had a mohawk and went inot like a mad max thing. anybody see that?

tonights episode might be a repeat but it's still funny as helll!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"