The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

DarkKnight245

Conan O'Brien Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm sure you are all aware that this is Jay Leno's final week as host of the Tonight Show. on Monday Conan O'Brien will take over for Jay. Speaking of Conan he will be Jay's final guest on the final show which is Friday. I'm interested in how Jay will pass the torch to Conan. After all the Tonight Show is a BIG deal in Late Night Television. It's the cream of the crop. I want this thread to showcase everyone's feelings about Conan taking the big job. So Discuss Away my Babies!

As much as I like Conan O' Brien, I'm going to find it REALLY weird seeing him on the Tonight Show. Leno's done it for sooo long that I don't think it'll be the same without him. I'm still trying to adjust to Jimmy Fallon taking over Late Night. :(

Jimmy Fallon's Late Night is one of the most painful things I've ever watched, just pure IMO. I'm actually going to miss Leno, but I love Conan so I think all is well.

I can't wait for Conan to take over next week. A couple of months without him has been hard. I feel like a nomad during the late show hours. I only really watch him but ocassionally Leno too.

i cant wait either, and he promised that he will keep the old format of his Late Night show
ever since he left im watching his old material on youtube
this channel has many of conan's sketches and interviews (like my sig)
http://www.youtube.com/user/PolarisPes

with just a few days left until he comes on, i found a video of his new set

Now Max Wienberg is still Conan's band right? and will he still have Joel and the rest of his crew members?
I can't wait for monday to watch this.

Now Max Wienberg is still Conan's band right? and will he still have Joel and the rest of his crew members?
I can't wait for monday to watch this.

Joel is not going to be the announcer. Andy Richter will announce.

The entire Max Weinberg Seven will still be his band.

is Brian McCann going to be back too? i havent heard if the people that plays in conan's sketches going to be on the tonight show

well, most of the actors in his sketches are actually conan writers, tech guys, and ect.
so theres a chance

I like the look of his set. Leno's looked tacky to me.

What if Jay Leno were to fail in ratings with the prime time show & wanted to go back to The Tonight Show could he ever do that?

no, he originally wanted to retire, but the NBC executives wanted him back in fear that he may go to another network.
so if his ratings fail i doubt he could take conan's spot

I can't wait! All these months without new Conan has been painful. Too bad Joel is not on the new show.

Jimmy Fallon's Late Night is one of the most painful things I've ever watched, just pure IMO..

Yeha he is horrible and people laugh because his jokes are bad. His act is telling a joke that isn't funny and then acting dumbfouded. Oh haha Jimmy you'll get it next time.

I love fallon actually. He needs some work on the stand up portion but he has the best interviews cause he is so enamored with the people and I think that would be like me hosting that show.

Anyways tonight is Conan's big night so we'll see how it goes:up:

I hadn't watched the old Conan O'Brien show in a long while was he still doing "If these people mated segment" on his old show, & do you think it will carry over onto the Tonight Show?

I can't wait for the "trying furiously to find his chapstick in his fanny pack" bear to show up.

Alright, time to pick a thread. Think this is the one.

This one has Conan in the title. It wins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"