The Official 'Magic Bullet: The Movie' Thread

Prognosticator

Superhero
Reaction score
Guys,

It's official! Ari Avad just announced their plans to make a Magic Bullet movie!!!!

Details are few right now, but what we do know is that Paul Hogan (of Crocodile Dundee) is attached to star as Mick! Also, they are in talks with Jack Black to play the part of a "younger Berman" (a bit of a change-up for sure), and Meryl Streep even came in to audition for Hazel!!

Fred and Ike are back as well, although its unclear who will play the part of their respective wives. (However, Sopranos star Lorraine Bracco is whispered to take over the role of Fred's wife)

The biggest news is that Mimi is in line to play herself, which would be her onscreen debut! However, studio execs worry that her lack of film experience might hurt opening weekend box office numbers.

Brett Ratner is in line to direct, and according to him the running time is going to be about 6 seconds. They are shooting for a summer 08' release!

...Wow, what an exclusive. I can't wait to check it out. I hope they format it for IMAX!

"You'll forgive me if I'm not leaping for joy. Bad back you know."

Is that post supposed to be funny, because you lost me.

Would've been cooler if you'd made it half way believable and supplied a fictional link.

Anyway, can you imagine the close-ups of the blending in IMAX?!?:eek:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Would've been cooler if you'd made it half way believable and supplied a fictional link.

Anyway, can you imagine the close-ups of the blending in IMAX?!?:eek:

I know! I wasn't sure about what i could and couldn't get away with so...:(

well , in future...ain't no way Meryl's gonna star in an adaptation of an infomercial.

Though, DeNiro did do Rocky and Bullwinkle.
Hmmmm

what is the magic bullet?

Berman needs to be played by John Goodman.

Mick should be played by Crocodile Dundee, its perfect casting Prog.

I haven't heard anything about this movie in a really long time....I'm worried they've put the kabosh on it?! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"