The Official Man of Steel Blu Ray Thread

i hope they include the scenes that were cut from the assembly cut into this release.

Me too. Loved the film and the more of it I can see the better. Watchmen was even better with its director's cut.

Sorry but those covers are boring. WB just really know how to design beautiful DVD covers. Can't they do something special for once? As others have said already, same cover almost as Superman Returns (flying next plane). So much for distancing themselves from that movie.

5171SUPERMAN_RETURNS.jpg

i love this poster of Henry Cavill as Superman, i really wanted this to be the cover, very mystic

man-of-steel-poster-new-movie-picture.jpg

I know this is nothing to really go off of, but Iron Man 3 came out in May and the Blu Ray for that is being released in September. So I'm hoping that the Blu Ray for MOS is released in October.

Like you said it isn't nothing to fully go off of but an October release wouldn't shock me because 2 other May releases: Gatbsy and STID are getting released in late August/September.

wow that photoshop job of inserting the hand at the right side of the page is just terrible. I can't believe people get paid for making that crap.

It's probably gonna be released very late in the year if WB uses the same strategy as TDKR. Maybe a month earlier (because MOS was released in June while TDKR in July). A very painful wait.

TDKR Blu-ray is listed on Amazon as having come out in December. I think we got the Region 2 late November. So, my guess is Man of Steel late October/early November, unless WB decide to delay it further for Christmas.

TDKR Blu-ray is listed on Amazon as having come out in December. I think we got the Region 2 late November. So, my guess is Man of Steel late October/early November, unless WB decide to delay it further for Christmas.

Just in time for exam season :woot: . I know I'll be watching the crap out of Man of Steel.

If the Audio and Video transfer turn out as good as the Sucker Punch blu-ray, we're in for a treat.

Support this on blu-ray guys...studios are seeing less and less profit by including all these extra features etc on physical discs because digital download and streaming the films with no extra content is cheaper and such formats are taking marketshare from bluray.

MEN Of Steel Trailers ( all 4 of them) and movie poster art. All of Christopher Nolam Batman movies have them so I hope that Zack Snyder put them on the Blu-Ray too. Why? Because for some reason none of Zack Snyder movies like 300, Sucker Punch, Watchmen and DFTD have Theatrical Trailers or poster art.

NOOOO the S on its own is perfect! Why put that over it? Or at least put it at the bottom. And please say there is a 2D steelbook.

Anyway anyone know when the features details should surface? I really want to know if an MMM will appear on the bluray.

hey, any word on the release date for the Blu Ray?

"Just" the theatrical version though.

Phew those covers are much better. My favourite being the one of Cavill for the 3D version.

NECJVcdvYf8UGE_1_1.jpg

Definitely getting that Collector's Edition.

Glad the release date has finally been announced. :up::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"