Bonus Blu-Ray Movies w/PS3

dpm07

Hiking Hero
Reaction score
I have recently purchased my PS3 (I did the Wal-Mart Special this past Saturday), and now I am thinking about the five bonus Blu-Ray movies that I can get.

Am I limited to certain Blu-Ray movies, or can I get any Blu-Ray Movies that are Blu-Ray? I see this list here, but there are a lot of other movies out that are Blu-Ray.

You're limited to the movies on the list. And it can't just be any five on the list, it has to be the ones in each group.

Like in Group 1 you have the choice of Disney's movies: the Prestige, Wild Hogs, and Pirates of the Carribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.

In Group 2 you have the choice of Warner Bros.' movies: Swordfish, Superman the Movie, and Full Metal Jacket.

In Group 3 you have the choice of Lion's Gate's movies: Stir of Echoes, American Psycho, and the Devil's Rejects.

In Group 4 you have the choice of Sony's movies: the Patriot, S.W.A.T., and Ultraviolet.

In Group 5 you have the choice of 20th Century Fox's movies Chain Reaction, Hart's War, the Omen 666, Species, Flight of the Phoenix, and the Last Waltz.

That sucks. Oh well.

At least that clears things up. Thanks a lot for the info!

My suggestions. For what it is worth. The 5th group is a toss up.
Pirates of the Carribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.
Full Metal Jacket.
American Psycho.
the Patriot.

My suggestions. For what it is worth. The 5th group is a toss up.
Pirates of the Carribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.
Full Metal Jacket.
American Psycho.
the Patriot.
I wouldnt even get the Pirates movie since its a Disney film and they've been having quite a few Buy 1, Get 1 Free deals lately. Thats how I snagged both of the first 2 films. They might have another one eventually, just have to look out of rit

yes, instead of Pirates I'd go with The Prestige

You're getting five free Blu-Rays. It doesn't suck that much.

From that standpoint, true.

However, there really isn't a lot on that list that I would prefer over some other Blu-Ray films that are currently out. I just wish it were an open option, or any five under $30 or something like that.

Based on what I see before me of the choices, I'll probably go with the following:

Group I: Prestige or Pirates
Group II: Swordfish or FMJ (Probably FMJ)
Group III: American Psycho or Devil's Rejects (Never seen DR)
Group IV: Crap shoot.
Group V: Flight of the Phoenix probably

Hey dpm sorry im late but did you send out your list already? I suggest you not get FMJ.

Because both HD-DVD and Blu-ray released a version that was ****ty and got discontinued and they just re-released a better version so they are probably giving away the discontinued versions with the mail-ins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"