X-Men The Official MCU X-Men News and Discussion Thread

I want to see Anna, Shawn, Eliot, kelsey, Alan return as well. I don't know about Daniel Cudmore unless they do two Colossus?

Angel and Psylocke... its weird I feel like Ben Hardy and Olivia Munn looked the part but were silent henchmen and to think that they were playing two of the core X-Men was such an awful take. Though they could easily appear as X-Men alongside the Ot cast and I seriously doubt anyone would complain. Ben Foster returning as Angel, instead of Ben Hardy would be fine to me as well.

I'd love to see Magik, Wolfsbane, Moonstar and X-23 one more time, too. Though there's definitely not going enough screentime for so many characters to have anything more than a cameo.

Do we think Cyclops, Jean and Storm aren't going to be in posters?

I don't think I've seen any production still or a photoshoot pic for Sir Patrick Stewart in Multiverse in Madness. Even after that movie came out.

dont set your expectations too high, guys, its a Ryan Reynolds movie after all.
we would be lucky if Marsden gets 2 lines.

I wonder if they would bring back the cerebro X door, and X2's theme when the foXverse's X-Men shows up, or instead use the TAS' theme.:xmen:

I reckon they’ll just use the TAS theme. But the door would be cool
Yeah, keep the traditional stuff that worked like the door and add in other great stuff like the TAS theme. :up:

How many volumes do you want for Marvel Studios' X-Men?

I want up until Vol. X. Thats 3 more films than foXverse' X-Men films.

But we'll see. I don't want to wait 4 to 6 years every new film. 3 years is a long gap too, since its the X-Men. Like imagine the anticipation for Marvel Studios' X2 after Marvel Studios' X-Men.

I'd like to see more than a trilogy, certainly, but I don't have a specific number because what I want most is for there to be a broad, healthy mix with a lot of spin-off teams and characters, so exactly what spin-offs there are will obviously partially determine how many mainline films get made.

Yeah, exactly. I mostly hope for there to be an ecosystem of mutant-related projects, but that doesn't necessarily have to mean a lot of mainline film installments.

In the comics, I don't pay attention to the solo Xeries.

So I hope they just make a new X-Men movie every two years, so we would really see the team evolve in a span of 10 X-Men movies. A solo mutant movie (like for the Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Rogue) would make the wait longer for the sequels.

The thought of me being close to my 50th before Marvel Studios' X3 comes out is terrifying. I'm 34 btw.

How many volumes do you want for Marvel Studios' X-Men?

I want up until Vol. X. Thats 3 more films than foXverse' X-Men films.

But we'll see. I don't want to wait 4 to 6 years every new film. 3 years is a long gap too, since its the X-Men. Like imagine the anticipation for Marvel Studios' X2 after Marvel Studios' X-Men.
You're asking the wrong person here if you want a sensible answer. :funny:

I'll take 10 mainline X-Men films to start, and 20 spinoffs including shows. :hehe:

In the comics, I don't pay attention to the solo Xeries.

So I hope they just make a new X-Men movie every two years, so we would really see the team evolve in a span of 10 X-Men movies. A solo mutant movie (like for the Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Rogue) would make the wait longer for the sequels.

The thought of me being close to my 50th before Marvel Studios' X3 comes out is terrifying. I'm 34 btw.
Every 2 years is asking a bit too much but it would be amazing if it was somehow possible. Just got to try to live much longer and you will have a lot more to enjoy, simples. :funny:.

You're asking the wrong person here if you want a sensible answer. :funny:

I'll take 10 mainline X-Men films to start, and 20 spinoffs including shows. :hehe:
Every 2 years is asking a bit too much but it would be amazing if it was somehow possible. Just got to try to live much longer and you will have a lot more to enjoy, simples. :funny:.
Ideally it would be every 2 years to cover/feature most of the X-Men when all things are said and done... and I don't plan to live through my 60s, 70s and 80s anticipating for the third X-Men reboot. So more X-Men films under Marvel Studios, and the sooner they come, the better. The comics just keep eXpanding and there's literally no shortage of stories and characters to mine there.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"