X-Men The Official MCU X-Men News and Discussion Thread

I believe that the Mutants always existed in the MCU World but they remained Hidden i could see MCU Wolverine living all the MCU Events in the Shadows as a Normal Civilian maybe Hydra experimented with Mutants but i could see Disney doing some changes in some Characters like Magneto not being a World War 2 Survivor anymore since in MCU World Magneto would be almost 100 Years Old if he was still a Child during World War 2 i could see MCU X-Men being inspired by Ultimate Version of the X-Men at least in aesthetics but its still Weird that Hugh Jackman Wolverine a Wolverine from another Universe would first appear in Public in the MCU before MCU Wolverine or the MCU X-Men

Sir Patrick Stewart really meant when he said

Mutation. It is the key to our evolution. It is how we have evolved from a single-cell organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward.

Avengers 7 is now 2027 and I doubt the X-Men reboot would be released 1 year after Secret Wars, but we are going to see the X-Men Ot cast in less than 11 months. So its a miX of bad and good news.

Sir Patrick Stewart really meant when he said

Mutation. It is the key to our evolution. It is how we have evolved from a single-cell organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward.

Avengers 7 is now 2027 and I doubt the X-Men reboot would be released 1 year after Secret Wars, but we are going to see the X-Men Ot cast in less than 11 months. So its a miX of bad and good news.
What’s realistic now for the first MCU X-Men film? 2030? :dry:

Yeah, anywhere after 2027. Fox had a lot fundamental problems with their X-Men movies, but at least they were a priority for them. For all the hype about Disney buying Fox, we're getting a whole heap of nothing. Ryan Reynolds is great, but just Deadpool 3 really isn't going to cut it.

Edit: that might just be my saltiest post on SHH ever. I generally do try to keep it positive. It's just so incredibly frustrating to see this. The X-Men franchise means the world to me. I was really hoping for something better than this.

Last edited:
Yeah, anywhere after 2027. Fox had a lot fundamental problems with their X-Men movies, but at least they were a priority for them. For all the hype about Disney buying Fox, we're getting a whole heap of nothing. Ryan Reynolds is great, but just Deadpool 3 really isn't going to cut it.

Edit: that might just be my saltiest post on SHH ever. I generally do try to keep it positive. It's just so incredibly frustrating to see this. The X-Men franchise means the world to me. I was really hoping for something better than this.
Yes you do, and I like that. :cwink::up:

It does seem that there is one delay after another unfortunately, but I have faith that when X-Men does land we will be eating good for years. :cool:

Yes you do, and I like that. :cwink::up:

It does seem that there is one delay after another unfortunately, but I have faith that when X-Men does land we will be eating good for years. :cool:
Oh yeah, fingers crossed!

Can you imagine if World War 3 finally happen or there's like an asteroid M coming to Earth, and Marvel Studios' X-Men was just announced. Like good Lord. This decade hasn't been smooth sailing for Marvel Studios huh.

Can you imagine if World War 3 finally happen or there's like an asteroid M coming to Earth, and Marvel Studios' X-Men was just announced. Like good Lord. This decade hasn't been smooth sailing for Marvel Studios huh.
Let's not joke about that, lol. Things aren't so great in our world, those things are actually possible.

Let's not joke about that, lol. Things aren't so great in our world, those things are actually possible.
Its not a joke. Since i actually think about the conflict in Russia/Ukraine (and from time to time I check for updates) then there's China/Taiwan and Taiwan is like my neighbour country so yeah, its terrifying.

If Covid taught me anything is that, things in a global scale, can rapidly change in a matter of weeks.

Its not a joke. Since i actually think about the conflict in Russia/Ukraine (and from time to time I check for updates) then there's China/Taiwan and Taiwan is like my neighbour country so yeah, its terrifying.
Oh I know, I keep watching the daily news even though it terrifies me. :( Sometimes I think it's better not to know.

god-damn-it-blade-runner.gif

Can’t imagine it will treat them as importantly as NWH did its Spider-Men, especially with it all coming from a comedy perspective in a Deadpool film and with them not being the title characters, but would be great to see if so.
I don't think the OT cast eXcluding Hugh Jackman will have a large supporting role, but this is their bridge for the Secret Wars appearance. This is the only film they could appear aside from Kang Dynasty, unless other phas5 and siX films, feature another reality hopping like in the Madness of the Multiverse or some of the Ot cast gets transported into the 616 in a non Deadpool/Avengers film, but what film would that be?

I don't think the OT cast eXcluding Hugh Jackman will have a large supporting role, but this is their bridge for the Secret Wars appearance. This is the only film they could appear aside from Kang Dynasty, unless other phas5 and siX films, feature another reality hopping like in the Madness of the Multiverse or some of the Ot cast gets transported into the 616 in a non Deadpool/Avengers film, but what film would that be?
Probably right. I doubt most of them are appearing in a string of films, probably just this one and Secret Wars, so this could be the set up and Secret Wars the final payoff.

Probably right. I doubt most of them are appearing in a string of films, probably just this one and Secret Wars, so this could be the set up and Secret Wars the final payoff.
So far the films that features the Multiverse

2021 - Spider-Man No Way Home
2022 - Doctor Strange in the Madness of the Multiverse (Sir Patrick Stewart)
2023 - Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
2024 - Deadpool No Way FoX (Ryan, Hugh, Famke, Halle, Marsden)
2026 - Avengers: The Kang Dynasty
2027 - Avengers: Secret Wars

I think its possible some of the Ot cast will have some role in Kang Dynasty especially if they aren't appearing neXt year. Kevin Feige could be spreading out the foX cast in different MCU films, before Secret Wars. While I can see 4 featuring foX's previous two Fantastic Four cast rather than foX-Men. Then Welsey Snipes in Blade.

So far the films that features the Multiverse

2021 - Spider-Man No Way Home
2022 - Doctor Strange in the Madness of the Multiverse (Sir Patrick Stewart)
2023 - Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
2024 - Deadpool No Way FoX (Ryan, Hugh, Famke, Halle, Marsden)
2026 - Avengers: The Kang Dynasty
2027 - Avengers: Secret Wars

I think its possible some of the Ot cast will have some role in Kang Dynasty especially if they aren't appearing neXt year. Kevin Feige could be spreading out the foX cast in different MCU films, before Secret Wars. While I can see 4 featuring foX's previous two Fantastic Four cast rather than foX-Men. Then Welsey Snipes in Blade.
Maybe 1 or 2. I’d expect the main bunch to be saved for Secret Wars where absolutely everyone is thrown together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"