X-Men The Official MCU X-Men News and Discussion Thread

vgdoe66795t51.jpg
Works for me. I love Ewan McGregor. :D

I think it is clear by know that Feige doesn't know **** about running a television division. And his damn ego cost us some great shows.
Well which imo, they should have stuck with the movies,and let someone do a few Marvel shows (like 1 to 2 shows per year) for Disney+.

Not to mention Kung Fu Panda 4 did tremendously well at the box office on a budget of under $100 million.
Aside from Deadpool & Wolverine, there's still Inside Out, Wicked, Despicable Me, Joker, Moana and Venom which should all be fine at the box office.

But ultimately, streaming is making harder for a lot of films to really make an impression at the box office. I think Marvel Studios should be wiser in the future, more movie flops under the MCU, won't be good for the X-Men.

Works for me. I love Ewan McGregor. :D
I didn't realize it was him.

I can't see him for the role. It would be similar to casting James McAvoy as the Professor. Serviceable but not exactly groundbreaking choice.

Ah, wealthy white man from TERF island. No reason at all to be concerned there.

The problem is always going to go back to my concerns with a CCP approved X-men. Fighting to be part of society vs fighting to be accepted for who you are is a subtle, but very important distinction.
Ha yeah well…I think it’s more appealing to the American mid west than the CCP these days.

It’s like, I was in a book store today and they had a Kendrick Lamar book right next to a Taylor Swift book. I kind of think that relates to the x-men, like the fans want a Kendrick Lamar but we’re going to get a Taylor Swift as in easily digestible, poppy, sugary and the vaguest lettuce slap of a political comment like “bigotry is bad”

Just a few more fan cast picks…

X-MEN
Charles Xavier: Ewan McGregor, 53
aLwPBAP_700b.jpg

Scott Summers / Cyclops: KJ Apa, 26
KJ-credit-Bartek-Szmigulski-e1655740642862.png

Ororo Munroe / Storm: Jayme Lawson, 26
GettyImages-1201934249-copy-1606339776.jpg

Jean Grey: Maya Hawke, 25
MAYA%2520HAWKE%252030062022_SF.jpg

Hank McCoy / Beast: Owen Teague, 25

Bobby Drake / Iceman: Jack Dylan Grazer, 20
983386-luca.jpg

Lucas Bishop: Stephan James, 30
p26594286_e_h10_aa.jpg

Hisako Ichiki Armor: Unknown actor, 13-18
ultimate-x-men-1-banner.jpg

VILLAINS
Erik Lensherr / Magneto: Richard Armitage, 52
ezgif-7-992820cbe4-compressed.jpg

Cameron Hodge: Walton Goggins, 52
fallout-walton-goggins-cooper-howard.jpg

Dr. Steven Lang: Jim Parsons, 51
maxresdefault.jpg

ADDITIONAL
Valerie Cooper: Melanie Lynskey, 47
AAAAQfqT1I4JTQUWGM0qBvu3V0caj7HW9-ZRLJg-52c1qRIWXiXTUZSLHvMOe6jc4D4Qsz-Zqv7i1bQy3upO-D3Yhu6RaVn06J9pkiHq4nDMwb2w71Q0DE6YIedBHJ0ldBYoX7mkAHQWoRS-X5lFXoG-yOXwaUo.jpg

President Kelly: Bruce Greenwood, 67
0856da7cf7c06345906a6440f6e14886

Last edited:
He's hot. I like it.

By the way, this is Giancarlo Esposito's stunt double on the set of Brave New World:

Henry Gyrich?

He's hot. I like it.

By the way, this is Giancarlo Esposito's stunt double on the set of Brave New World:

Henry Gyrich?

Dunno if Gyrich fits the agent of chaos description that's been reported.

I watched The Flash last night or tried to and I just have to say, thank heavens Muschetti isn’t directing x-men. What a mess

Jacob Elordi is easily the best choice for Cyclops, from all the actors of the new generation. like hands down.
His character in Euphoria gave a dark vibe that shows Jacob has some range, and then he has the romcoms he has done that made many girls fall in love with him too, so seems like he has all the ingredients to make a compeling Scott Summers. A tormented, complex, melancholic and slim young man with the appearance of a boy scout.
Does that sound familiar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"