The Official Moon Knight Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldenAgeHero said:
im sorry but throwing moon discs is far more sissier.

but anywho i still like the spectre idea i had.

the costume should look like this
mtu7_cover.jpg

To be honest,white and green look far more sissier to me.Moon Knight isn't Spectre so it's best they look different.

Very true. Also, while I am in no way against, but rather support, Marvel taking cues and ideas from the Distinguished Competiton (Young Avengers from the concept of Teen Titans), I think it should be done only in contexts that make sense. The Young Avengers forming after the disbanding of the Avengers makes sense, and was extremely well done. No old charecters were torn from their roots to make it happen, and it was a good story of its own right. Changing the idea of Moon Knight to that of the spectre doesn't fit the charecter, and only makes Marvel look stupid. That said, I do wish Marvel would get its magical charecters together and define them better. It's like Joe Q has said, in Marvel, magic is too undefined to work for most good stories. It comes off as a deus ex machina too often.

Darthphere said:
Either way Moon Knight is perfect the way it is and the white costume is one of the most badass costumes ever. Its like having Hulk Higan beat up by a gay guy.

His costume isnt white.....it's supposed to be silver and black...with more black than silver. The only thing supposed to be silver(white) is the cape and hood

roach said:
His costume isnt white.....it's supposed to be silver and black...with more black than silver. The only thing supposed to be silver(white) is the cape and hood

Whatever fool, its fine the way it is.

Darthphere said:
Whatever fool, its fine the way it is.

just pointing out it's not a white costume is all

roach said:

Since when? I have all of Moon Knight's appearances and it's always been portrayed as white/silver. Characters even reference that.

Um where have you seen that?? I don't recall a black MK...

the pic from MTU is actually the correct color design.
The older issues have him in this color design but changed when writers and artists mistook old publishing coloring techniques as a white suit. Moonknight has always been described as being Silver and Jet. Jet being another word for black as in Jet Black.

roach said:
The older issues have him in this color design but changed when writers and artists mistook old publishing coloring techniques as a white suit. Moonknight has always been described as being Silver and Jet. Jet being another word for black as in Jet Black.

Every appearance ever of Moon Knight hes been in white since his inception, and the new title has him in white. I dotn nkow what to say.

Issue in question:

4033_1.jpg

roach said:

Always? Where?

His suit is white, he is just covered by the shadow of his cloak in that pic...:p

I really hope this run will be what happened with DD in the MK relaunch.

DBM whats the deal with your avatar. I thinks this current look is purfect...

IronSpidy said:
DBM whats the deal with your avatar. I thinks this current look is purfect...

It's Brittany Spears making a stupid face.

God I hate her.Only in America can a "celebrity" ride with her baby in her lap and not get away with it.

K-Fed is even worse. At least she worked for her money K-Fed is just a bum.

GNR4Life said:
God I hate her.Only in America can a "celebrity" ride with her baby in her lap and not get away with it.

Personally, I love Brittany Spears (but not her music). She's exactly like all those stupid redneck girls I grew up with in Kentucky. She dumb, hot, and easy.

Ok back on topic,I find myself really excited for this one.A month ago I couldn't care less about this book.But I think this is a good combo.Finch will finally get to rip loose instead of being tied down by talking heads which showcases his weakness.And Huston just has me sold.I've heard very good things about his books.

Glad to hear that man. Must be tough to decide on a book when they cost almost 5 bucks each.

You are my hero, lol. I dunno what I'd do, I'd defiently have to pick comics over gas for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"