THE OFFICIAL: Off-Topic Thread!

^^ you are right, I just thought that once Carp got going it would only be a matter of time, right now things are so slow I might go with him.

I thought I would bring this back up for any off-topic stuff....

I'd like to introduce you guys to the man in my life.....his name is Armstrong...

dsc07035jh1.jpg

dsc07033ak7.jpg

dsc07032ta1.jpg

dsc07031cq3.jpg

dsc07022yz3.jpg

I'd like to introduce you guys to the man in my life.....his name is Armstrong...

dsc07035jh1.jpg

dsc07033ak7.jpg

dsc07032ta1.jpg

dsc07031cq3.jpg

dsc07022yz3.jpg

It is hard for me to like dogs. They all hate me.

Cats, on the other hand, LOVE me. Figure that out.

Cute dog though.

dsc07033ak7.jpg

Well he has a rather fierce look. He scares me. :csad:

It is hard for me to like dogs. They all hate me.

Cats, on the other hand, LOVE me. Figure that out.

Cute dog though.

This guy loves EVERYBODY.....he has yet to find a human he didn't love, or a human that didn't love him....:cwink: he is a really sweet guy, that has a disposition.

He's 21 lbs, of pure manly muscle.....lmao

This guy loves EVERYBODY.....he has yet to find a human he didn't love, or a human that didn't love him....:cwink: he is a really sweet guy, that has a disposition.

Even so, I have been told that a few times, and their dog proceeded to bark and try to bite me (I get the "he is never like this" effect a lot with dogs). I don't know why I get this from dogs either.

Even so, I have been told that a few times, and their dog proceeded to bark and try to bite me (I get the "he is never like this" effect a lot with dogs). I don't know why I get this from dogs either.

There are people around my apartment that tell me he is the first dog that has ever liked them....

He barks until you talk to him and hold your hand out.....then he's on his back immediately waiting for a tummy rub....:cwink:

There are people around my apartment that tell me he is the first dog that has ever liked them....

He barks until you talk to him and hold your hand out.....then he's on his back immediately waiting for a tummy rub....:cwink:

If only more were like that, lol.

Movin on up!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"