The Official FF "OFF-TOPIC" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 7 teeth taken out today.....these stitches ****ing hurt dammit:mad:

zer00 said:
I had 7 teeth taken out today.....these stitches ****ing hurt dammit:mad:

Stitches ? what did you have them taken out with ?

HOLY SPIT! no pun intended. I still have the top two wisdom teeth that need to come out, but the lowers came out without a hitch those stiches were a pain.

hunter rider said:
Stitches ? what did you have them taken out with ?
The stiches help close the gums. When morals are taken out they normally stitch the hole closed.

I had 4 wisdom teeth. And some of my extra teeth...I have alot of extra teeth. Due to those extra teeth...one wisdom tooth wasn't "in" all the way. So they had to perform surgery to get it out. That's why the stitches are there.

So my mouth is swollen.

And...for the kicker

I woke up during the surgery....I don't think they noticed....but holy **** that was not a fun part.

zer00 said:
I had 4 wisdom teeth. And some of my extra teeth...I have alot of extra teeth. Due to those extra teeth...one wisdom tooth wasn't "in" all the way. So they had to perform surgery to get it out. That's why the stitches are there.

So my mouth is swollen.

And...for the kicker

I woke up during the surgery....I don't think they noticed....but holy **** that was not a fun part.

Ouch:( god that sucks,i had a wisdom tooth done and it took 18 injections,1 more and i would have had to stop and have surgery.....im glad i missed that expirience with those stitches.......get well soon:( :up:

It took me an hour to eat a small bowl of mash potatoes

and the worst thing....no jokes....it hurts to laugh:(

I've lost my power!

...*worships Satan*

zer00 said:
It took me an hour to eat a small bowl of mash potatoes

and the worst thing....no jokes....it hurts to laugh:(

I've lost my power!

...*worships Satan*

Lost the Power to Laugh ?:eek: ........But thats part of your character,the joker of the hype:(

My problem is my jaw and upper denture are too small for my teeth, causing crowding so my wisdom teeth didn't come in all the way either, and My old dentist couldn't do oral surgery, or all my wisdom teeth would be out.

I refuse to make fun of people in the lounge till I am healed...unless Steph shows up...then I....have no other choice. *smug*

Vartha said:
My problem is my jaw and upper denture are too small for my teeth, causing crowding so my wisdom teeth didn't come in all the way either, and My old dentist couldn't do oral surgery, or all my wisdom teeth would be out.

I have slight overbite myself. But my crowding is horrible. And apparently my old dentist must have never noticed my extra teeth....how you could miss that I do not know.

And now to fix the crowding I have to get...appliances......I don't like the sound of that.

lol hurts to laugh huh Zero? lol Try having your Gal bladder out and having friends visit you in the hospital telling you jokes. lol

The funny thing is. This somehow hurts worse then my leg surgery a few years back. You see I had a tumor in my bone for a good 2 years till they actually found it with an MRI.

Somehow...this hurts more.

Appliances aren't all that bad now a days. Depending on what you get I guess.

zer00 said:
I have slight overbite myself. But my crowding is horrible. And apparently my old dentist must have never noticed my extra teeth....how you could miss that I do not know.

And now to fix the crowding I have to get...appliances......I don't like the sound of that.

zer00 said:
The funny thing is. This somehow hurts worse then my leg surgery a few years back. You see I had a tumor in my bone for a good 2 years till they actually found it with an MRI.

Somehow...this hurts more.
When I had my Gal badder out the doctor said I was on more Demerol (Drugs)as a woman about to have a baby, the Gal bladder had so many gal stones that the Bladder itself had turned gaingreen. I was in major pain, after that, nothing could compare.

Damn.

But yeah nothing can compare to that one pain. Lucky for me was most of my nerve endings are basically...gone now....so it was easy to get use to that pain after a while. I once had a large tree branch fall on my neck almost breaking it.

and I thought "not as bad as the leg"

Well technically that was more of my father's fault.....I was holding the ladder.

...just to break this up a bit

...and now a random fact about Chuck Norris:

One time this guy dreamt about kicking Chuck Norris' ass. His funeral was last Wednesday.

83 pages...wow...the X3 off topic thread sure does have long way to catch up

*grins*

With dial up that page is reeal sloow. I saw the amount of pictures I can just imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"