Playstation The Official Playstation 5 Thread

I just gave you an example of a different market as a side point to mentioning that the direct competitor to PS is in the exact same situation.

They didn't have problems stocking the PS5 compared to any previous console launches. It's rather the contrary as they just had the biggest console launch ever, but you're saying that it's not enough. That's an absurdly high bar you're setting. That you aren't holding other companies to that bar indicates that you are arguing based in your own emotions rather than based on sound economics.

You asked what this situation would do to the PS brand and if it isn't lowering demand then the answer to the question is "nothing". That's why I mentioned that.

Of course they lose profit by delaying the console. Just because they have other revenue coming in doesn't mean that eliminating all PS5 revenue and increasing costs (and giving the competition a head start) isn't losing profit. I'm sorry but that statement just didn't make any sense.

As said this won't hurt Sony in any relevant way because if people were willing to just get something else instead they wouldn't have to be very frustrated to begin with. Using anecdotal evidence isn't worth much in discussion about large scale. The XSX is sold out in its big markets and keeps selling out on restocks, and if it's easy to get somewhere it's only because there isn't any local demand for it since it hasn't had as big of a launch as the PS5. It would just point to a less than optimal distribution of the consoles across the markets.
Biggest launch yet many people that want to buy it literally have to wait for announcement for new pre orders. Also you are forgetting this biggest launch had scalpers securing thousands of consoles.

Yes its not enough, especially I just posted a bunch of articles from legit publishers noting that there's a stock problemand getting the console has been a nightmare. And you mentioning about the lack of chips isn't helping eitherto the case ofSony.

And I'm not holding to other companies to that bar because I practically don't care about the latest car tech,pc tech and XboX. So you want me to complain about other companies as well when I have no interest in buying their products - that I don't feel like Im missing out. This is the ps5 thread.

And if you want, I could send post more links/article how bad the launch was. Are you going to defend every single point made against Sony because "Sony had the biggest launch ever". Nevermindthere are thousands of people annoyed at Sony making it difficult to buy the thing.

You asked what this situation would do to the PS brand and if it isn't lowering demand then the answer to the question is "nothing". That's why I mentioned that.

As said this won't hurt Sony in any relevant way because if people were willing to just get something else instead they wouldn't have to be very frustrated to begin with.
So tell me why articles like these are outin the wild then?

PS5 scalpers are ‘threatening the long-term health’ of the console, report claims | VGC

How scalper bots are undercutting Sony's PlayStation 5

‘This is a launch disaster.’ Here’s why you can’t find a PlayStation 5.

PlayStation 5 Has 2nd Worst Launch for Sony Console in Japan on Back of Selling Out

And this goes back to our discussion why launching this console in this time was such a good idea. Surely they could have foreseen that there's a shortage for the chips but still went ahead with their launch date.

So whats going to happen now, an entire year of limited ps5 stock? how is this good or bad for the PlayStation brand? And what about the upcoming games eXclusive for the ps5? Are they going to have limited players as well because ps5 is so hard to get. No wonder Capcom just announced Resident Evil Village is now coming out in the ps4.

i am wondering, it feels very much like PlayStation is on the back foot this time, like they weren’t ready to announce a new console and they’re just reacting to Microsoft. Which is funny because last gen it felt like Microsoft was the one that buggered the landing

i am wondering, it feels very much like PlayStation is on the back foot this time, like they weren’t ready to announce a new console and they’re just reacting to Microsoft. Which is funny because last gen it felt like Microsoft was the one that buggered the landing
Yeah I also don't think just because Microsoft launched Series X this year, Sony doesn't automatically need to launch theirs next gen console. Though iirc, I think Ps5 was probably announced earlier. I don't care if they broke records but the lack of availability is a major problem that could lead to long term effects. This really feels like a step backwards for Sony. You can't have all this goodwill and not give back to your customers.

Like sure what would a 2 month delay would do. But its also been 2 months since launch and nothing has changed. Is it going to be the entire year with limited supply? It just sounds so bad. And their "we have broke records" pr isno good when their customers keep complaining that they can't find it anywhere. They are just giviving some people a reason to buy a Series X due to frustration/disappointment or not to buy a playstation anymore because their money is probably going somewhere else now.

So I think the lack of availability is hurting the brand. Personally I'm pissed off and the more I read things about the thing being a nightmare to buy. Its harder to ignore. Then sites like IGN, saying this console doesn't feel like such a huge leap unlike when ps4 was launched and compared it to ps3. The 625 to 800 gb storage size is so baffling, this should have been atleast 1tb just like ps4pro especially as someone who only have ps4 slim as a gaming system, a larger storage wouldbe really nice when I get a ps5. There's also still no external drive for ps5 games (though thats not a concern to me) but also baffling. EXternal hard drivesfor the ps5 should have been announced along with the ps5 but there's still no announcement. I can't help to think that Sony is slacking. Its not every year that they get to launch anew PlayStation. Then ps5 eXclusives still aren't so many.

So I'm thinking maybe I'm better off with the ps4 right now. But then I'm buying so many games for the last 3 months and raytracing/faster loading would have led to abetter gaming eXperience. I also don't replay games, so most of the games I bought for the ps4,most of them wouldn't be installed in the ps5 even if there's a free neXt gen game upgrade. It also doesn't help I'm seeing adverts and I'm following so many social media accounts for gaming. So last Thursdar I was triggered when I saw the new pre order announcement, still limited supply and in Friday, preorders were gone in a minute and thats not even an eXaggeration.

Last edited:

The threat is that Sony’s struggles in the first weeks of the launch could hurt its ability to draw gamers and developers to the new platform, undermining profits for years to come. A console’s debut is supposed to set off a virtuous cycle of consumers rushing to buy the devices, while developers debut games that capitalize on new graphics and processor capabilities, sending demand on both sides surging. Sony risks suffering the opposite.

“The PlayStation 5 could miss a critical chance to get into a good hardware-software upward spiral,” said Kazunori Ito of Morningstar Research. “The peak of the platform will likely be low and the platform’s total revenue earned won’t be as strong as we hoped for.”

Scalpers deploy bots that constantly monitor online stores for changes in inventory and supplies, then automatically place orders and check out in seconds when devices become available. The technique is based on familiar web-crawling or scraping technology, but specifically tailored for e-commerce and can sometimes jump to the front of order queues.

Evidence of trouble is clear in what’s known as the tie ratio, or the number of games sold for each console. A healthy ratio for a new console is around one, meaning each person who buys a machine also walks away with at least one game. The figure is important because the PlayStation 5 is sold at a loss, while games are lucrative.

So far, Sony appears to be seeing sales of about one game for every three devices — compelling evidence scalpers are hoarding the consoles. First-month estimates from Japan’s Famitsu show Sony sold around 213,000 PlayStation 5 consoles in the country, while the top three titles sold under 63,000, excluding digital downloads. Sony’s Spider-Man and Demon’s Souls were the top games, while the third was from an outside software company. For comparison, Nintendo Co. sold a half million Switch consoles in its first four weeks on the domestic market, and the top three titles accounted for roughly the same number.

“Even if we consider digital download software purchases, the percentage of sold PlayStation 5s actually in use is not that high, meaning the current demand is constrained by profit-taking resellers,” said Hideki Yasuda, analyst at Ace Research Institute. The PS5 is compatible with PlayStation 4 games and comes with Astro’s Playroom pre-installed, so players may not be immediately compelled to buy new titles.

Sony’s scalper headaches are aggravated by struggles in production. The company has said it aims to sell more than 7.6 million PlayStation 5s by the end of March, beating the previous-generation console’s performance.

But the pandemic has created shortages throughout the industry’s supply chain, crimping the ability of companies from Sony to Apple Inc. to ramp up output. Key suppliers, including MediaTek Inc., have said chip availability will be constrained through the first half of 2021. Strong demand from electric-vehicle manufacturers, among others, has been consuming capacity for some parts used in the PS5, according to people familiar with its supply chain.

Of particular concern for Sony, production yields for the PS5’s main, custom-designed processor remain inconsistent and have hurt its ability to meet demand, said the people, asking not to be named because the details are private. The company may have to rely more on air freight to deliver consoles to retailers, cutting further into its profits, they said.

“By air is at least 10 times more expensive than by sea when the world is in a normal condition, and the gap is likely wider now,” said Yasuda of Ace Research.

Sony’s latest shipment forecast is still well above the 7.6 million mark, although not as high as it had targeted earlier, one of the people said.

Sony declined to comment specifically on production figures or scalpers.

“While we do not release details related to manufacturing, nothing unexpected has happened since PlayStation 5 mass production has started and we have not changed the production number for PS5,” a spokesman said.

Inadequate supply risks derailing the cycle of a successful console introduction, with new software titles that in turn catalyze hardware interest. One major Japanese publisher was sufficiently spooked by the early market response that it’s held internal discussions over whether to delay its PlayStation 5 games, according to a person familiar with the talks.

Retailers are taking extreme measures to stymie scalpers. GameStop Corp. didn’t tell its own staff about new console shipments to U.S. stores this week until an hour before arrival so real customers could buy them. In Japan, Nojima Corp. had workers manually review every purchase order to screen out scalpers. Yet resellers have already made about $35 million (about ¥3.51 billion) off of the PlayStation and $24 million from the rival Xbox that launched at the same time, according to one estimate.

Many customers blame Sony for not doing more to boost supply — and eliminate profits for scalpers.

“The real test for the PlayStation 5 is whether the hardware would continue to sell well even when there’s enough supply,” said games industry consultant Serkan Toto. “You need good games to convince gamers to switch over to the PlayStation 5, you need more outside publishers to release games on the PlayStation 5 and you need to ship more hardware.”

--------

That article have said itbetter than what I was trying to say.

Biggest launch yet many people that want to buy it literally have to wait for announcement for new pre orders. Also you are forgetting this biggest launch had scalpers securing thousands of consoles.

Yes its not enough, especially I just posted a bunch of articles from legit publishers noting that there's a stock problemand getting the console has been a nightmare. And you mentioning about the lack of chips isn't helping eitherto the case ofSony.

And I'm not holding to other companies to that bar because I practically don't care about the latest car tech,pc tech and XboX. So you want me to complain about other companies as well when I have no interest in buying their products - that I don't feel like Im missing out. This is the ps5 thread.

And if you want, I could send post more links/article how bad the launch was. Are you going to defend every single point made against Sony because "Sony had the biggest launch ever". Nevermindthere are thousands of people annoyed at Sony making it difficult to buy the thing.

And the same thing happened with previous launches as well. It's just not realistic to say that the company that made the biggest launch ever made too few consoles. We all want to live in a utopia but it's not very fruitful to act like we do.

I've commented on scalpers several times before, saying that it's a big problem that needs to be dealt with, but that has nothing to do with Sony's production so there was no reason to bring it up here. It's the retailers that have played into the scalpers' hands since they aren't buying the consoles directly from Sony, although I of course wouldn't mind if the manufacturers involved themselves more in the scalper issue, but no one does right now.

There was always going to be a stock problem since the demand is so high. The XSX is selling out, the PS4 sold out, the Switch sold out, etc. It's just how it goes. You told me before that you think they should have delayed the launch a couple of months and we're past that so that should illustrate how pointless that delay would have been. The only realistic thing that could have been different is that they would have made a more limited release, like before, so only North America and Europe would get any. The Japanese are also complaining right now but if it was like the PS4 they wouldn't have gotten a single console to their country until March. Someone should ask them if they preferred that, and the journalist that didn't take that fact into account is a hack.

Your lack of interest in the others just explains why you're frustrated that you can't get a PS5, which is understandable. It does however not explain where you get the expectations that say that the biggest launch ever is too small, or why you suggest solutions that do nothing but cost money.

As said it doesn't matter that there are lots of people that are annoyed that they can't get it because it's the same every launch, it was always going to happen. I'm only interested in realistic alternatives and your suggestion amounted to nothing more than saying that if you don't have it no one else should either.

I don't really see how one would come to that conclusion. Sony has more innovative features than Microsoft this generation, and they had a bigger launch so their production was clearly planned better.

Again this bigger launch is has plenty of scalpers getting the console. Series X is never going to be that in demand. There's plenty of articles that pointed out how its harder to get a ps5. I go to the fb page of playstation, resident evil, retailers and other studios that has a game coming out in the ps5 and the top comments are always how few got the console and people complaining about not getting the console due to unavailability, how pre orders are over in a minute because bots.

Its odd that this became a solid money making business for the resellers when they are definitely not selling this console for the right price.

And the same thing happened with previous launches as well. It's just not realistic to say that the company that made the biggest launch ever made too few consoles. We all want to live in a utopia but it's not very fruitful to act like we do.

I've commented on scalpers several times before, saying that it's a big problem that needs to be dealt with, but that has nothing to do with Sony's production so there was no reason to bring it up here. It's the retailers that have played into the scalpers' hands since they aren't buying the consoles directly from Sony, although I of course wouldn't mind if the manufacturers involved themselves more in the scalper issue, but no one does right now.

There was always going to be a stock problem since the demand is so high. The XSX is selling out, the PS4 sold out, the Switch sold out, etc. It's just how it goes. You told me before that you think they should have delayed the launch a couple of months and we're past that so that should illustrate how pointless that delay would have been. The only realistic thing that could have been different is that they would have made a more limited release, like before, so only North America and Europe would get any. The Japanese are also complaining right now but if it was like the PS4 they wouldn't have gotten a single console to their country until March. Someone should ask them if they preferred that, and the journalist that didn't take that fact into account is a hack.

Your lack of interest in the others just explains why you're frustrated that you can't get a PS5, which is understandable. It does however not explain where you get the expectations that say that the biggest launch ever is too small, or why you suggest solutions that do nothing but cost money.

As said it doesn't matter that there are lots of people that are annoyed that they can't get it because it's the same every launch, it was always going to happen. I'm only interested in realistic alternatives and your suggestion amounted to nothing more than saying that if you don't have it no one else should either.
I don't know why you need to bring up previous consoles. Because first of all I didn't buy ps1/ps2/ps4 at launch. So I didn't experience missing out on something I want to buy right away with those consoles. I knew Switch was hard to find (well in America) but I didn't know a thing about scalpers back then.

I don't see any articles citing that getting a ps4 in 2013 was as hard and limited as the ps5. And the only playstation console that had a bad launch prior to this according to articles and websites is the ps3 due to the starting price. Because if ps4/2/1 were as limited as this one I would have read it by now.

I can't remember which site is it, but someone already ranked ps5 as the worst playstation launch ever because of the pre order mess/unavailability. And now, you just mentioned there might be a shortage of chips which is probably going to prolong this "limited supply". Until Sony ships/mass produces a hundred million copies or simply keep up with the demand, thats only going to be the solution to this supply problem/scalper securing hundreds if not thousands of consoles. Unless those notorious scalpers can still snatch a hundred million more copies.

If you don't think this bad launch/limited supply in the console's 1st year isn't going to make damage or effect in the long term run of the ps5, then I'll just agree to disagree.

It doesn't matter if Sony sells a trillion, if 5 trillion more can't buy the damn console.

Last edited:
I don't know why you need to bring up previous consoles. Because first of all I didn't buy ps1/ps2/ps4 at launch. So I didn't experience missing out on something I want to buy right away with those consoles. I knew Switch was hard to find (well in America) but I didn't know a thing about scalpers back then.

I don't see any articles citing that getting a ps4 in 2013 was as hard and limited as the ps5. And the only playstation console that had a bad launch prior to this according to articles and websites is the ps3 due to the starting price. Because if ps4/2/1 were as limited as this one I would have read it by now.

I can't remember which site is it, but someone already ranked ps5 as the worst playstation launch ever because of the pre order mess/unavailability. And now, you just mentioned there might be a shortage of chips which is probably going to prolong this "limited supply". Until Sony ships/mass produces a hundred million copies or simply keep up with the demand, thats only going to be the solution to this supply problem/scalper securing hundreds if not thousands of consoles. Unless those notorious scalpers can still snatch a hundred million more copies.

If you don't think this bad launch/limited supply in the console's 1st year isn't going to make damage or effect in the long term run of the ps5, then I'll just agree to disagree.

It doesn't matter if Sony sells a trillion, if 5 trillion more can't buy the damn console.

I bring it up because we have to learn from history. That you didn't buy any of the other consoles at launch doesn't mean that you couldn't learn from them. I never bought a console at launch either but it didn't stop me from learning about those releases and now when I was interested in the PS5 I knew that I would be unlikely to get one before spring, if even then. I based my expectations on previous cases and the current demand rather than on what I wanted to happen.

Searching for articles on the PS4 is annoying these days since it yields mostly PS5 ones, but it certainly sold out back then and many places in the world had to wait months to have their release. That despite that gaming is bigger now than it was back then.

Scalping was reported on back then as well, at least in the US, but it's of course clearly worse now. Scalping in general has consistently grown and I wish we could just have laws against it, but it's hard to balance it so you don't just remove people's right to sell things they own.

I don't give much for that ranking since if he prefers fewer people getting consoles and people in several areas having to wait months to even try to get one he's not being logical. Sounds like the clickbait articles that are way too common these days. Find things that upset people and make things up to fan the flames.

It will have some effect but the context here is that you think that something different should have been done, which is the specific thing I've tried to discuss, yet you just keep ignoring when I've addressed your specific suggested solutions which I don't think makes for a good discussion. Unless you can actually show some alternate course of action that makes sense it just remains an unfortunate situation.

Even if ps1/2/4 sold out (Pretty sure Ps3 didn't) were hard to find during launches. Its not really an eXcuse. Sony should be improving with keeping up with the demand. Like I said, its not every year they get to release a new console. This is their fifth console launch (eXcluding psp, vita and vr). This launch feels like a step backwards.

All Sony PlayStation Consoles, Ranked Worst To Best

Watchmojo have also ranked it at #4 in their worst launches ever joining Stadia, Virtua Boy and one console I just forgot.

And i already said I'm going to keep eXpectations in check for the ps6, especially after Sony's display of incompetence for the last few months. Its not my fault they were hyping and promoting this for like a year for me to just eXpect that it would be a nightmare and take a lot of patience to get the thing. If I were running a gaming site or twitch I would probably resort to ebay and scalpers just so I won't miss out because Sony isn't really doing much to solve this issue. Sony's incompetence also led to scalpers taking advantage of this moment because surely, if they had enough copies for everyone no one would resort to buying a 1,000 dollar ps5 from a scalper or resellers giving an unfair selling price.

Really they should just change their tagline to "Unavailability awaits" instead of greatness awaits. Because I'm pretty sure when I get the ps5, it would already feel like 84 years and the eXcitement of getting a new console already worn off by then.

Last edited:
Still no acknowledgement on my comments regarding your suggested solution, I see.

The PS3 didn't sell out since it was very expensive for its time. Sadly the fact that Sony is selling the PS5 at a loss (Microsoft does it too) is why there's so much scalper presence. The companies have just made the consoles have too much value for the money so it's too easy to get people to pay more for it. It should be a good thing but since scalping and bot purchasing is a thing it's not, at least from that perspective.

That ranking article is exactly the kind of nonsensical clickbait and reaction piece I was talking about. It's laughably stupid to make a list when one console is entirely new, and then factor in things like how many exclusive games that have been released in their lifetimes. The writer also seems entirely uneducated on previous launches so he seems to be a terrible journalist, based on that article.

I'm still finding it amusing that the company that literally had the most successful production before any console launch are supposedly incompetent in the area. I wonder if you hold yourself to such standards in what you do?

That ranking article is exactly the kind of nonsensical clickbait and reaction piece I was talking about. It's laughably stupid to make a list when one console is entirely new, and then factor in things like how many exclusive games that have been released in their lifetimes. The writer also seems entirely uneducated on previous launches so he seems to be a terrible journalist, based on that article.

I'm still finding it amusing that the company that literally had the most successful production before any console launch are supposedly incompetent in the area. I wonder if you hold yourself to such standards in what you do?
I mean, itsjust of the many articles/features against the ps5 that people can read online.

You can ignore them, but there are definitely people that would read those and possibly affect their opinion regarding ps5.

Also, you keep saying "most successful production" when a big percentage of those sales are probably from scalpers tryingto make a profit for themselves, leading to bad press for Sony. The fact some people haven't even seen this thing in person (in retail stores displayed) because the supply is limited doesn't line up to your claim of a successful production.

It is really that successful when Sony claimed themselves that there's a "shortage" despite record breaking sales? No one in the internet is celebrating Sony's record breaking success especially if they can't find the console since its the launch date. Maybe you are since you keep brushing off the fact that plenty of bad articles are written and published for the ps5 - unavailability, scalpers, limited stock, pre order nightmares, etc.

No one is claiming Ps5 is the best Ps console for their most successful launch yet when there are clearly problems with the launch.

I wonder if you hold yourself to such standards in what you do?
Keeping up with the public demand and making it easy for the public to get their product the way they want aren't high standards. Sony isn't giving this console for free and low price as well. Sony is not a small new company to the gaming industry either and this is their fifth home console.

And no you don't have to wonder and make this all aboutme. Pretty sure I am not the only person here who isn't satisfied with Sony right now.

I have zero sympathy for Sony. They have completely mismanaged this launch, and seem entirely indifferent that scalpers are ****ing over the entire playstation community. None of this is a covid issue. This was a mismanagement issue.
And all of them bought up by bots before a real human can even attempt to buy one.
I DESPISE bots it is one of the reasons why I could not get one of these other than $$$
I literally have never even seen it in stores. I’m so sad, I would love to at least feel what the controller feels like
I haven’t been able to find a god damn console!
Same.
Rumor has it that at least here in Germany a new wave could come this week, but still doesnt guarantee that i will get one.

Sony really needs to step up their game.
I preordered my Playstation 5 in early October, and the retailer still can't even comment on when they're getting more of the product. Surely someone knows something? I know there are more pressing matters in life, but I already invested over 500 euros in this. I think I and other people deserve more info than this
Why am I not surprised the retailers keep failing and scalpers keep winning, and bragging? :whatever:

Last edited:
I mean, itsjust of the many articles/features against the ps5 that people can read online.

You can ignore them, but there are definitely people that would read those and possibly affect their opinion regarding ps5.

Also, you keep saying "most successful production" when a big percentage of those sales are probably from scalpers tryingto make a profit for themselves, leading to bad press for Sony. The fact some people haven't even seen this thing in person (in retail stores displayed) because the supply is limited doesn't line up to your claim of a successful production.

It is really that successful when Sony claimed themselves that there's a "shortage" despite record breaking sales? No one in the internet is celebrating Sony's record breaking success especially if they can't find the console since its the launch date. Maybe you are since you keep brushing off the fact that plenty of bad articles are written and published for the ps5 - unavailability, scalpers, limited stock, pre order nightmares, etc.

No one is claiming Ps5 is the best Ps console for their most successful launch yet when there are clearly problems with the launch.

And many of them are crap. I haven't seen any of the reputable tech sources write anything like that, for obvious reasons.

Scalpers buying them isn't the one reason they are selling out, they would do that anyway. The scalpers sadly aren't idiots and they know when the demand is so high that they can sell the product for more than the listed price. A product that wouldn't sell out without scalpers would not likely be bought by scalpers to any relevant degree. Scalping is a big problem, but it doesn't affect whether the production volume was large or not. Production comes before selling to distributors, which comes before selling to retailers, and only after that do scalpers become a factor.

Yes, it's successful production when you can adhere to proper context. Any rational person would realize that if someone has produced the most units for a console launch ever it's successful since even if that person isn't very educated on the subject he'd see that if no one else can keep up with that kind of production then the company is the most competent at it. Your line that they are incompetent means that no company is competent, which is nonsensical. It's about as valid as seeing an athlete break a world record and saying that he sucks and his world record should be much better.

You seem to have missed that something can be as good as it realistically could, or at least close enough to it, and still have problems. I don't know why anyone would miss that since selling out has been a standard for big console releases, but clearly some are still doing it.

I'm also not arguing this to defend Sony in particular as I don't have any loyalty to them. The only other console from them I bought relatively early was the first Playstation. I'm just looking at the facts and judging the situation by that. I did it well before the launch as well and drew the same conclusion, which was why I knew it wasn't likely to be available to me until well into 2021, and it was before we all saw that scalping was at unprecedented levels.

No one rational would say how good or bad the PS5 is until it's had plenty of years to show what it's capable of since you're comparing to other consoles that's lived out their entire lifespans. If you necessarily want to compare it right now you should compared the quality of the hardware to contemporary PC hardware since that's all we know right now.

Keeping up with the public demand and making it easy for the public to get their product the way they want aren't high standards. Sony isn't giving this console for free and low price as well. Sony is not a small new company to the gaming industry either and this is their fifth home console.

And no you don't have to wonder and make this all aboutme. Pretty sure I am not the only person here who isn't satisfied with Sony right now.

Sony is most definitely selling it at a low price since they are actually losing money on the hardware. That's one reason why scalpers are so active on this.

When judging the manufacturing capabilities you can either judge it by observing reality and seeing what has been accomplished before, or you can arbitrarily make up something in your head and go with that. I'm just trying to see what caused you to go with the latter.

As I've said, I have full sympathy for anyone that's disappointed by the situation. I certainly wish it was different myself. I just value facts and logic highly and want talks about solutions to be realistic.

That frigging sucks. So a bulk of the stock has gone to bots then, and the owners are selling them for crazy prices. The online store where I ordered is supposed to be the most trustworthy, but they were way outsold when I made my order even though there was no mention of it. I just called the customer service now and even summer pre-orders haven't received their package. I bought mine in October... who knows when I might get it

That frigging sucks. So a bulk of the stock has gone to bots then, and the owners are selling them for crazy prices. The online store where I ordered is supposed to be the most trustworthy, but they were way outsold when I made my order even though there was no mention of it. I just called the customer service now and even summer pre-orders haven't received their package. I bought mine in October... who knows when I might get it
It is frustrating.

At this point, I'm just trying to buy all the remaining 18 ps4 titles in my wait list (that includes the new Hitman/Prince of Persia remake) then maybe later this year, it might show up in retail stores (like no pre orders for bots). But I have a feeling by November and December, ps5 (if it's no longer limited inSeptembee and October) would be out of stock again due to holiday sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"