The Official Psylocke/Mei Melancon Thread

In other words, her psychic powers also affected her well being, so she could just be a very confused individual in this movie.

i wonder if they're going to do her psychic knife.......How do you think it would look if they did do it?

HexualCirce said:
i wonder if they're going to do her psychic knife.......How do you think it would look if they did do it?

Hopefully - Could probably be done with CG without too much effort

HexualCirce said:

The way it is in the comics,but with some heavy CGI.

It only needs to be one hand, unless she does that "butterfly" thing.

It really is lazy writing/story telling to have one of your foremost heroes as a villain especially based on once-in-a-while ;) instances from the comics. If that were the case then every X-men member could cameo as a villain considering that I'm sure each one of them have been mind-controlled into doing something sinister.

N_z0 said:
It really is lazy writing/story telling to have one of your foremost heroes as a villain especially based on once-in-a-while ;) instances from the comics. If that were the case then every X-men member could cameo as a villain considering that I'm sure each one of them have been mind-controlled into doing something sinister.

:up:

It's also completely unnecessary as the X-Men have a whole host of great viillains from which to choose from.

A lil info about Mei's background:

Meiling Melancon or 'Mei' as she likes to be called, was born in Manila, Philippines. A unique beauty, Melancon is of Chinese, Japanese & French descent. She has had small roles in X3 director Brett Ratner's previous films. Most notably, Rush Hour 2.

Melancon appears as the deadly assassin Psylocke in X-Men 3!

Mei Melancon.

So she has no Filipina blood in her whatsoever? She was just born there then.

Thats a cool part of your site Ant!

I smiled everytime I clicked an actor or actess and the words 'Oscar', 'Emmy' and 'Golden Globe' appeared.

Looking forward to seeing Psylocke in the movie, her powers sound cool and hopefully we'll see her with her psychic knife. I'm guessing Alcatraz will be where we see her.

Hey heres a manip I did. I couldnt resist. The photo is from http://www.pbase.com/jarconcengco/image/48147786
psylockeweb.jpg

N_z0 said:
No way would I jump the gun like that...and how would I be able to tell what's lazy writing? If I don't know how and why a character is oriented anywhere in this movie, then I tend to keep myself neutral in my opinions on that character's development...

For all we know, this could end up being a major curveball or an aforementioned twist sometime in the movie..

-TNC

That manip inspired to make this 3 minute wonder..

psylockemanip.jpg

TNC9852002 said:
No way would I jump the gun like that...and how would I be able to tell what's lazy writing? If I don't know how and why a character is oriented anywhere in this movie, then I tend to keep myself neutral in my opinions on that character's development...

For all we know, this could end up being a major curveball or an aforementioned twist sometime in the movie..

-TNC

You're not really revealing anything earthshattering TNC. You're always neutral about everything. :p

I don't see any harm in letting my reaction to Psylocke being a Brotherhood member being known. If I'm alone in thinking so, then so be it.

Thanks folks! Ive been reading since spider-man one back in may of 02 just never posted or anything. But uh ...yeah im here for all your photo manip needs....i could post the change up of Brandon Rouths costume(colors/larger shield) but ive finally excepted Bryan singers superman costume....and any thats just D.C. pfftttt...... ahaha

Thanks folks! Ive been reading since spider-man one back in may of 02 just never posted or anything. But uh ...yeah im here for all your photo manip needs....i could post the change up of Brandon Rouths costume(colors/larger shield) but ive finally excepted Bryan singers superman costume....and anyway thats just D.C. pfftttt...... ahaha

Less than 5 posts and youve been hit by the dodgy forum!

(You cant delete them, just edit them or leave them if you want)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"