Question about the Outcome of one of the Characters

This would fit right in with the limitless wasted potential of the other 2. The character assassination never ends in these pieces of ****.

Wow she dies!!!!!

I did not see that one coming at all. Why in the world would they kill off Psylocke! She could have been in the new Wolverine movie or join the X-men team or something. What a waste!

i dont like to much the movie psylocke.

What's this about Pyslocke resurrecting into a new body? Is it still possible for her to come back? I want her back for any sequels! She was one of my favorite characters from the comics!!! Ugh and to hear they didn't use one of our favorite powers on screen is also a major disappointment!!

I seriously hate the more mutant body counts i hear by the second.
It's unnecessary. In X2, they didn't have this many death rates! Pyro blew up the whole FBI squad and no casualities, not to mention he blasted at one of the cops who still managed to survive without a single burning degree!

she deosnt die, because once she see the explostion she acts quickly and jumps into the shadows, thus saving her own life, while evryone else just burns up, but you don't see it or notice it happening, just like you didnt notice gambit hidden all the way down there to the left in that brotherhood mob picture

Super Flight said:
she deosnt die, because once she see the explostion she acts quickly and jumps into the shadows, thus saving her own life, while evryone else just burns up
In your wet dreams. :p

lordofthenerds said:
In your wet dreams. :p

come on, i'm just a poor lil' child who wants psylocke to live so then we can have sex in x-men 4

I'm not a fan of this Psylocke . . . it's somewhat of a wasted character to me . . . she's already asian possessing the powers bestowed upon her via the Crimson Dawn arc . . . what's left to tell . . . other than having her run around and cut people down--this is no brother to Captain Britain . . . Haha. Just thinking that this Psylocke is even supposed to have some connection to the likes of Captain Britain kind of makes me laugh . . .

MorningStar06 said:
What's this about Pyslocke resurrecting into a new body? Is it still possible for her to come back? I want her back for any sequels! She was one of my favorite characters from the comics!!! Ugh and to hear they didn't use one of our favorite powers on screen is also a major disappointment!!

According to the actress, they're still planning on possibly bringing her back in future X films, though if this is true I don't know what the hell she's talking about.

Even if Psylocke came back, it wouldn't be in the same body, hence a different actress.

BMM said:
I'm not a fan of this Psylocke . . . it's somewhat of a wasted character to me . . . she's already asian possessing the powers bestowed upon her via the Crimson Dawn arc . . . what's left to tell . . . other than having her run around and cut people down--this is no brother to Captain Britain . . . Haha. Just thinking that this Psylocke is even supposed to have some connection to the likes of Captain Britain kind of makes me laugh . . .
captian britain once stole my sandwich! :mad:

Looking around I saw someone review about the book or movie, who said Psylocke use her shadow power to get away from Phoenix fire power at the last min. But most people are saying Phoenix kill and demolecularize Arclight, Quill, Psylocke and about 100 un named brotherhood mutants, 100 unnamed security guards at the end of the movie?

wtf Happened To No Spoilers In Topic Titles God Dammit!!!!!

Uncanny said:
Looking around I saw someone review about the book or movie, who said Psylocke use her shadow power to get away from Phoenix fire power at the last min. But most people are saying Phoenix kill and demolecularize Arclight, Quill, Psylocke and about 100 un named brotherhood mutants, 100 unnamed security guards at the end of the movie?

That may have been in the novelization, but not made clear in the film, as several things in X2 were.

Why can't they save some good characters??? Was someone really trying hard to make sure this would have to be the last X-movie??? WTF??!?!

can someone please tell me where ican find the video of psylocke dying or whatever happnes to her?

She's being kiled? Thank God she's not killed.

If there are no psi-blades and the character dies, it didn't really need to be Psylocke.. it could have just been an unnamed teleporter mutant...

Either they are saving the psi-blades for the commercial release of the movie (or the DVD) or maybe they reduced the character's role because they might want a 'proper' Psylocke in another movie...

X-Maniac said:
If there are no psi-blades and the character dies, it didn't really need to be Psylocke.. it could have just been an unnamed teleporter mutant...

Either they are saving the psi-blades for the commercial release of the movie (or the DVD) or maybe they reduced the character's role because they might want a 'proper' Psylocke in another movie...
How would they go about doing that???

where does it say she is dying!? where is the clip everyone talkes about her exploding!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"