Transformers The Official set visits/reports - thread!

millennium movies said:
I see you got the picture of Le Chiffre from LatinoReview.
hes so perfect........................i had to

MM this thread is a blessing. thanks man! :up:

:D Glad i could be of service! Check out the "All pictures thread" topic. I left a message for you on the last page. Be shure to check the first page firstly.

I guess im a double posting t-w-a-t! I was wondering, you guys like what i've added to the first post (interface)? Figured i could add a little official/fancy thouch.

EDIT: t-wat is now a censored word? lol

millennium movies said:
I guess im a double posting t-w-a-t! I was wondering, you guys like what i've added to the first post (interface)? Figured i could add a little official/fancy thouch.

EDIT: t-wat is now a censored word? lol
yup i can never talk about the movie Night watch:(

millennium movies said:
Clever turnaround on the use ^
it censores you when you say it:(

nigh****ch:(...................f.uc.k!

Nigh****ch was a garbage movie anyway. To talk about it is to talk about ****.

nosebleed said:
Nigh****ch was a garbage movie anyway. To talk about it is to talk about ****.
the movie was awesome.

I didn't see it. Russian right? Is it filmed in russian or its of the origin but filmed in english?

ey does the mtv one say theyll be filming in boston....

millennium movies said:
I didn't see it. Russian right? Is it filmed in russian or its of the origin but filmed in english?
its 100% russian.

its the first part of a trilogy

muscaremy, i heard about Chicago, Washington and some other cities. Might be possible.

Posted this in the picture thread:

EVERYONE pay attention, for you local people. From that last set visit comes this quote:
"My dad and I talked with a security guard and he said they will be filming in LA for a few weeks and then DC."

Be on the lookout and bring us some exciting pictures :D!

lol...does anyone notice the mountain dew product placement there....hahaha

Someone posted this about the highway chase on the same forum where we got yesterday's pictures:

kingdude wrote:

Nice stuff dude but you missed the day when they blew up that big bus that had the words METRO on the side, and also when bumble bee was getting chased by the police cars in and out of traffic. There was also lots of cars with thise big pipes coming out of them. I live not even 5min from where they were shooting at. The explosion could of been seen from ontrio mills. thats almost 13 miles from where they where shooting at. And also the was a fuel tanker the had the words "got milk" on its side that had lots of big dents in it. Lots of other cars got beat to hell that day.

xwolverine2 said:
so......so far weve got Mountain dew and milk..........

*awaits pepsi ad*

We should compile a list of all the product placements in this movie. Anyone think it'll beat The Island?

So far we've got
1) GM
2) Mountain Dew
3) The Milk Consortium
4) The U.S. Military (considering their cooperation and endorsement of the movie... as Bay's own Mod stated in his forums).
5) Hasbro... not because of the Transformers themselves, but because of The Furbies!

What else?

CFlash said:
We should compile a list of all the product placements in this movie. Anyone think it'll beat The Island?

So far we've got
1) GM
2) Mountain Dew
3) The Milk Consortium
4) The U.S. Military (considering their cooperation and endorsement of the movie... as Bay's own Mod stated in his forums).
5) Hasbro... not because of the Transformers themselves, but because of The Furbies!

What else?

Bay's own mod is a ******. If I saw him on the street I'd shove a Furby up his furby.

CFlash said:

So far we've got
1) GM
2) Mountain Dew
3) The Milk Consortium

What else?
Camaro's..........
xbox
ipod
tyrese

xwolverine2 said:
Camaro's..........
xbox
ipod
tyrese

I think Camaro falls under GM... but considering its prominance in the movie, you might be right. GM has been waiting for a long time to wash the New Jersey / Brooklyn Wiseguy stereotype from the Camaro.

I refuse to believe that the xbox/ipod thing won't end up on the cutting room floor.

I do hope I see Spielberg / Lucas posters in Spike's room. I always got a kick when Spielberg put Lucas merchandise in his early movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"