Brendan Gleeson (The Guard)
Andy Serkis (The Adventures of Tintin)
Alan Tudyk (Tucker and Dale vs. Evil)

The nominations will end at 10 pm tonight and polls will be added after that

Kristen Wigg (Bridesmaids)
Tommy Lee Jones (Captain America)
Andy Serkis (The Adventures of Tintin)

Who's Brenda Gleason ? haha

I voted for McCarthy, also she gets extra points for her snl appearance.

I don't know (Never even heard of The Guard), but she made it to the top 3. The actors from horrible Bosses all split a bunch of the votes.

I don't know (Never even heard of The Guard), but she made it to the top 3. The actors from horrible Bosses all split a bunch of the votes.

Agreed, looks like votes were split. I'm not too crazy about any of the final nominations.

It's not Brenda Gleason but Brendan Gleeson. Surely you must at least recognize him as Mad-Eye Moody in the Harry Potter movies or from In Bruges.

9EaFG.jpg

S**t that was a dyslexic mistake on my part. I'm sorry. I'll try to get that changed.

I'm surprised Charlize Theron and Patton Oswalt didn't get more love in the nominations. Sure, Young Adult was dark, cringe-worthy, kinda depressing comedy, but those were still definitely comedic performances, and pitch-perfect (arguably Oscar-worthy) ones at that, imo.

Melissa McCarthy is not the best comedic performance of the year you psychos. :funny:

Disappointed Charlie Day didn't make it.

In celebration, we get to stare at him, here.

ryan+gosling+naked.jpg

Well, he's no Melissa McCarthy, but... :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"