The Official SHH! Movie Awards: Badass of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were these really the top three noms? :( I voted for Magneto as I've not seen Dragon girl and thought Drive and the Driver was one of the most average hyped up movies/characters I've seen in years.

I don't really fully agree with this as I feel Cruise has disappeared into more than one role, however it's nice to see such a well articulated point. :up:
Thank you i thought i was alone drive was the most overrated movie i have seen this year did'nt even make my top 10 list doesn't deserve the hype

I don't really fully agree with this as I feel Cruise has disappeared into more than one role, however it's nice to see such a well articulated point. :up:
Aw, I know this was a few days ago, but thanks! :woot:

Drive is still probably my favorite movie of the year, and I liked Driver, but he wasn't one of my top 3 badasses. I prefer Lisbeth, Tommy Conlon and Magneto, possibly because they all managed to be both badass AND fallible...which just made their badass moments resonate more with me.

Last edited:
I too am in the camp that found Drive to be ridiculously overrated. My vote goes to Magneto.

I probably would have still voted for Driver, but this Poll could have really used Moses from Attack the Block.

Moses was also a bad ass. Especially considering I see little pricks like that pretty much every day, the ending really resonated with me and was a breath of fresh air.

Why isn't Henry Cavill's "Theseus" on this poll?

Because we voted, and poll's already over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"