The OFFICIAL SUPERHERO HYPE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION - KIPOBE VS ERZENGEL VS DARTHPHERE

hughescopy.png

I was offered a position within the Kipobe/DD Administration and yet my vote still went to Erz/IF as I believe in what they stand for. :up:

I voted for me because deep down, I'm Kipobe.

i love kipobe cause he likes the lakers ....

i like darth cause he's cool and a fellow darth

but ultimatly i vote erz.... cause i want a sig pic:oldrazz:

honestly why werent there more platforms?

i would like to have seen what i got from each party..

so yeah this election is about as valid as the iraqi election
or the mexican elections

sure theres more than one party

but only one is allowed to present benefits????

i call shenanigans..

k i will shut up now and graze on the grass as i follow the crowd

baaaaaaa

Well since he asked and since Matt is too afraid of the outcome of my running for office:

poohforpresident.jpg

i love kipobe cause he likes the lakers ....

i like darth cause he's cool and a fellow darth

but ultimatly i vote erz.... cause i want a sig pic:oldrazz:

honestly why werent there more platforms?

i would like to have seen what i got from each party..

so yeah this election is about as valid as the iraqi election
or the mexican elections

sure theres more than one party

but only one is allowed to present benefits????

i call shenanigans..

k i will shut up now and graze on the grass as i follow the crowd

baaaaaaa

Mostly because, any benefit we present is bull****. Erz can't give you sig pics, he can't give you a bigger avatar. I won't make promises I can't keep, the only promise I made was getting rid of Teddy. Which I will do.

remember remember the tenth of january

and the hype elections which ran amok

always be wary that the tenth of january

shall never be forgot

I've made no promises...

Okay, I'll make one now: I'll get rid of all these threads in the community moments after the campaign is complete so the community can go back to business as usual.

I'd also like to add that I successfully got Asteroid-Man to shut up; I got big named people to campaign in my behalf (TMOB is the leader here), I got Daisy to actually come back to the hype and also post a poster in my behalf, and I got Asteroid-Man to shut up. Yes, I said that twice... because it needed to be said twice.

So there you have it. I'd also like to add that I accomplished those tasks with minimal effort... could you imagine what I could do if I was really working in your behalf?

Tell me of some of the things you want me to do, and maybe I'll be able to do them....

I've made no promises...

Okay, I'll make one now: I'll get rid of all these threads in the community moments after the campaign is complete so the community can go back to business as usual.

I'd also like to add that I successfully got Asteroid-Man to shut up; I got big named people to campaign in my behalf (TMOB is the leader here), I got Daisy to actually come back to the hype and also post a poster in my behalf, and I got Asteroid-Man to shut up. Yes, I said that twice... because it needed to be said twice.

So there you have it. I'd also like to add that I accomplished those tasks with minimal effort... could you imagine what I could do if I was really working in your behalf?

Tell me of some of the things you want me to do, and maybe I'll be able to do them....

I want a 100x100 avatar!

Lord, I just counted and I sent out 28 PM's last night asking for votes. I would have done more visible things, but someone had to do the tedious work.

Kipobe got my vote by pm'ing me to get it. Anyone willing to make that sort of effort ought to be a good president.

Mostly because, any benefit we present is bull****. Erz can't give you sig pics, he can't give you a bigger avatar. I won't make promises I can't keep, the only promise I made was getting rid of Teddy. Which I will do.
damnit i have been duped!:cmad:

i shoulda abstained from voting..

my friends were right..voting really doesnt matter:csad:

I've made no promises...

vending machines in the gamma lounge!

Kipobe got my vote by pm'ing me to get it. Anyone willing to make that sort of effort ought to be a good president.

Kipobe is for the people.... thus, we didn't spend all the time we could have on smear adds as Erz's party did. We went to the people personally. We stand for the people. Without them, nothing is possible.

Kipobe/Darren Daring 2007

I want a 100x100 avatar!
Give me time... I will make this happen!
I was just looking for an excuse to PM you... who am I kidding. :o
Lord, I just counted and I sent out 28 PM's last night asking for votes. I would have done more visible things, but someone had to do the tedious work.
Why did you let Asteroid-Man out? That's where it all fell apart. :csad:
vending machines in the gamma lounge!
Consider it done! (Heavy on the consider)
Though slightly pathetic.
Darth... not everyone here goes into cardiac arrest by moving their mouse over to the PM button.

Dog Lips, totally vote for me. Know why? Coz guess why? Coz.

what about banners Kipobe? do you support the use of banners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"