Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 4 jaguarr vs Erzengel

So Erz, who are you going to choose?

Haven't decided yet. :p You know depending on who wins the next 2 matches determines whether or not you get to pick your opponent.

I know, but let's say no surprises. My guess, whoever wins the dog lips match will be in the top three.

And actually only the top 2 winners get to pick their opponents. The 3rd one gets what's left over.

Damn Holly, making me wait for my sexy match. :mad:

I'm so bored. :(

Erzengel said:
And actually only the top 2 winners get to pick their opponents. The 3rd one gets what's left over.
True, quit dodging the question.

DOG LIPS said:
Damn Holly, making me wait for my sexy match. :mad:

I'm so bored. :(
I want to vote for you, even though you betrayed me. Nirvana is a pretty special thing in the lives of anyone that's experienced him. And I respect that. Yoda's always been a favorite of mine though.

Muscles you can be in my corner. You can be my manager but you have to try this evening gown on first.

Calvin said:
I want to vote for you, even though you betrayed me. Nirvana is a pretty special thing in the lives of anyone that's experienced him. And I respect that. Yoda's always been a favorite of mine though.
Yes, but where is he? I haven't seen him much in the last few months. :(

Dog Lips honored his circle of trust with me by voting for me which gives him a strong maybe vote from me. :up:

Let's say Dog Lips gets the most votes out of the next four people, and nobody else gets knocked out, who's your pick?

Erzengel said:
Dog Lips honored his circle of trust with me by voting for me which gives him a strong maybe vote from me. :up:
Awww... thanks sweety. :O

DOG LIPS said:
Yes, but where is he? I haven't seen him much in the last few months. :(
I haven't seen him much for like a year, but he's still awesome. I gotta say, your radio thing kinda weirded me out.

Calvin said:
Let's say Dog Lips gets the most votes out of the next four people, and nobody else gets knocked out, who's your pick?

I'd choose the winner of MC/Tuki.

Erzengel said:
trust6hd.gif

It still hurts, DL :(

Calvin said:
I haven't seen him much for like a year, but he's still awesome. I gotta say, your radio thing kinda weirded me out.
Don't make me have an episode with a French guy with nice hair. :mad:

DOG LIPS said:
Don't make me have an episode with a French guy with nice hair. :mad:
Like that guy from Transporter 2?

DOG LIPS said:
I know... But you can still ****e to me for my vote next round. :mad:
I think I can, but it's gonna take a commitment from you.

Most likely. DL, don't get too many votes, I still have a chance.

I wouldn't want to face Wil, DL or Calvin til the Finals where it turns into the end of Double Dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"