• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Superman Returns The Official Talk Show Thread

He said he hadn't yet.

C. Lee said:
He said he hadn't yet.

I am sure he gets to check out these movies for free and they're just handed to him, for him not to have seen it yet suprises me.

Leno claimed to be a Superman and Batman fan. he even got ribbed by his band leader whatsisname when Leno wondered if Superman sits on his cape does it yank his head back and that other guy says "you've thought of that?!" :D

maybe Leno is a purist ;)

Steelsheen said:
Leno claimed to be a Superman and Batman fan. he even got ribbed by his band leader whatsisname when Leno wondered if Superman sits on his cape does it yank his head back and that other guy says "you've thought of that?!" :D

maybe Leno is a purist ;)

How can you forget Kevin's name? :mad:

Still pretty piss poor he hasn't seen the movie, only because he had practically the whole cast on his show.

Showtime029 said:
How can you forget Kevin's name? :mad:

LOL! there you go :O

sorry, its been a while since i watch Leno regularly. my work sched changes like the wind :(

Still pretty piss poor he hasn't seen the movie, only because he had practically the whole cast on his show.

has he gotten Singer on yet? if he's as "puristic" as i suspect he is, i wonder what kind of questions or jests Leno would pull on Singer knowing that the SR plot is his brainchild ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"