First Avenger The Official Trailer Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 4 more days until the trailer hits.

Are there any scenes in particular you want to see?

Discuss. :cap:

I deliberately turned it off when it started. I don't want people talking all over it.

This better not happen when they release the Spider-Man trailer.

Last edited:
There's a good chance they'll do it for ASM too. Either Avengers or ASM will get ET coverage.

There will be a Spider-Man trailer?

Wait! There will be a Spider-Man movie?

Meh, who cares!

Yay, I just saw it in HD. That shield throw is a thing of beauty! Can't wait wait to see the full trailer. *crossing fingers for today or tomorrow*

Hopefully the trailer hits soon. The ET footage was nice, but the guy talking over it was annoying. Less talky more Capy!!!

I got to see a shield catch and and a throw in HD. I'm pretty happy as of right now. But I still want to see the rest of the trailer.

And I want to hear more of Tommy Lee Jones speak, and less of the news anchor. Those few shots of explosions and gunfire has me super stoked for some great Cap action scenes.

Dammit man! Tease!

I thought it was Watchmen for a second. But so good. Just look at him. I love it. Him in that pose. It's much better and not as showy as I imagined it would be. It seemed more natural. It's obviously forshadowing, but it's apart of his nature.

Last edited:
It looks a bit like Back to the Future, at first glance.

Pre-Serum Steve looks great.

this is horrible.... it's now 00:05 AM and i don't know if i should wait up or go to bed...

Via /Film: "The official trailer hits online on Wednesday or Thursday!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back