Dark of the Moon The Official Transformers 3 News And Speculation Thread - Part 2

Now THAT is the Prime we all grew up with. Basically not giving a **** at how much against the odds it is that he'll beat the enemy.

Thread Manager, I am gonna rip out your Allspark in a minute. :argh:

well that stinks, I guess I'll just wait.
I did see the gif over at sfte, insane.
I remain convinced that if this was the second movie, the world would probably have ended by now

Last edited:
Damn can't stop watching the trailer. That last shot is just so damn deliciously awesome and hearing that this will be the first 3D movie since Avatar to really have hit 3D in the right way.

I'm really happy that the early word on this movie's 3D is incredibly positive.

IMAX 3D (the real one) no doubt.

Didnt they slow it down too much though? Or was it just for the purposes of the trailer?

Damn can't stop watching the trailer. That last shot is just so damn deliciously awesome and hearing that this will be the first 3D movie since Avatar to really have hit 3D in the right way.

I'm really happy that the early word on this movie's 3D is incredibly positive.

IMAX 3D (the real one) no doubt.

That's only way I'm seeing it. :yay:

Optimus Prime in a jetpack is the best Optimus Prime.

Barricade in official movie adaptation with Bonecrucsher have been killed by Optimus
Why does he reappear in Reign of Starscream ?

The perils of writing for a serialized canon. Retcons happen at the primary canon's discretion.

I saw the 3D trailer in front of pirates on stranger tides tonight. All I will say is that this movie is gonna blow people away. The 3D is done right, I can tell they used the cameras that James Cameron used for Avatar. The little things like the little pieces of debris falling at your face and everything else. I can only imagine the epicness of seeing this movie in IMAX 3D! Also the new footage thrown in the trailer was awesome as well. June 29 th can't get here fast enough!

Seeing that I'll be going to the movies almost every week this year(a first for me), the ONE I'll see in IMAX3D is Dark of the Moon.

Because it looks a satisfying conclusion on Bay's part and it's the only film looking to have promising 3D this summer.

With the money this movie is going to most likely make, I can definitely see Michael Bay being coerced by Paramount to return for a fourth film.

Bay seems pretty stubborn. When he's through, he's through.

With the money this movie is going to most likely make, I can definitely see Michael Bay being coerced by Paramount to return for a fourth film.

I doubt he will come back for a 4th film. He has stated many times that dark of the moon is his last TF film. Shia has also said this is his last TF film. So I am hoping this movie goes out with a bang blowing everyone away ( even the people who dislike the movies). That way the current TF films go out with style.

I know its early and I've been a fan of Bay's films, but I wouldn't be opposed to a reboot in a few years. I'd love to see what someone like Neil Blomkamp could do with TF's.

As long as Peter Cullen is Optimus Prime, I don't really care who the director is, as long as he/she is competent.

As long as Peter Cullen is Optimus Prime, I don't really care who the director is, as long as he/she is competent.

As much as i've enjoyed the Bay movies..... I agree with the above...

I agree 100%. For that matter, I'd like to see Frank Welker brought back doing his updated take on the Megatron voice, as well as continuing on as Soundwave.

I am willing to bet that Bay does TF4 if this one makes huge bank. Maybe after he does another movie but there is no way they are stopping these and they will do all they can to get Bay back.

Even Joel Shumacher?

I know his Batman wasn't very good but Schumacher has made some really good movies imo. St. Elmo's Fire, The Lost Boys, Flatliners, Falling Down, The Client, A Time To Kill, Tigerland.

I am willing to bet that Bay does TF4 if this one makes huge bank. Maybe after he does another movie but there is no way they are stopping these and they will do all they can to get Bay back.

Exactly. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"