Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread - Part 1

Thanks for stating the obvious, Bay.

Director Michael Bay has slammed his own movie, calling Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen "crap" and blaming its shortcomings on the writers' strike.

In an interview with Empire magazine, Bay admits that they "made some mistakes" while filming the critically panned sequel.

"The real fault with [Transformers 2] is that it ran into a mystical world," he explains. "When I look back at it, that was crap. The writers' strike was coming hard and fast. It was just terrible to do a movie where you've got to have a story in three weeks."

He adds, "I was prepping a movie for months where I only had 14 pages of some idea of what the movie was. It's a BS way to make a movie, do you know what I'm saying?"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/michael-bay-revives-claims-writers-164725

The "crap" quote has been taken completely out of context by websites. He was talking about the mystical world element being crap, not the whole movie.

The "crap" quote has been taken completely out of context by websites. He was talking about the mystical world element being crap, not the whole movie.

as true as this is, the more these sites actually paraphrase the better things look for TF3

free press.
this dude here actually "quotes" bay as saying he was right all along.

[YT]ZbK2POzV9RI[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"