Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread - Part 1

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by Thread Manager, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Thread Manager Moderator

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]290038[/split]

2. Golgo-13 The Return of the O.G

3. Joined:
    May 10, 2003
    Thanks for stating the obvious, Bay.

Director Michael Bay has slammed his own movie, calling Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen "crap" and blaming its shortcomings on the writers' strike.

In an interview with Empire magazine, Bay admits that they "made some mistakes" while filming the critically panned sequel.

He adds, "I was prepping a movie for months where I only had 14 pages of some idea of what the movie was. It's a BS way to make a movie, do you know what I'm saying?"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/michael-bay-revives-claims-writers-164725

4. SuperHeroHype SHH! Creator

The "crap" quote has been taken completely out of context by websites. He was talking about the mystical world element being crap, not the whole movie.

5. Marvin Registered

as true as this is, the more these sites actually paraphrase the better things look for TF3

free press.
    this dude here actually "quotes" bay as saying he was right all along.

[YT]ZbK2POzV9RI[/YT]