The Official WANTED Fanart /Manips Thread

Green Goblin 1964

Superhero
Reaction score
Well, this is thread #2 so for the fans waiting for this to come to theaters(a while) take out your pencils and start submitting some fanart. Have Fun!:woot:

This is my fanart :woot:

beznzvuwv1.jpg

It's just a shame that more people aren't hip to Wanted. Though we all know that the film will be a pale reflection of the book, it'd still be dope to dream up actors for the roles we won't see like Professor Solomon Seltzer, Adam-One, and Mr. Rictus....

It's just a shame that more people aren't hip to Wanted. Though we all know that the film will be a pale reflection of the book, it'd still be dope to dream up actors for the roles we won't see like Professor Solomon Seltzer, Adam-One, and Mr. Rictus....

A pale reflection? It's nothing like the book. It's going to be INO in my oppinion, which is a shame because I really wanted to see The Killer be a ruthless badass in the movie. Very dissapointing so far.

I'm hip to Wanted - the comic.

I'd be hip to Wanted - the movie if it hadnt been changed so radically that all the stuff I actually liked about the comic, what makes it what it is, won't even make it into the actual film.

:csad:

As it stands now, I'm pretty much apathetic towards this production.

I'm hip to Wanted - the comic.

I'd be hip to Wanted - the movie if it hadnt been changed so radically that all the stuff I actually liked about the comic, what makes it what it is, won't even make it into the actual film.

:csad:

As it stands now, I'm pretty much apathetic towards this production.

This is basically what I'm saying.

I'll get things back on topic with my horrible poster, lol.

lolbg1.jpg

it would ahve been cool if eminem and halle berry played their roles, since the characters are modeled after them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"