The Official Wardrobe Thread

Spidey888

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok I just felt like making this because I really like the wardrobe in Smallville, but anyway Clark's jackets are what interest me the most. I'v been looking for it and cant find what brand it is or what company makes them. Does anyone know? If anyone has similar stuff to their wardrobe just talk about it here. Enjoy. :woot:

I swear we need a FAQ thread something fierce...

*sigh*

There have been numerous threads on the topic, you can't buy them. They're Carhartt. That company only makes tan and brown jackets.

The costumer bought a whole bunch and dyed them red and blue and turned the collars to get rid of the cordouroy.

But for more see the threads here:

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267436&highlight=clark's+jacket

And here:

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263552&highlight=clark's+jacket

you can't buy them. They're Carhartt. That company only makes tan and brown jackets.
I've been thinking about this. I wonder if Carhartt was ever ASKED? It sounds kinda silly, but if Carhartt saw that there was a MARKET for the product, they *might* consider offering a colored option.

I was one of... I dunno... maybe 25ish people? - who bought a very specific watch from Android Watch Co. It was discontinued when I became aware of it, but because I expressed an interest - along with about 25 other nutty fans at the time Equilibrium came out - the company made enough to meet our "demand" and now we are proud owners of that time piece.

Sometimes, all it takes is a letter folks. *cough* Seriously. To the person who wants to write that letter, you can count me in as a guaranteed sale of at least ONE, large Carhartt jacket, "Clark" style, bright red. Whatever it takes. :woot:

Edit: It looks like that Alien watch is no longer "discontinued." I guess they brought it back into production after more people requested the product. :up:

I soooo want that dress Annette was wearing in "Void".

I've been thinking about this. I wonder if Carhartt was ever ASKED? It sounds kinda silly, but if Carhartt saw that there was a MARKET for the product, they *might* consider offering a colored option.

I was one of... I dunno... maybe 25ish people? - who bought a very specific watch from Android Watch Co. It was discontinued when I became aware of it, but because I expressed an interest - along with about 25 other nutty fans at the time Equilibrium came out - the company made enough to meet our "demand" and now we are proud owners of that time piece.

Sometimes, all it takes is a letter folks. *cough* Seriously. To the person who wants to write that letter, you can count me in as a guaranteed sale of at least ONE, large Carhartt jacket, "Clark" style, bright red. Whatever it takes. :woot:

I wonder if they would do that?

I probably wouldn't get one for me, not really quite my style, but I know I would buy two dark blue ones for my two guys.

My son and husband both look gorgeous in blue...

;) :D

It brings out the blue in their eyes.

I soooo want that dress Annette was wearing in "Void".

Really? I remember not liking it...

I think it was the color, but it's been so long since I've seen that episode I don't remember.

I wonder if they would do that?
Ya never know till you ask.

I probably wouldn't get one for me, not really quite my style, but I know I would buy two dark blue ones for my two guys.
I think the more popular color is bright red (for obvious reasons.) I'm actually surprised they don't make one in orange for hunters.

Really? I remember not liking it...
LOL!!! I think he was being facetious. :p

I'd wear Clark's jacket, as long as he had worn it first. :yay:
I have a Carhartt jacket I never wear. It's a piece of wardrobe from Northern Exposure - the Carhartt jacket "Chris" wore throughout the show. :cool:

I might wear a bright red Carhartt jacket as a goof. But I'd have to buy a blue T-Shirt to complete the ensemble. LOL ;)

*snip*

Done. :D
I'll let you know if I get a response. I don't see that exact style jacket offered on their website anymore though.

Done. :D
I'll let you know if I get a response. I don't see that exact style jacket offered on their website anymore though.
Niiiiiice!!! :up:
Let us know what they say, but save the envelope, just in case nobody believes you actually got a response from the company. (inside joke LOL)

Here's the response. Not exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you for your interest in Carhartt products. I have taken a look at a few images from the tv series "smallville" and it seems that he is wearing a C02 BRN (blanket lined chore coat) and a J02 (blanket lined Detroit jacket). Both of which are still manufactured and can be purchased direct through our website at www.carhartt.com.

(pictures of both styles from website)

WE hope that you find this information to be helpful. You may find more information on these products by clicking “products” on our web page.

Sincerely,

Hali Hamilton

Carhartt Customer Service

jea

^^^ You should go back and say, yeah thanks but what about a RED version. :woot:

Here's the response. Not exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you for your interest in Carhartt products. I have taken a look at a few images from the tv series "smallville" and it seems that he is wearing a C02 BRN (blanket lined chore coat) and a J02 (blanket lined Detroit jacket). Both of which are still manufactured and can be purchased direct through our website...
Hmm. Oh well. Nice that he identifies the specific jackets though. Which pictures did you send them?

Hmm. Oh well. Nice that he identifies the specific jackets though. Which pictures did you send them?

I didn't send them any images, which is kind of funny since that means this person looked up the SV caps themselves. :D

guys what the hell happened to the carhartt website? it doesnt open. Its like it was never there lol anyone know anything about this?

Those jackets, there not cool! [/Carlito]

I don't think they're good looking in the least, infact Clarks usual attire is poor. I mean he dresses like a farmer[for obvious reasons] do you want to look like a farmer Spidey888?

why not? i mean its not just to look like that. Their jackets take quite a beating in the work environment. So I like his attire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"