The Official Wolverine Video Game Thread

He also the only name that he knows is Wolverine.

That was one thing that really made me go :huh::huh::huh:

I mean, never once, in the movies/comics/cartoons, anything, has Logan ever said the only name he knows is Wolverine. I have no idea why the writers put that in there. It just didn't make sense.

Playable Weapon XI has tons of posibillites.

Of course, we have the blades which could work like Wolverine's claws, the lunge can be teleport, the move where you hop over someones shoulder can be a teleport, the RT button with X, Y, and B can be special attacks, involving optic blasts, blade frenzies, and/or teleport frenzies.
Add new finishing moves and quick kills, you got a playable badass.

Playable Weapon XI has tons of posibillites.

Creed would be even easier since they gave him his own version of Logan's for their boss fights. All you have to do is assign them to the same control layout as Logan, maybe add the counter-kills and miscellaneous animations and you're done.

Gambit will probably never happen, though.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/991/991577p1.html

-Men Origins: Wolverine Downloadable Content Now Available
Test your skills with the Custom Combat Arena, Ladder Challenge and Environmental Simulator.

June 4, 2009 - The feral fury rages on as Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) announced today that X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition downloadable videogame content is now available for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system. Inspired by 20th Century Fox's X-Men Origins: Wolverine, in theaters everywhere, players can now download the Weapon X Arena, a level composed of four unique combat simulators, from Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for 800 Microsoft Points and from the PlayStation Store for $9.99.

Custom Combat Arena

Gamers can spawn any combination of small and large enemies to face combinations not available in standard gameplay, from hordes of grunts they can cut down in seconds to a complex mix of enemies, including a Sentinel Prototype, Jungle Grappler, Machine Gunners and more.

Ladder Challenge

Once players have encountered all enemies in the game, the Ladder Challenge room unlocks, presenting gamers with a preconfigured challenge. Enemy types and numbers start small and ramp up, flooding the room for fifty waves of increasingly difficult combat challenges.

Environmental Simulator

This room includes all the unique environmental weapons in the game, including broken tree branches that can be used as spears, forklift skids to throw enemies toward and computer consoles into which players can smash enemies—to name a few.

The Weapon X Arena also contains a bonus room with heightened enemy reaction effects.

Completely not worth it. Only one worth playing is the ladder ranking and even that gets old fast.

Got this game this past Monday and beat it within about a day or two, but am still having loads of fun playing it. I just wish it was longer than it was because the gameplay and graphics are pretty top notch.

So is the DLC that was just released the big DLC we have been waiting for? or is this the DLC that ppl got when they pre-ordered from gamestop?

Oh, okay. And in this case, it's really gonna suck for me.

yea i cant think that the DLC that was released is the official one.. kinda too soon for that no?

Well, when I said it's going to suck for me, I say that because I've got no way of hooking an internet connection up to my PS3 at the moment, so any DLC or Online Play is an instant no go for me, I guess.

yea im not a big onliner with gaming... im not good enough and get killed as soon as im on screen lmao

I tried to go to a gamespot store to see If I could get the codes if I bought the game then but he said only if I had preorder it...

theres gotta be a way to get that code!

I have a question about the Wolverine game...

Does anyone know what that last unlockable challenge is and how to unlock it?

After having unlocked the three costumes I was still finding multiple Wolverine statues in the main game but never received a "you have unlocked a challenge" message.

I have beaten the game now but the last (forth) challenge still remains locked...

I've read that an extra costume challenge is unlocked after finishing the game but I'm guessing that's bogus...

Can anyone help?

cheers,

Cliff

found the game on ebay for $15 so i bought it

just started playing it last nite and HOLY S**T!!! the game is pretty cool so far. real bloody :word:

quite possibly one of the few, if not only, movie to game adaption that is actually better than the movie

It's much better than the film. Great game, quite simple but endlessly replayable IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"