First PS3 Game Reviews Are In!

hippie_hunter said:
You know what your generalizations of people make me think
a. You're an ass
b. You're an ass
c. You're an ass
d. Did I say that such a mentality makes you look like an ass?
Oh, you have to just ignore him when he goes on his little rants like that, naming anyone who dare like a Sony product an idiot, a ******, blah, blah, blah...

I don't know whether he's deliberately being obnoxious, or worse, actually thinks he's right, but either way, he's terribly bigoted.

hippie_hunter said:
1. I bet you're just saying that. The fact that you are denying that all consoles already have promising looking titles show that mentality.

2. Metal Gear Solid pwns Splinter Cell so badly. Better story, awesome voice acting, great characters that you can get attached to. It's like playing a movie!

4. Wrestling and boxing games suck :o

5. Wow, that just shows your mentality even further for saying games are for kids and ******s.

The way you talk sure makes it sound like it. As a matter in fact, I've never even heard you say one positive thing about Sony. For quite sometime, when this section of the forum sucked because the fanboy bickering was the worst, you were one of the most guilty "Sony teh sux" people.

That I'll agree with you there. Sony has been treating the customer like s**t.

Again with calling people who don't like things you like ******s and losers.

And again. That's the problem with a lot of gamers. People need to get this "OMG dis gAME is kIddy" mentality out of their heads and play games simply because they are fun.

Basically you are a person who sees people as idiots who buy Playstation 3's for reasons such as
a. They don't have the money to buy all three consoles and choose to simply have the Playstation 3 instead of an Xbox 360 - I fit this description. Not everyone has the money to buy all three consoles and since I already have a library of Playstation and Playstation 2 games along with many of my favorite franchises being on the Playstation system, I chose to go along with the Playstation 3 instead of the Xbox 360.

b. Buy all three consoles because they want to enjoy what all three consoles have to offer - People like these realise that all three systems have something good to offer.

c. Buy the Playstation 3 because their favorite franchises are on the system and only on that system (God of War, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, etc.) - In the end it's the games that will sell the console. The Xbox 360 has the games. The Wii has the games. The Playstation 3 has the games.

So basically, anyone who doesn't agree with you is an
a. an idiot
b. a ******
or
c. a little kid

You know what your generalizations of people make me think
a. You're an ass
b. You're an ass
c. You're an ass
d. Did I say that such a mentality makes you look like an ass?

It's the a**hole mentality like that, that makes me like the Xbots way worse than the Sony ****es and the Nintendo Fanboys (actually I like the Nintendo Fanboys, because they're not a**holes :cmad: )

I bet you another $20 that the Wii will sell more than Microsoft.

You know I was going to write a long response but after reading what you said about MGS having better stories and character than Splinter cell all I can say is this:

People who really believe that are ******s whose parents are brain damaged inbreds and have NO clue about what makes a good plot and characters, and simply need to be shot. Honestly people who believe that need to be killed, seriously.

Oh and PSP rocks, as does PS2 and PSone.
PS3 however sucks and has ****ty game line ups. If you think I like any of those games , if you really believe I would want them to come on 360, you know jack **** about me. It makes me laugh you think that. You think I insult them for no reason? Nope. FF- kiddie games, plus turn based combat is ******ED. MGS- ****ty plot, ****ty dialogue, ****ty characters, ****ty voice acting. Tekken- ****ty fighter. Def Jam owns it. Godess of war- derivative of sonys own franchise lol. incredibly pointless.

Anyway you are clearly a sony zombie/******ed, so ok, explain to me why I care if you think I am an ass? You are the problem, not the soloution. You are part of the reason humanity is a big cesspool of brain dead morons who cant think for themselves.

And if wii does out sell 360, it proves what I've already said, our species are idiots on the whole, with me, whf and maybe a few others being the only bright spots in a pathetically feeble minded generation.

And I think I am better than people like you not because I am an *******, but because I know it. I realised it a long time ago, chum.

I do love how he strolls in, claims to be superior to Sony fans, and then proceeds to act like an utter bigot, in the process proving himself to be everything he names the Sony fans.

Poor.

Horrorfan said:
You know I was going to write a long response but after reading what you said about MGS having better stories and character than Splinter cell all I can say is this:

People who really believe that are ******s whose parents are brain damaged inbreds and have NO clue about what makes a good plot and characters, and simply need to be shot. Honestly people who believe that need to be killed, seriously.
So basically anyone who doesn't agree with you is an inbred ******.

Oh and PSP rocks, as does PS2 and PSone.
PS3 however sucks and has ****ty game line ups. If you think I like any of those games , if you really believe I would want them to come on 360, you know jack **** about me. It makes me laugh you think that. You think I insult them for no reason? Nope. FF- kiddie games, plus turn based combat is ******ED. MGS- ****ty plot, ****ty dialogue, ****ty characters, ****ty voice acting. Tekken- ****ty fighter. Def Jam owns it. Godess of war- derivative of sonys own franchise lol. incredibly pointless.
At the moment, I have to agree with you that it does have a s**ty line up of games. But the fact that you are denying the potential of great games shows that your opinion on the Playstation 3 really can't be taken seriously. And again, apparently every game that is critically praised that you don't like is apparently kiddie or ******ed? I don't think Final Fantasy would be considered kiddy with the story involved.

Also, Def Jam sucks. F**king EA bullcrap.

Anyway you are clearly a sony zombie/******ed, so ok, explain to me why I care if you think I am an ass? You are the problem, not the soloution. You are part of the reason humanity is a big cesspool of brain dead morons who cant think for themselves.
Yes, I am a Sony zombie/****** that goes off saying how Sony f**ked their launch way worse than Microsoft did with the Xbox 360, making them even more ******ed because they should have learned from the mistakes that they did, but instead repeated the same mistakes, except worse.

And, I'm the Sony zombie that praises the Xbox 360 for developing a great online system (Xbox Live), vastly improving their controller, and developing the Xbox Live Arcade. I'm the zombie that praises the Xbox 360 for getting some great exclusives such as Splinter Cell 5, Alan Wake, Bioshock, Too Human, etc. I'm the zombie who would even get an Xbox 360, if he were willing to spend over $1000 for three systems that will eventually become obsolete within less than 10 years. Oh, and I'm the zombie that even says that if people want an Xbox 360, they should get one, it's a good decision to.

Also, I'm the Sony zombie that prefers Nintendo apparently.

It's a**holes like you that make me hate the Xbots. I find you guys to be rather pathetic and it's rabid fanboys like you that are the problem. We should be playing video games because they are fun and realise that all three systems will be getting some pretty damn good stuff down the line. Not having my console is better than your console bickering.

Seriously man, you used to be cool, now, you're just being an ass.

And if wii does out sell 360, it proves what I've already said, our species are idiots on the whole, with me, whf and maybe a few others being the only bright spots in a pathetically feeble minded generation.
Again, you're acting like anyone who doesn't agree with you is apparently an idiot. You're the one with the problem.

And I think I am better than people like you not because I am an *******, but because I know it. I realised it a long time ago, chum.
You need to learn a lot about social skills, bud. Are you trying to get banned intentionally?

hippie_hunter said:
I think you understand Horrorfan now. Dictionary definition bigot. I keep using that word because it really has never been more appropriate on these boards.

hippie_hunter said:

At the moment, I have to agree with you that it does have a s**ty line up of games. But the fact that you are denying the potential of great games shows that your opinion on the Playstation 3 really can't be taken seriously. And again, apparently every game that is critically praised that you don't like is apparently kiddie or ******ed? I don't think Final Fantasy would be considered kiddy with the story involved.

Also, Def Jam sucks. F**king EA bullcrap.

Yes, I am a Sony zombie/****** that goes off saying how Sony f**ked their launch way worse than Microsoft did with the Xbox 360, making them even more ******ed because they should have learned from the mistakes that they did, but instead repeated the same mistakes, except worse.

And, I'm the Sony zombie that praises the Xbox 360 for developing a great online system (Xbox Live), vastly improving their controller, and developing the Xbox Live Arcade. I'm the zombie that praises the Xbox 360 for getting some great exclusives such as Splinter Cell 5, Alan Wake, Bioshock, Too Human, etc. I'm the zombie who would even get an Xbox 360, if he were willing to spend over $1000 for three systems that will eventually become obsolete within less than 10 years. Oh, and I'm the zombie that even says that if people want an Xbox 360, they should get one, it's a good decision to.

Also, I'm the Sony zombie that prefers Nintendo apparently.

It's a**holes like you that make me hate the Xbots. I find you guys to be rather pathetic and it's rabid fanboys like you that are the problem. We should be playing video games because they are fun and realise that all three systems will be getting some pretty damn good stuff down the line. Not having my console is better than your console bickering.

Seriously man, you used to be cool, now, you're just being an ass.

Again, you're acting like anyone who doesn't agree with you is apparently an idiot. You're the one with the problem.

You need to learn a lot about social skills, bud. Are you trying to get banned intentionally?

I am an ass because I am tired of people like you and the fruit, who bend over and let sony ass ram them. How am I seriously supposed to have respect for any person who buys a ps3, when sony have pretty much done everything they can to make you look stupid except come right out and say ''LOL PEOPLE WILL BUY OUR STUFF NO MATTER WHAT!!! DUMBASSES!!'' (and then they have come pretty close to that). The contempt they have shown you is nothing short of phenominal, and you still go back for more. So no, I dont respect anyone who buys a ps3, and in my opinion, they are corporate stooges more than free thinking people. Like Bill Gates said (biased but he sure is right) ''People would buy anything with sonys name on it''.

And my grudge is against PS3 and the way Sony have handled it. Its to push blu ray onto people, not to be a great gaming system, hence the ****ty titles and exclusives. PSone and 2 were top notch gaming systems, ps3 is a cynical attempt to push an unneeded technology onto the ignorant, such as yourself.If you say I hate sony overall, fine , but you'd be wrong and an idiot. Pretty much I seem to be the only one here who cares about PSP. I posted about several psp games and was anyone interested? No. If you can find me badmouth psone, 2 or psp anywhere, please do. And if you have ever seen me say anything good about any of those franchises you claim I want to come to 360, ever, please do. The best I can say about nay of them is the first dmc was great. the last two sucked monkey balls, and the next one looks the same with ps2 level graphics for in game stuff.

I dont care if I get banned any more, pretty much all the cool people who made the board fun are gone anyway.

And the EA sucks bandwagon is gone now, jump off it.

Nintendo wii has a few decent games to look forward to, but none of them involve mario. why do you care if someone thinks they are kiddy? I dont mean it in a bad way, if you like playing it by all means do, but trying to deny its made for younger audiences to enjoy is clearly wrong. Im not saying its a bad thing its made for a younger audience, and not saying its not for older people to play, but its not what I find fun.

and this whole ''you dont play games for fun'' is ******ed. who would be in this hobby if it wasnt fun? But my idea of fun does not involve running around as a fat plumber cleaning up grafiti or playing as a guy in tights with pointy ears.

So yes, I am so tired of trying to be anything approaching civil to a bunch of idiots. If sony can treat you like idiots and get away with it, hell, why can't anyone else? They seem to be spot on anyway. Im just glad ps3 is selling so poorly.

So in short, im tired of humanity not living up to my standards. Now I know how Jesus felt :(

Horrorfan said:
I am an ass because I am tired of people like you and the fruit, who bend over and let sony ass ram them. How am I seriously supposed to have respect for any person who buys a ps3, when sony have pretty much done everything they can to make you look stupid except come right out and say ''LOL PEOPLE WILL BUY OUR STUFF NO MATTER WHAT!!! DUMBASSES!!'' (and then they have come pretty close to that). The contempt they have shown you is nothing short of phenominal, and you still go back for more. So no, I dont respect anyone who buys a ps3, and in my opinion, they are corporate stooges more than free thinking people. Like Bill Gates said (biased but he sure is right) ''People would buy anything with sonys name on it''.
No you're being an ass because you beleive that anyone who doesn't agree with you is either kiddy or an inbred ******ed idiot. People buy Playstation 3s for the games they offer. While you are not one of them, there are people who like Final Fantasy, Virtua Fighter, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, and other Playstation games that will see Playstation 3 incarnations.

Yes, Sony is acting like one gigantic *****ey @$$hole. I don't think that anyone here will disagree with that. It's pathetic the way they have been going how the Xbox 360 is the Xbox 1.5 or how massively better their graphics are when in truth, they're the same. But the way you're acting is just the same. Just because someone wants to buy something you don't like, doesn't mean they deserve disrespect. It's a f**king product for christ sakes!

And my grudge is against PS3 and the way Sony have handled it. Its to push blu ray onto people, not to be a great gaming system, hence the ****ty titles and exclusives. PSone and 2 were top notch gaming systems, ps3 is a cynical attempt to push an unneeded technology onto the ignorant, such as yourself.If you say I hate sony overall, fine , but you'd be wrong and an idiot. Pretty much I seem to be the only one here who cares about PSP. I posted about several psp games and was anyone interested? No. If you can find me badmouth psone, 2 or psp anywhere, please do. And if you have ever seen me say anything good about any of those franchises you claim I want to come to 360, ever, please do. The best I can say about nay of them is the first dmc was great. the last two sucked monkey balls, and the next one looks the same with ps2 level graphics for in game stuff.
I'm buying the Playstation 3 for 2 reasons:
1. The games. The Xbox 360 lacks my favorite game franchise: Metal Gear. Also God of War, Insomniac, and Naughty Dog are pretty kick ass also.

2. I have a huge library of Playstation and Playstation 2 games compared to 0 Xbox games.

I dont care if I get banned any more, pretty much all the cool people who made the board fun are gone anyway.
THWIP* was cool. I liked him. But he deserved his banning for violating his probation. He was going to leave anytime on his own accord anyways though.

WHF left on his own accord, and he acted like an ass at times. But he was a good guy.

DRT has been banned numerous times I beleive. But he was an ass, so I don't miss him.

You used to be cool.

I never really got to know Axid.

I won't be surprised if Zenien got banned.

Topdawg was never cool.

Mentok, TheCardPlayer, THE LIZARD#1, Gammy 79, myself, Spidey-Bat, and xWolverinex really haven't done any ban worthy, ever.

Really, just who are all these "cool" people being banned by the mods. Chances are they most likely deserved it.

And the EA sucks bandwagon is gone now, jump off it
EA still launches poorly made mediocre products. I was right with Superman Returns. I was right with Fight Night Round 3. I don't have any hope with the future Medal of Honor titles (the series which used to be awesome). Batman Begins sucked. Catwoman sucked hardcore. They keep putting out the same crap every year with the EA Sports franchise. As long as they continue to suck. I stick with the EA sucks bandwagon :o

Nintendo wii has a few decent games to look forward to, but none of them involve mario. why do you care if someone thinks they are kiddy? I dont mean it in a bad way, if you like playing it by all means do, but trying to deny its made for younger audiences to enjoy is clearly wrong. Im not saying its a bad thing its made for a younger audience, and not saying its not for older people to play, but its not what I find fun.
Nintendo's games while they give off the image of "kiddy" are made to be enjoyed by all audiences. Super Smash Bros., Mario, and StarFox are franchises that can be enjoyed by all, young and old. That's the point of many of Nintendo's games. Their games have universal appeal.

Their games are not like Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear Solid, Halo, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dead or Alive and other games which are meant for older audiences. You're not going to see Mario shooting up drugs and killing hookers.

On the other hand, their games are not like the recent Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon games (which have really raped the franchise if you ask me), or games based on Nickelodeon and Disney properties, or Petz, or that stupid game franchise where you can play as professional athletes when they are kids, and other games which are meant for younger audiences.

Mario, Metroid, StarFox, Super Smash Bros., and other Nintendo properties are universal properties. Which all of us can enjoy. It can appeal to the me when I was 5 years old. It still appeals to the 18 year old it me. It even appealed to my mid-20's year old mother (she loved Pac-Man and Super Mario Bros. on the original Nintendo).

Also, if you call the Legend of Zelda kiddy, you've obviously never played a Legend of Zelda game.

and this whole ''you dont play games for fun'' is ******ed. who would be in this hobby if it wasnt fun? But my idea of fun does not involve running around as a fat plumber cleaning up grafiti or playing as a guy in tights with pointy ears.
The point of the Mario games goes beyond playing a fat plumber cleaning graphiti and the Legend of Zelda series is an epic masterpiece in which many can agree with:

-IGN in a top 100 list declared A Link to the Past #11, Ocarina of Time #2

So yes, I am so tired of trying to be anything approaching civil to a bunch of idiots. If sony can treat you like idiots and get away with it, hell, why can't anyone else? They seem to be spot on anyway. Im just glad ps3 is selling so poorly.
Because you're not even trying to be civil especially since no one has disrespected you in the first place, unless you count someone disagreeing with you as disrespect. Also, the Playstation 3 is selling poorly because of production, not demand. If production were up, sales would be up. It's a major reason why the f**ked up so badly this launch.

So in short, im tired of humanity not living up to my standards. Now I know how Jesus felt :(
But didn't Jesus love humanity no matter what? You're just being an ass. There's a difference between acting like an ass (which is fun) and actually being an ass (which people don't like)

What I don't get is you guys saying "DUDE THE PS3 ROCKS RIGHT NOW LOOK AT THE TITLES" then you go and say somethign like "RESISTANCE, MADDEN, M:UA, FIGHTNIGHT, CoD3!!!" and name 5 or 6 other games that are all on X360, and BETTER on X360 like it's some kind of point about how good the PS3 is.

PS3 isn't that good. Resistance isn't that good. It's fun, and has one of the coolest storylines I've ever played on a WW2 shooter, but honestly theres nothing really 'new' about it. Theres a few guns and a different storyline thats about it. Games like Prey you had what, the spirit form and the other ****? That was a good game. But seriously, the PS3 isn't doing that good right now. Most of the game (except for Ridge Racer, but if you play racing games like that, or like NFS then you're a ******.) are on x360 and better on it and the exclusives they have mostly suck

SouLeSS said:
What I don't get is you guys saying "DUDE THE PS3 ROCKS RIGHT NOW LOOK AT THE TITLES" then you go and say somethign like "RESISTANCE, MADDEN, M:UA, FIGHTNIGHT, CoD3!!!" and name 5 or 6 other games that are all on X360, and BETTER on X360 like it's some kind of point about how good the PS3 is.

PS3 isn't that good. Resistance isn't that good. It's fun, and has one of the coolest storylines I've ever played on a WW2 shooter, but honestly theres nothing really 'new' about it. Theres a few guns and a different storyline thats about it. Games like Prey you had what, the spirit form and the other ****? That was a good game. But seriously, the PS3 isn't doing that good right now. Most of the game (except for Ridge Racer, but if you play racing games like that, or like NFS then you're a ******.) are on x360 and better on it and the exclusives they have mostly suck

The point of this thread is not to have a "My Penis Is Larger and Better" Contest between the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Really at the moment, you're right, the Playstation 3 really doesn't have good games. All consoles at launch are like that.

The point of this thread is for those who own a Playstation 3, to help them decide if it is worth buying a certain game they have been looking at.

Hippy, you know what, I was an ******* to you and avalanche the past day or so especially. with some time to cool off, I apologise to you both sincerly. I was just pissed off. No excuse I know but there you have it.

I really dont dislike you, avalanche , zenien or anyone who likes ps3. I really dont. If anything though, I guess I am just disappointed. even if you do like the game series ps3 has exclusive....sony have treated their loyal customers, like me, like idiots who will buy up whatever has their logo on it. I loved the psone, 2 and psp for various game series I love to death. But now, many of those series have either gone to 360 or x box or are multi platform, and the exclusives i have NO interest in. and i dont give a damn about blu ray.Those are my big gripes.

I dont get why you are all so willing to let sony act like they do, with arrogance and contempt, and i dont know why you are willing to let them push uneeded technology onto you. You dont even get a choice about it, its sony forcing it on you.

I have no interes tin the games. as far as Im concerned, 360 is a games machine first and foremost. everything else is just gravy. It has all the exclusives I want , and every good looking multi format game so I wouldnt have to pay 600 bucks or so to play them. So I see no need for a ps3, with no games I want, and uneeded technology being a waste of cash. Not to mention at least microsoft seems to respect its fan base. Its not perfect, the backwards compatability is proof, but I dont feel like they think im an idiot or just a random number in a sales figure. I wish people wouldnt let big corporations get away with acting the way they do and still go buy their products, but in the end, all i can do is make sure i dont let them do that to me.

and when i say kiddie games, I dont mean it as an insult. they are made for all gamers, y es,, and younger ones as a large minority I would guess. That doesnt make games like zelda or mario crappy. I just personally have NO interest in those titles. They are too.... cutesy and japan-centric for my taste. Im not a big fan of japanese culture and stuff, unless its heavily influenced by the west (ie capcom rocks in my eyes because it takes HUGE inspiration from western stuff like the thing, halo, dawn of the dead, etc). so when I say its kiddie, I meant no offense, merely pointing out it is especially intended for a younger audience which I think it is. Not taylored only for them, but certainly designed to appeal to them more than most. that doesnt mean its crappy, hell shrek could be seen as a kids film, but it rocks. so thats a misunderstanding and my bad.

hippie_hunter said:
The point of this thread is not to have a "My Penis Is Larger and Better" Contest between the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Really at the moment, you're right, the Playstation 3 really doesn't have good games. All consoles at launch are like that.

The point of this thread is for those who own a Playstation 3, to help them decide if it is worth buying a certain game they have been looking at.

Sorry, but I read through the whole thread and it seems like thats all anyone was talking about anymore.

Horrorfan said:
Hippy, you know what, I was an ******* to you and avalanche the past day or so especially. with some time to cool off, I apologise to you both sincerly. I was just pissed off. No excuse I know but there you have it.
That's cool.

I really dont dislike you, avalanche , zenien or anyone who likes ps3. I really dont. If anything though, I guess I am just disappointed. even if you do like the game series ps3 has exclusive....sony have treated their loyal customers, like me, like idiots who will buy up whatever has their logo on it. I loved the psone, 2 and psp for various game series I love to death. But now, many of those series have either gone to 360 or x box or are multi platform, and the exclusives i have NO interest in. and i dont give a damn about blu ray.Those are my big gripes.
Sony is treating their customers like crap with the Playstation 3. I hope that it will eventually bite them in the ass.

I dont get why you are all so willing to let sony act like they do, with arrogance and contempt, and i dont know why you are willing to let them push uneeded technology onto you. You dont even get a choice about it, its sony forcing it on you.
They're not forcing you to buy a Playstation 3. But really they're just dangling Metal Gear, God of War, Naughty Dog, and Insomniac right in front of my faces. I have no choice, I'm helpless when they offer me my favorite game franchises and game developers that aren't on other systems :csad:

I have no interes tin the games. as far as Im concerned, 360 is a games machine first and foremost. everything else is just gravy. It has all the exclusives I want , and every good looking multi format game so I wouldnt have to pay 600 bucks or so to play them. So I see no need for a ps3, with no games I want, and uneeded technology being a waste of cash. Not to mention at least microsoft seems to respect its fan base. Its not perfect, the backwards compatability is proof, but I dont feel like they think im an idiot or just a random number in a sales figure. I wish people wouldnt let big corporations get away with acting the way they do and still go buy their products, but in the end, all i can do is make sure i dont let them do that to me.
Really, I think that both Sony and Microsoft are so involved in their "My penis is bigger than yours!" contest that they are ignoring the fanbase. Honestly, if the Playstation 3 didn't cost so much, I'd get one. It's a good system, no doubt about it.

and when i say kiddie games, I dont mean it as an insult. they are made for all gamers, y es,, and younger ones as a large minority I would guess. That doesnt make games like zelda or mario crappy. I just personally have NO interest in those titles. They are too.... cutesy and japan-centric for my taste. Im not a big fan of japanese culture and stuff, unless its heavily influenced by the west (ie capcom rocks in my eyes because it takes HUGE inspiration from western stuff like the thing, halo, dawn of the dead, etc). so when I say its kiddie, I meant no offense, merely pointing out it is especially intended for a younger audience which I think it is. Not taylored only for them, but certainly designed to appeal to them more than most. that doesnt mean its crappy, hell shrek could be seen as a kids film, but it rocks. so thats a misunderstanding and my bad.
Zelda isn't at all cutesy or Japan-centric. Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Majora's Mask are rather dark and mature oriented games. The Wind Waker's cel-shading was just an artistic style that went along perfectly with the game. The others I can agree with you. I like both Japanese and Western oriented cultures, they both offer unique and enjoyable things.

However when Western productions try and down right copy from Japanese culture, (like the Teen Titans cartoon), then we have a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"