The Official Wolverine Video Game Thread

One question, the part in the end where is about to fight some sentinels, is it before or after he joined the X-men?

One question, the part in the end where is about to fight some sentinels, is it before or after he joined the X-men?

Probably after. It's a take on the Days of Future Past storyline which focused on the remnants of the X-men. Besides, his jacket looks like it used to be his movie uniform.

Speaking of that scene, I squealed when he tore off the flesh of his hand escaping the handcuffs.

Me too. Although, from that point, none of the motions he makes are physically possible. =]

theres loads more trust me its worth renting for a week.. maybe even buying but thats for you to decide ;) enjoy!

Thanks, that's all I needed to know :woot: Definately gonna get this game now!

I wonder how long now before ppl discover any neat tips tricks & codes.. if there even is any in this game lol

You could use these

# Invincibility
While playing the game, press X, A(2), X, Y(2), X, B(2), X, click Right Analog-stick. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Although you will lose health you cannot die. Note: This code prevents achievements from being unlocked.

# Infinite rage
While playing the game, press Y, X(2), Y, B(2), Y, A(2), Y, click Right Analog-stick. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Note: This code prevents achievements from being unlocked.

# Faster enemy reflex
While playing the game, press A(2), X(2), Y(2), B(2), Y(2), X(2), A(2), click Right Analog-stick. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. You will gain double reflex with every kill. Note: This code prevents achievements from being unlocked.

Needless to say it's best you use these after you have gotten all achievements/trophies.

yea but im already unbeatable since im all powered to the max lol Wolverines a tuff mo fo without any codes lol

Finally found the last 2 dog tags last night. I just need to go through and beat it on hard mode and I'll have every achievement.

i say we make a petition and demand what we want in DLC for this game.. think they'll listen to us?? lol

Lots of game companies listen to their fans for DLC or another game. Case in point: Saints Row 2. Fans kept asking for stuff in the DLC and voilition put it in the DLC. So yeah, speak your ideas. They'll def listen.

Petitions are stoopid, but If they do get DLC I'll rent the game again.

For DLC I'd love to play as Wade Wilson/Barakpool or Creed. Hell, Gambit would be an interesting one to play.

Make the Danger Room DLC and add some more too it.

No Barakapool playable. Only Wade/Classic Deadpool.

I'm sure there'll be DLC, it takes a couple months for it to be released even for big games like Halo or COD.

Dont know if this has been said before.
But did anyone notice the name of the Agent, Stryker was talking to on the radio in one of the Jungle levels.

Agent Darkholme.

EDIT: Just played a little more. Now realise Mystique is actually a main character.

Last edited:
I hope and pray for playable Creed. Been wanting that since the last wolvy game

Probably after. It's a take on the Days of Future Past storyline which focused on the remnants of the X-men. Besides, his jacket looks like it used to be his movie uniform.

It's just that he seems confused and doesn't remember nothing.

I'd like classic Deadpool too, but Barakapool would be way better IMO. We already got comic Deadpool in MUA2 coming out soon. I wanna teleport behind an enemy, slash him up, and then blast his ****ing head with the optic blast. Unlike the rest of ya'll, I actually liked Barakapool. Also, playing a flashback mission as wade would be sweet. It could be the intro. Deflecting the bullets, slash everyone up. That would be awesome.

I'd like classic Deadpool too, but Barakapool would be way better IMO. We already got comic Deadpool in MUA2 coming out soon. I wanna teleport behind an enemy, slash him up, and then blast his ****ing head with the optic blast. Unlike the rest of ya'll, I actually liked Barakapool. Also, playing a flashback mission as wade would be sweet. It could be the intro. Deflecting the bullets, slash everyone up. That would be awesome.

barakapool would be *****in and creed, then add alt costumes for very one, god im salivating!

the potential and possabilities are a little endless with what they an do with this game.. yea i get excited just letting my imagination run wild with these rampant DLC thoughts too lmao

I'd like to play as Creed in a DLC... but can Raven do that in time since DLC is usually a few months after a game is released?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"