"The only one there"

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Have you ever been in a situation where you were literally the only minority at a certain place? Whether it's race, sex, whatever.

For me it was in 2004. Me and my friend, who's white, were out on St. Patrick's Day and we were looking for something to do (being that I don't really do anything on that day). So we end up going to this bar and as soon as we got there it was like one those record-stopping moments for both of us.

For him because everyone was wearing green and he was wearing all orange, and for me because I was the only black person there; we were in there for 10 seconds and decided to leave. I guess it's true when some say that St. Patrick's Day isn't for black folks.

i'm the only black guy in this thread:(

edit:damn you NEGRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took a woman's history elective for first semester, and I was the only guy in the class...

No. Because I don't wear my race on my sleeve. I'd sit in a Irish Pub and I wouldn't care if I'm the only "full" white person there.

I don't identify myself by my race.

Erzengel said:
No. Because I don't wear my race on my sleeve. I'd sit in a Irish Pub and I wouldn't care if I'm the only "full" white person there.

I don't identify myself by my race.
Other people damn well do though. And that sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"