Worst Job?

hippy fascist said:
now you I could picture as a ****-mopper ;)
Um...keep me out of your sexual fantasies, k:huh:

When I was 16, I made cardboard boxes. I got fired because I ran around the warehouse in a box screaming, "This is Snake. Colonel, can you hear me?"

This is honestly a true story.

Boom said:
When I was 16, I made cardboard boxes. I got fired because I ran around the warehouse in a box screaming, "This is Snake. Colonel, can you hear me?"

Unreasonable grounds for dismissal :(

This happened more than once.

Boom said:

If it is.

You sir, are one of my heroes.

Boom said:

yeah man, respect for that! :D

I got sent to the pit of Hell because the other female apprentice vomited,almost on the foreman,within the first 30 mins of being on the job.

So they sent me to the water treatment plant in DC it's one of if not the largest in the world. It was ok for the first couple of weeks they kept me away from the **** most of the time. I have seen some things,ugh.

I only stayed because I wanted to prove myself to the guys and then something horrible happen and I left the job.

I leave it to your imaginantion. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"