The Uber Dork

Orko Is King

Avenger
Joined
Jun 29, 2000
Messages
16,157
Reaction score
0
Points
31
When I went to the comic shop today for Free Comic Book Day (they were out of free comics, damn it!), I saw a...grown man wearing a ****ing Pokemon shirt. Not only is that bizarre, but he had it tucked into his ****ty jeans. Fashion nono, folks. The best part was, some guy came into the shop and the guy working there was all "Can I help you?" and the guy was all "I'm looking for my son." Then the Pokemon guy gets up and leaves with the guy that came in! Hahahahhahahah. I felt 100000 times less geeky after witnessing that.
 
Somebody should respond to this, but I really don't know how.
 
damn thats bad.

though the guy could have something wrong with him mentally and you'd never know
 
the_ultimate_evil said:
though the guy could have something wrong with him mentally and you'd never know
Indeed, dont judge a book by its cover, or in this case a comic.
 
thats actually sad.

very, very sad :(
 
Judging by this
Orko Is King said:
The best part was, some guy came into the shop and the guy working there was all "Can I help you?" and the guy was all "I'm looking for my son." Then the Pokemon guy gets up and leaves with the guy that came in!

I'd say he was.
 
I doubt he had any sort of mental problem. He was playing card games with the other people and those things are complicated as bad place.
 
Orko Is King said:
I doubt he had any sort of mental problem. He was playing card games with the other people and those things are complicated as bad place.

ugh, I was just at the comic shop and the whole time some guy (must've been in his late 30's) was talking about a card game. He rambled the entire time. I could only assume that he knew what he was talking about cuz he wouldn't shut up :( So I left. :(
 
Orko is King said:
I doubt he had any sort of mental problem. He was playing card games with the other people and those things are complicated as bad place.

Could be autistic.
 
:( I had an "uncle" (not really my uncle, but my dad's uncle's nephew that he raised) with a mental handicap described as above. He would sometimes visit us (we live in louisiana, he lives in Tennessee) So he takes bus ride after bus ride to get to our house. Then after he lives with us about a week, he drives my mom up the walls. Come to think of it, we all sat down and watched the Reagan funeral ceremony with him. But my mom drives him off as politely as can be, then he goes home and has a heart attack. He prolly weighted 350 easily. That guy touched my soul. The eyes and innocence of children would have. I missed it. The guy has some stories aswell.
 
Orko Is King said:
When I went to the comic shop today for Free Comic Book Day (they were out of free comics, damn it!), I saw a...grown man wearing a ****ing Pokemon shirt. Not only is that bizarre, but he had it tucked into his ****ty jeans. Fashion nono, folks. The best part was, some guy came into the shop and the guy working there was all "Can I help you?" and the guy was all "I'm looking for my son." Then the Pokemon guy gets up and leaves with the guy that came in! Hahahahhahahah. I felt 100000 times less geeky after witnessing that.
Seems like you saw me then. *runs in the corner and hides.*
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"