World The Original Spiderman Live Action Movies & Series.

RonJon_silver

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys. Sorry 4 starting a new thread if one already exists. Just thought i'd make a thread dedicated to the original Spiderman movies and series from the late 70's. What are your thoughts about these? :spidey:

Not much. Cheesy fx, horrendous costume, no Uncle Ben, no supervillains, nothing I love about Spider-Man. It was just bad all around. The only upside is that it didn't last long enough to taint the mythos the way the Batman, Wonder Woman & Hulk TV shows did theirs.

Does anybody know where you can download the second season of this show online?

I've only seen bits and pieces when they used to show it on Sci-Fi in the mornings waaaaaaay back when I was in elementary school. I could only see about 10 minutes because I'd have to go catch the bus. Sci-Fi puts on daily marathons of certain shows. They should put Spider-Man on one of these days. Who Wants to be a Superhero is coming back, they should take a whole week to put those superhero shows on. Maybe even show the old Captain America movies! I haven't seen those since I was still in single-digits.

I've only seen bits and pieces when they used to show it on Sci-Fi in the mornings waaaaaaay back when I was in elementary school. I could only see about 10 minutes because I'd have to go catch the bus. Sci-Fi puts on daily marathons of certain shows. They should put Spider-Man on one of these days. Who Wants to be a Superhero is coming back, they should take a whole week to put those superhero shows on. Maybe even show the old Captain America movies! I haven't seen those since I was still in single-digits.

GOOD IDEA:ninja:

Hey Guys,

Please hit me up with a PM if anyone knows where I can get the Laserdisc version of the pilot movie. Found one on eBay a couple of months ago, but just missed the auction and lost out.

Have a very old video tape of it recorded and my little girl is very into Spider-Man and loves it. At her age, I think it's a little better to watch than the newer movies just yet in terms of content.

Also, if anyone knows where to get a hold of the '90s Rhino produced VHS tapes (the pilot, Dragon's Web, any additional episodes released, etc).

Found a guy who has the complete series on like 8 DVDs if nothing else comes up, so might purchase from him.

Thanks for the help!

SOmething else I just remembered-HE RAN AWAY FROM FIGHTS WITH ORDINARY PEOPLE!

I grewup on this show! The earliest memories of Spider-man, and in retrospect what turned me on to Spider-man in the first place is watching it on the sofa with my mother.
I managed to find the whole seasons 1 and 2 on e-bay on DVD about 2 years ago. Still makes me snile, even with the cheesy acting, bad characters and suit! I actuallt didn't think the suit was that bad to be honest! The only thing that messed it up was the size of the web shooters and the fact that he didn't even have to press them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"