'The Plot Against America' (HBO limited Series)

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Reaction score

From creators David Simon and Ed Burns comes The Plot Against America, an alternate American history story of the country’s turn to fascism told through the eyes of a working-class Jewish family in New Jersey. Starring Zoe Kazan, Morgan Spector, Winona Ryder, and John Turturro, the limited series premieres on March 16th

I'm sure it will be a fine show. I just don't have the fortitude for it right now.

Can’t wait! It’s an interesting twist on an old concept ie; that the fascist is actually vote in not that America gets invaded. I kind of was interesting in something similar with Oswald Moseley in the UK

Yeah, this seems really heavy. For sure it's gonna have the David Simon vibe of weary failed idealism.

Also, was Charles Lindbergh a known Nazi sympathizer?

This series has been great so fa . I'm surprised that no one is talking about it yet. Very compelling show reminds me a lot of the first season of The Man in the High Castle.

This series has been great so far. As I posted before in my other thread this show has a Man in the High Castle feel to it but also done a little bit better. Even though this only a mini series I would love to see this world explored more. One thing I loved about Man In The High Castle is how well they showed how the world would look is Hitler won. Even showed how'd Nazi Germany Germany would've looked if it was completed.

I've been enjoying it so far, even though this last episode reminded me of the 2016 election and...oi.

Can’t wait! It’s an interesting twist on an old concept ie; that the fascist is actually vote in not that America gets invaded. I kind of was interesting in something similar with Oswald Moseley in the UK
Lindbergh just didn't have the evil-boy-band style and flair of Mosley, though :o

images

Another flawless episode of a great series flying under the radar.

Yeah, I've really enjoyed this myself. Hope it has another season. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"