The Power Of Six (sequel to I Am Number Four) a possibility now?

I really doubt it. The main actor, Alex Pettyfer, seems to be done with YA novels.

good. reboot and recast lol

teresa palmer was the best casting choice

which is why its a shame the next one probably wont be made. The second book focuses more on Six and Seven than it does Four

I think they should remake the first movie and then make the second one because in book 1 John has the fire-proof legacy no 6 and it says nothing about his lumen being able to recharge another Garde members Legacies and in book 2 and 3 he can't do that either so if they remake the first they can fix the errors and mistakes they made and then all fans will be happy :) :sus

I myself have watched I Am Number 4 3 times my mother once and my sister and son's twice just waiting for the sequel. So I decided to search to see when it was going to come out and low and behold it isn't...Why even do the first one if you are not going to finish the story. These selfish people left a crap load of people very angry and confused...People hate it when they get entangled in a story and it is incomplete.

At least there is still the book!

i just finished reading the most recent book, The Revenge of Seven

i think this would've done better if they used a different lead, as well as a diff director and stayed closer to source material. Palmer was great at Six though

I'd love to see them make a film series based on the books. They're brilliant and the story is original (as original as it can get)..but I love the concept and all the characters. It's like an alien x-men with a deeper story and a great plot. I think they need to darken the sequel up a bit more, make it less tweenie, although the characters are teens. Don't make it silly but maintain the comedic aspect of it and add a little more blood in the fight scenes. The movie itself didn't necessarily blow out the box office but it didn't flop either, so it had moderate success, but still enough to warrant a sequel for sure. We'll see what they do going forward but I totally see it going forward and hope it does!

Last edited:
Yeah I like six. kind of wish her and nine would've hooked up but i guess it's the bad-girl-nerd thing she likes ha.

As far as the changes they made in the movie. I agree that the greatest change was making her fireproof and not showing her manipulate the weather. That's the only thing that will really affect the sequels. They can always introduce six's weather control later but John's the one who can manipulate fire and be fireproof. But at least they kept the main events and characters in tact which is all that matters. The ending was the same as the book so we'll see how they go from there.

I say if they really want to scratch something from the original story, don't have six hook up with sam...please. have her wait for nine..that dude fits her better haha.

then they would be deviating from a storyline that lasts throughout all the books in the series so far.
i do kinda wish they'd continue these movies just to see who they cast as crazy Nine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"