Capcom Plans to Release Six Xbox 360 Games in 2007

L.A.

Sidekick
Reaction score
"In its latest Investor Relations report, Capcom has revealed it plans to publish a total of 77 new titles across all platforms.

The report reveals that throughout 2007, Capcom expects to publish 6 new titles on the Xbox 360 and it expects them to sell 2,250,000 copies.

As soon as we learned about this number, we asked ourselves which games those six titles could be. We only counted three: Lost Planet, Resident Evil 5 and a Dead Rising sequel. What could the other three titles be?

It has been rumored that Devil May Cry 4 will only remain as a time exclusive for the PlayStation 3, landing soon after on the Xbox 360. That will give us four titles but then, what could the remaining two games be? Xbox Live Arcade games perhaps.

Marvel vs. Capcom or Capcom vs. SNK? 194X? Mega Man? Ghouls 'n Ghosts?"

I don't expect Resident Evil 5 until 2008... 6 Capcom titles going to the 360 in just 2007 alone is good news for us 360 owners.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12486/Capcom-Plans-to-Release-Six-Xbox-360-Games-in-2007/

Oh, what I would pay to have Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on XBL.

SouLeSS said:
Word.

Good, Gooooooood.... [/Palpatine]

I hope one is Megaman Legends III. I really wish they would have done more with that version of the series.

SpeedballLives said:
I hope one is Megaman Legends III. I really wish they would have done more with that version of the series.

I'm still holding out for that one too, I enjoyed the first two more then any other MegaMan game.

SouLeSS said:

Hell yah. :up:

I don't think DMC will find it's way to the XBox though. I'm hoping it will, I just don't see it happening. Then again, I used to think the samething about Resident Evil.

narutofan236 said:
megaman legends sucked!!!!:cmad:

Actually, Naruto sucks. So there. :mad:

Ok, Naruto doesn't suck, but neither does Megaman Legends. It is the bestest.

narutofan236 said:
megaman legends sucked!!!!:cmad:
You were probably too busy watching crappy anime(not all is, but most) to play an actual good game.

SpeedballLives said:
You were probably too busy watching crappy anime(not all is, but most) to play an actual good game.

no that game just sucks:cmad:

Victor Von Doom said:
Seconded. Let's get some devlopment on some more 2-d beat em ups.
Why does it have to be 2-D?
Imagine Street Fighter in 3-D, but it controls like Street Fighter II

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"