The Private Eye, by Brian K. Vaughan and Marcos Martin

Discussion in 'Misc. Comics' started by JewishHobbit, Mar 19, 2013.

1. JewishHobbit Registered

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=44351

I think this sounds awesome, and I like how they're handling the digital pricing. I'll definately try out the first issue when I get home and go from there. I love the creative team, though. If it's good, hopefully they'll reconsider putting it out in print.

2. SpideyForPrez Pandering to Webublicans

Somehow this managed to fly under my radar until a friend recommended it. I loved the art and enjoyed the story, though I felt Vaughan didn't explain enough about the cloud burst and a world full of secret identities. But I'm sure they'll get to that in future issues. The pay-what-you-want pricing is cool. Hopefully enough people support this to continue the series.

3. JewishHobbit Registered

You know, I never did get around to downloading this. I got home and got busy and forgot, and I'm leaving for Florida right after work today for a week. Maybe when I get back. I'm hearing good things, though.

4. SpideyForPrez Pandering to Webublicans

You should definitely check it out. The art is beautiful and the story seems like it'll go somewhere interesting. If you're into old-fashioned detective fiction, you'll probably enjoy it.