The Punsiher's Official Caption This! Thread

Kable24 said:
And it only took you 3 days to come up with that witty comeback. You're momma must be damn proud of you.
Or I don't think anything of you until I'm extremely bored. I guess you can take your pick.

"Me are momma" is damn proud of me.

screech_turbo said:
punisherpic6tl.png

upside down guy: "DAMN YOU, MYSPACE!!"

frank: "BWA-HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!!"

Yours made me just literally laugh out loud in class. :up:

[
dolph-m172.JPG

"Hey Dolph, Ming the Mercilless called - he wants his eyebrow and moustache back."

05.jpg

"Hey Thomas; How'd the negotiations go?! Did you get the $20 million payday like you wanted?"

"No I didnt. That Arad guy's like a friggin wild animal!! He's tough, man. He must be from the streets.......like Jon Peters!"

punisher_nash_cbm.jpg

Russian : Do you think I look like a bigger Stamper from TomorrowNeverDies like this?
Punisher : Maybe. But after I get rid of you, I will not look like James Bond...

05.jpg

Punisher : See what I'm talking about, how this spy do to almost never bleed and get harmed at same time?

05.jpg

Punisher: Before you operate Joan for Gods sake, get a tissue!!!!

dolph-m172.JPG

(every1 sing along!)

Whatever happened to Eddy????

34.jpg

punisherpic6tl.png

Frank : Hey you know what, lightsabers are not necessarly photoshoped normal sticks, I just have one now...
The Guy : okaaaaaaay... but why did you arrange me like that?
Frank : Well if I do another bad joke like that one you will be forced to listen instead of running away, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

SUPERBENITEZ said:
05.jpg

"Hey Thomas; How'd the negotiations go?! Did you get the $20 million payday like you wanted?"

"No I didnt. That Arad guy's like a friggin wild animal!! He's tough, man. He must be from the streets.......like Jon Peters!"

LMAO.

01.jpg

PUNISHER: The AK-47: When you absolutely, positively, have to waste every motherf**ker in the room, except no substitutions.

dolph-m172.JPG

In an attempt to combine less successful franchises with their more popular films, Marvel releases the first in their line of spin-off amalgamated hero flicks: The Wolverunisher!!!

01.jpg

CASTLE: Honey, whatever it was you were cooking... I think you messed it up!

punisherpic29yd.png

Joanie: You haven't shot anybody in six months.
Frank Castle: That's true. Funny how you miss the little things.

01.jpg

CASTLE: ...blowing away a fleeing suspect with my 44 magnum used to mean everything to me, I enjoyed it, well who wouldn't?

punisherpic29yd.png

Frank Castle: I want a world where Frank junior and all the Frank juniors can sit under a shady tree, breathe the air, swim in the ocean, and go into a 7-11 without an interpreter.

punisherpic29yd.png

Joanie: "Umm, I really like you, ya know..."
Frank Castle: "Shh, can't talk. Too busy brooding."

Shouldn't this be moved to the Punisher:WZ spoiler forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"