The "Quote That Movie" Game.

"You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even LOOKED at another guy."

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

"We had part of a Slinky. But I straightened it."

Agh, I know that was from Egon, but I can't remember which Ghostbusters.

...Neeevermind, heh'.

"Who might say that Aristotle's wrong, right? But that doesn't make any sense; these things need each other. The idea that... that all God's creations are perfect, perfect - so just to suggest that - that a tree it's - it's crooked and it's straight... it's strong and it's weak... is to suggest that - that God created something imperfect. They do however acknowledge it in people; we are sinners but we can strive to be good just not in nature itself I guess. "

"Who might say that Aristotle's wrong, right? But that doesn't make any sense; these things need each other. The idea that... that all God's creations are perfect, perfect - so just to suggest that - that a tree it's - it's crooked and it's straight... it's strong and it's weak... is to suggest that - that God created something imperfect. They do however acknowledge it in people; we are sinners but we can strive to be good just not in nature itself I guess. "

Half Nelson.

Not a very good movie but a lot of cool lines, 3 of which I remember clearly:

"A pint of your blood can fetch you fifty bucks. A shot of ***, three grand"

"Fifteen million dollars is not money, it's a motive with a universal adapter on it"

"We're not talking about how long you're gonna live, we're talking about how slow you're gonna die. "

can anyone guess the movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"