quote movie lines game..

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

"What do you love about music?" "First off, everything..."

Almost Famous

"This watch costs more than your car. I made 970,000 dollars last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice Guy? I don't give a ****. Good father? F**k you. Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here? Then close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse c**ksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave."

Glengarry Glenn Ross

"Don't you f**king look at me! "

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"

^ that line has been used in multiple films... it originated in gone with the wind but if your not quoting that movie, its also in the corpse bride, and its also in garfield the movie...

soo ehh anyone of those.

heres mine

"I JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY IN A CONFESSIONAL BOOTH! LORD HAVE MERCY! Now for the last time, Mom, give me back my ****ing drumsticks...... please. "

^ that line has been used in multiple films... it originated in gone with the wind but if your not quoting that movie, its also in the corpse bride, and its also in garfield the movie...

soo ehh anyone of those.

heres mine

"I JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY IN A CONFESSIONAL BOOTH! LORD HAVE MERCY! Now for the last time, Mom, give me back my ****ing drumsticks...... please. "

Detroit Rock City

"Ok, now it's true, the majority of students today are so cravenly PC, they wouldn't know a good time if it was sitting on their face, but there's one thing that will always unite us and them. They're young. They may not realize it yet. They've got the same raging hormones, the same self-destructive desire to get boldly trashed and wildly out of control. Look out that window! That's not a protest! That is cry for help! They're begging us: PLEASE HAVE A PARTY! FEED US DRINKS! GET US LAID! AHHHHHH!

^sorry, no idea.

Here's mine: 'I'll shove this factory so far up your stupid wop ass, you'll ***** snow for a year -- come on Sal, the tigers are playin' . . . TONIGHT. I never miss a game.'

"Ok, now it's true, the majority of students today are so cravenly PC, they wouldn't know a good time if it was sitting on their face, but there's one thing that will always unite us and them. They're young. They may not realize it yet. They've got the same raging hormones, the same self-destructive desire to get boldly trashed and wildly out of control. Look out that window! That's not a protest! That is cry for help! They're begging us: PLEASE HAVE A PARTY! FEED US DRINKS! GET US LAID! AHHHHHH!

PCU

Here's mine: 'I'll shove this factory so far up your stupid wop ass, you'll ***** snow for a year -- come on Sal, the tigers are playin' . . . TONIGHT. I never miss a game.'

Robocop

"My daughter is 12 years old. You look at her again and I'll shove an umbrella up your ass and open it."

I'm not sure how the rules work so i am gonna post a movie line. If i jumped ahead sorry.

"I loved my daughter but the abomination growing in her whom was a betrayle of me and of the Coven. I did what i must to protect the species. Which i am forced to do yet again."

well the object of the game is to post your line only if you answer the other persons quote correctly.

"She fell funny,Must be from Providence"

I'm pretty sure I guessed correctly on the last one, so I'll just post mine now. If I got it wrong, just ignore it I guess.

"Wolfman's got nards!"

Kytrigger got mine.

The Monster Squad. I remember that movie.

"Whoa, whoa whoa... Nice shooting Tex."

Ghostbusters

"Stella!"

Marlon Brando as Stanley Kowalski in A Streetcar Named Desire

from www.toothpastefordinner.com
movie-quote.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"