quote movie lines game..

Ice-man

Sidekick
Reaction score
i have no idea if this was done but....

quote the most memorable movie lines, and people have to try and guess the name of the movie from which the lines were quoted, the person who happens to get it right, gets to quote the lines, and so on.

ill start.

"I'd never done a crazy thing in my life before that night. Why is it, that if a man kills another man in battle it's called heroic; yet if he kills a man in the heat of passion, it's called murder?"

good luck. its an easy one too.

"Cool Hand Luke" right?

Ok here's mine (it's an old one though).... "take everything but the fire."

The first quote is from Wayne's World. It's said by the creepy coffee shop owner played by Ed O'Neil.

Here's my contribution:

"People who talk in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch."

Take your stinken paws off me you damn dirty ape!!

*Sigh* Some people just can't read directions.

In response to Anthony: As Good As It Gets

"Are you a Mexi-CAN, or a Mexi-CAN'T?"

David Starsky is From Planet Of The Apes. By Charleton Heston.

My turn now lets see. Something fun but not to easy. Ah yes here's a goodin.

"To long have i been parched of thurst and unable to quench it. Too long have i been starvin to death and haven't died. I feel nothin not the wind on my face or the spray of the sea. Nor the warmth of a womens flesh.

pirates of the carribean, curse of the black pearl.

naa i just had to run and help my dad in the garage. didnt have enough time to quote anything.

so heres one now.

"We got no food, no jobs... our PET'S HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!"

thats possibly the easyest quote ever.

Lloyd - Dumb and Dumber

"Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen!"

Hudson - Aliens

I'm gonna go have a smoke right now. You want a smoke? You don't smoke, do ya, right? What are ya, one of those fitness freaks, huh? Go **** yourself.

"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

The Godfather. I could be wrong about that one but I think so . This is for the previous movie line.

I can't believe you people managed to **** up such a simple game.

"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

^ On The Waterfront.

"You think I care what store in that ****pit dirt mall has the latest godzilla bootlegs? Do you call eating pizza in the same dive pizzeria every night eating out? And do I give a **** what two comic labels are crossing over characters, selling two editions of the book in varied-ink chromium covers? I'm a girl, damn it!"

Mallrats

"Were you about to call me an a**hole?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"