The Raditz thread

Lobo

The Dumpster Queen
Reaction score
well if DB does well enough and gets a sequel which i expect it will, Raditz will appear, so who should play him?

raditz2.jpg

1124374293.jpg

I think it should be someone older than Chatwin by more than a couple years with a much larger physique, and I know DB already has one Buffy alum but the only choice I can think of for Raditz is

039_44345~David-Boreanaz-Posters.jpg

Quite an uncanny resemblance. How is his acting?

He's good :up:

You should check out the show Angel :)

If a sequel is made i really dont think Raditz will be in it for several reasons.

1. His image is too hard to pull off (the hair)

2. Hes unnecessary, in the anime Raditz was needed to tell Goku hes a saiyan, and inform Goku of the other 2 saiyans BUT we already know Piccolo tells Goku hes a saiyan.

So i think Kami will probably be the 1 to inform Goku about the 2 saiyans, how Goku dies is another matter, he could still go train with King Kai and not have to die at all.

3. In a movie thats about 2 hours focus will go on, Gohan/Piccolo, Goku/King Kai, Z fighters training, Vegeta/Nappa, Big fights.

There just wont be enough time.

So i think his character will be cut out just like how the Ginyu Squad, Androids will be cut out in future movies.

If a sequel is made i really dont think Raditz will be in it for several reasons.

1. His image is too hard to pull off (the hair)

2. Hes unnecessary, in the anime Raditz was needed to tell Goku hes a Saiyan, and inform Goku of the other 2 saiyans BUT we already know Piccolo tells Goku hes a saiyan.

So i think Kami will probably be the 1 to inform Goku about the 2 saiyans, how Goku dies is another matter, he could still go train with King Kai and not have to die at all.

3. In a movie thats about 2 hours focus will go on, Gohan/Piccolo, Goku/King Kai, Z fighters training, Vegeta/Nappa, Big fights.

There just wont be enough time.

So i think his character will be cut out just like how the Ginyu Squad, Androids will be cut out in future movies.

1) Not that hard they could just give him normal looking long hair, it doesn't have to be exact just like Goku's isnt exact

2) Yes Piccolo supposedly tells him he's a Saiyan but Raditz is his brother and could tell him that two more Saiyans much more powerful than him are on there way

We dont even know if Kame is in the movie yet

Sure there will be plenty of time and remember the adaptations are just that there's room for change

Here's a quick synopsis of how it could be done

At the end of DB Goku defeats King Piccolo but refuses to kill him, he goes into hiding to train even more so he can be strong enough to defeat Goku and rule Earth

At the beginning of the sequel we see Raditz ship land he puts his scanner on and searches the planet for it's strongest fighters, he kills the farmer and finds Piccolo training. They have a small fight but Raditz doesn't kill him as he's more concerned with finding his brother Kakarot. Piccolo flies to Roshi's island to warn Goku about a being more pwerful than anything they've faced. Raditz arrives tells Goku his real name of Kakrot and asks why this planet is still alive, he kidnaps a pregnant Chi Chi and tells Goku he has 24 hours to kill 100 humans and bring them to him or he will kill his wife and unborn child. Goku and Piccolo team up to defeat Raditz, but Goku dies in the battle. Instead of going to other world, when Goku dies he will be sent directly to king Kai's palnet to train knowing his friends will wish him back with the Dragon Balls. Raditz in his dyign breath sends the knowledge of the Dragon Balls to his Saiyan friends who will take 5 years to get there. Chi Chi gives birth to Gohan in Raditz pod and even though Raditz is dead the crying Gohan power level is equal to Goku's even though he's just a baby

Fast Forward 5 years with clips of the Z fighters training harder than they ever have before And the arrival of the Saiyans. The Saiyans get there and attack while Goku is being wished back, they sqaure of with the Z fighters with Nappa owning all of them and Vegeta thinking these pitiful fighters are not worth him getting his royal hands dirty. Nappa is held off just long enough for Bulma to wish Goku back. He arrives and completely dominates Nappa. Vegeta disgusted by Nappa's inability to defeat a lower class Saiyan and kills Nappa himself. Vegeta and Goku fight the final battle iof the movie it's long and bloody witha near death Goku victorious. End film

The Raditz stuff would only take 40-45 minutes leaving an hour for Nappa and Vegeta possibly more if we get a 2hr film

It wouldn't be Raditz if he had short hair.

Well one of the set pics looks exactly like Kamis lookout, so youd think Kami would be there.

So from your story Goku dies at the 45 min margin, and say he comes back with 30 mins to go.

Goku wouldn't be dead for too long on screen and Goku finally arriving on earth to help his friends would mean nothing coz it wouldn't feel like hes been gone a long time.

I think at the end of the Dragonball film after a long fight between Goku and Piccolo, Goku dies.

Kami takes him up to his lookout and tells him he can sense 2 Saiyans.

The movie ends with Goku starting his run up snake way.

well if DB does well enough and gets a sequel which i expect it will, Raditz will appear, so who should play him?

raditz2.jpg

1124374293.jpg

I think it should be someone older than Chatwin by more than a couple years with a much larger physique, and I know DB already has one Buffy alum but the only choice I can think of for Raditz is

039_44345~David-Boreanaz-Posters.jpg

First we get Spike isPiccolo now you want Angel as Ridtz. Hey I'm down.

I think that Raditz can take up the first half hour of the film. I mean, Raditz himself didn't take up more than an hour in the actual anime, and the movie will cut alot of that talking out. So it should be easy to put Raditz in the first half hour of the movie.

I wouldn't mind seeing Triple H/Paul Levesque as Raditz, he definitely has the body for Raditz.

AAFW033.jpg

Nope, he'd be all wrong for Broly. If I had a say in the matter, I'd want the Undertaker/Mark Calaway as Broly.

So from your story Goku dies at the 45 min margin, and say he comes back with 30 mins to go.

Goku wouldn't be dead for too long on screen and Goku finally arriving on earth to help his friends would mean nothing coz it wouldn't feel like hes been gone a long time.
Wrote that scenario off the top of my head, but years would have passed I'll take another look and tweak it

I wouldn't mind seeing Triple H/Paul Levesque as Raditz, he definitely has the body for Raditz.

AAFW033.jpg

I see him more as Brolly

^^^
Broly

I agree

Radditz is one of my favorite characters. I think he should at the very least make a cameo appearance.

I think the Undertaker would do a great job as Broly & Raditz definitely needs to at least get a cameo appearance in the next movie.

I think Raditz is important because without him Nappa and Vegeta would have no knowledge of the Dragonballs. And no reason to come to earth. But I don't think he should have a very big role. I don't think it should take up more than 30 minutes of the movie.

I'd prefer seasoned actors and not wrestlers. Not that wrestlers can't act but just like musicians, let them earn their way into a sizeable role.

I think Raditz is important because without him Nappa and Vegeta would have no knowledge of the Dragonballs. And no reason to come to earth. But I don't think he should have a very big role. I don't think it should take up more than 30 minutes of the movie.

Frieza could have sent them there, he knew about the dragonballs on namek so let him now there on earth aswell.

I think the Undertaker would do a great job as Broly & Raditz definitely needs to at least get a cameo appearance in the next movie.

Taker is my favorite wrestler, but him as broly i dont think would work out..You need somone more ''buff''

I don't think HHH should be anywhere near the DBZ movies

The original pic posted looks good for Raditz, although I've never seen him in anything else.

I'd hope they'd keep him in. Without Raditz how will Piccolo discover Gohans powers and train him? Nope I'm sorry I think they have to keep the guy in there. They just might not have to have the guy's hair be so long, or have the actors hair grow out that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"