The Return of Hush

Dini brings back quality in Batman comics. His run will be remembered for years. By now, I think Englehart and Rogers have been pwned...

He should get an omnibus. I'd buy it.

One question though: In the newest issue of Detective, Hush mentions something about taking a long time to heal after the Joker set a pacemaker in his heart.

What's he talking about? I don't recall anything in Hush about this, and i haven't read Hush Returns(thank God). So what gives?

One question though: In the newest issue of Detective, Hush mentions something about taking a long time to heal after the Joker set a pacemaker in his heart.

What's he talking about? I don't recall anything in Hush about this, and i haven't read Hush Returns(thank God). So what gives?

I was pretty disappointed in that line (my only problem with the arc). It means Hush Returns is officially canon. But hey, if the storyline that killed the Gotham Knights title lead to this kickass story...I'll take it. You can't have the Nolan movies without a Schumacher before it.

I was pretty disappointed in that line (my only problem with the arc). It means Hush Returns is officially canon. But hey, if the storyline that killed the Gotham Knights title lead to this kickass story...I'll take it. You can't have the Nolan movies without a Schumacher before it.

hmm. I never read Hush Returns, and i dont have any intention of doing so. Would you, or anyone for that matter, fill me in on what happened? That is, if it's not too painful to try and remember.:woot:

hmm. I never read Hush Returns, and i dont have any intention of doing so. Would you, or anyone for that matter, fill me in on what happened? That is, if it's not too painful to try and remember.:woot:

Let me think back...*shivers*

I heard something like Joker having a shrine for his lost past dead wife and he moarns for her all the time or something.

I heard that Hush is now dressing the homeless up as Batman and hunting them down in an abandoned hospital. Is that true?

I heard that Hush is now dressing the homeless up as Batman and hunting them down in an abandoned hospital. Is that true?

Well, yes. But it's way cooler than it actually sounds.

In Dini we Trust.

^Exactly. It actually gives Hush some character!

Hush doesn't work as a recurring character, I can't imagine someone so smart and elusive being locked in Arkham and escaping with all the others. But in a way this is a good thing. Because it means that when he is used it's extra-special.
I always loved the character, I hope he really gets under The Joker's skin. It would be cool if he was the only guy who could really goad the most unflappable character in comics.

Joker sets up a pacemaker in his heart, and treatens to stop his heart with a device as revenge for what happened in "Hush". Hush turns to Batman for help, and both defeat Joker. Hush double-crosses Batman, and by the issue's end, Batman has the device, and leaves a weakening Hush to die.

That's all I remembered. And that story sucked, as you can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"