The Return of the Marvel Spotlight!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction & Films' started by Kenny Eugene McCall, Jan 9, 2006.

1. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

sounds good but about 3d-man hal chandler used crutches not a wheelchair

2. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Thanks for the update. Anyway, that was the 100th post and reply of the current Marvel Spotlight! Excelsior!!!

3. oldsboy20 Registered

Story Forty-Three:
    Shang-Chi
    (The Master of Kung-Fu Is back)​

[​IMG]

Main Voice Cast:

Shang-Chi: Jackie Chan
    La-Teesha Wright: Queen Latifah
    Latoya Smith: Eve
    Woody Moench: Cedric the Entertainer
    Clive Reston: Pierce Brosnan
    Shen Kuei: George Takei

Episode One: Kung-Fu Hair

Shen Kuei has just stolen a rare artifact from a museum, and Shang-Chi is on his trail. The two warriors finally meet, Shen Kuei slaps Shang-Chi and then they start going at it like two dogs fighting over a bone. Kick punch, kick punch The Master of Kung-Fu blocks all of Shen Kuei's moves suddenly Shang-Chi goes in to kick Shen Kuei but without warning a little boy leaps into the fight to help, but is kicked in the head by Shang-Chi. The little boy goes down like a ton of bricks, Shang-Chi realizes what he has done and comes to the boy's side as Shen Kuei escapes, Shang-Chi tries to wake the boy up but he doesn't wake up. Later on at the hospital in the waiting room the doctor comes out and tells Shang-Chi and the boy's mother that the boy is in a coma they shouldn't expect him to come out of it, the boy's mother slaps Shang-Chi in the face and runs to her boy. The next night we see Shang-Chi getting ready to leap off a building so he can end his guilt ridden life, but suddenly he hears screams that are coming from an ally nearby, so he runs and jumps into the ally there we see gang members trying to rape a woman. Shang-Chi leaps into action and kicks the gang members ass' they run off like cowards, the woman clings to Shang-Chi saying "Oh thank the lord you were near by, bless you child if it weren’t for you those thugs would have messed up my band new hair dew." Shang-Chi says "It was no problem miss." The woman says "Oh it was a problem they could have seriously messed up my hair, and honey if you ever need a job you come see me." the woman gives Shang-Chi her business card, on the card it says La-Teesha's Beauty Shop. Suddenly Shang-Chi realizes he has a new purpose in life...To cut hair and save women from bad hair cuts!

Episode Two: Hair Basics

Shang-Chi's alarm clock doesn't go off so he's going to be late for his first day of work at miss La-Teesha's Beauty Shop. Shang-Chi finally arrives at the Beauty Shop where miss La-Teesha greets him and introduces him to all the other employees, "Shang this is Latoya Smith, one of my best employees." Latoya Says "Nice to meet you Shang."
    Shang bows and says "It is an honor miss Latoya." Latoya gives Shang this look like boy you crazy. Shang this is another employee of mine Woody Moench he's the guy to come to if you want highlights in your hair. Woody says "Nice to meet you son, if you ever need anything you come see me ok?.....OK!" Shang says "Oh oh yes sir." As miss La-Teesha and Shang are talking a woman comes running into the beauty shop screaming "My hair! My hair!" La-Teesha sits the woman down and asks what's wrong? The woman replies my hair it's a mess please help me! La-Teesha gets Latoya, Woody, and Shang together to see if they can help this woman, La-Teesha says "What are we going to do for this poor woman?" I don't think there is anything we can do miss La-Teesha says Latoya, yup looks like a lost cause to me says Woody. I would like to try miss La-Teesha says Shang-Chi, Oh I don't know honey it's only your first day. Let the poor boy try La-Teesha says woody "Ohh ok get to it Shang." Shang wets the woman's hair and starts to cut it with some cool music playing in the background like in the Spiderman movie, when peter parker is designing his costume. A few hours later Shang turns the woman around in her chair so the beauty shop can see what he's done. Oh my word that is amazing Shang says miss La-Teesha, yes siree it is says woody dang boy you do good work says Latoya. Oh it was nothing says Shang, the woman thanks Shang and says she's going to tell all her friends to come to the beauty shop. Miss La-Teesha says to Shang " Shang honey I think your going to do all right here." I think I am too miss La-Teesha I think I am too says Shang.

Episode Three: The Hair Cut Wars Part 1

Shang-Chi is finally getting the hang of this hair cutting business, and he's glad that he's back to his old self and this time he's got a new mission, to make sure no one ever gets a bad hair cut. It's just another day at miss La-Teesha's beauty shop suddenly the front door bursts open with Woody yelling like a crazy man. La-Teesha you see what those construction guys are building across the street? Looks like a regular old building to me says La-Teesha, I heard it's going to be a Supercuts says Woody. Boy you worry to much now get to work says La-Teesha, Shang over hears what woody has said so he contacts his old friend Clive Reston a British spy who can find out anything. I'm afraid your friend Woody was right Shang they are indeed building a Super Cuts across from your beauty shop, I was afraid of this says Shang. The next day a man in a black suit comes into the beauty shop asking for La-Teesha, what do you need honey? says La-Teesha, the man in black tells La-Teesha to close up shop or there will be trouble. Miss La-Teesha doesn't take kindly to threats so she starts yelling at the man in black, he takes out his gun and points it at miss La-Teesha's head Shang-Chi sees this and throws scissors at the gun knocking it out of the guys hand. The man in black runs over to Shang and takes a swing at him, Shang blocks it and upper cuts the guy knocking him to the floor. Who do you work for? says Shang, the man in black says he works for Super Cuts and also tells Shang he just made a big mistake. After the police take away the man in black, miss La-Teesha says "Things are only going to get worse." Shang says "I think your right miss La-Teesha, but I'll keep the beauty shop safe you can count on that!"

4. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

LOL HAHAH nice parody oldsboy 20 but i think you may want to check with kenny before posting any more

5. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Oldsboy20, that was the funniest three episodes of Shang Chi, Master of Kung Fu that I have ever seen in the history of the Marvel Spotlight! Thanks for the assist, homeboy. There will be another Shang Chi spotlight in Story Fifty-Six, done by me of course! Stay Tuned for Story Forty Four: s Inc., right after this post!

Kenny.:trans:

6. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Forty-Four:
    [​IMG]

(Marvel finally gets a new superhero series loosely based on the 1994 Aaron Spelling series... and starring Millie Collins, Nuff Said!)​

Main Voice Cast: Present Day

Millicent Collins: Joan Collins
    Chili Storm: Linda Evans

Mary Jane Watson (age 16): Jennifer Hale
    Gwendolyne Stacy (age 16): Hynden Walch*
    Marlo Chandler (age 15): Meagan Smith
    Gloria "Glory" Grant (age 16): Cree Summer
    Misty Collins (age 17): Nicholle Tom
    Darcelinda "Darci" Storm (age 17): Giselle Loren
    Bonita Juarez (age 15): America Ferrera

Because of the events after Civil War, a number of characters in the Marvel Universe have either been sent to Counter-Earth and de-aged, or brought back from the dead. that is why Gwen Stacy is in this fanfic.

Episode One: Who Killed Miss Heaventeen?

The first episode of this animated fanfic set in an Earth where Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four are the most popular superheroes in the Marvel Universe introduces us to a group of beautiful teenagers recruited by a former high-fashion supermodel named Millie Collins. But it also gives them their first assignment when one of Misty Collins' bitter rivals, model/actress Darlene Dunderbeck (Cassidy Rae), is found murdered at a posh party, and Misty is the prime suspect! Now, Misty and Mary Jane must get to the bottom of this mystery before it's too late! But, what does Peter Parker (Will Friedle) and Johnny Storm (Chris Evans) have to do with this mystery? Could it have to do with a shockingly dangerously enemy of the wall-crawler's that may have done the dirty deed in the first place? Find out next episode!

Episode Two: A Shock to the System

As Spider-Man, Mary Jane, and Misty move closer to solving the murder of the former Miss Heaventeen, Johnny gets some help from cousin Darci in cracking this case, only to be confronted by the supervillain at the heart of this case: Hermann Schultz, the Shocker (Jim Cummings)! Can all five of our heroes try to take down this vibrating villain before it's too late? And, what is the secret of "Project: M," and what does it have to do with Millie's two new models, Mary Jane Watson and Gwen Stacy?

Episode Three: Project M: Firefly

Spidey returns again, only this time, he's in bat-s**t trouble with the Sinister Six! But, there's a hot new heroine on the scene, and her name is Firefly! And, she's looking to teach the Six a lesson in the power of the opposite sex! But why does Firefly have a connection to both Webhead and another character in this fanfic who makes her superheroic debut next ep!

Episode Four: Project M: Silver Scorpion

The secret is revealed as Millie's first test subject for the Project M program, Mary Jane Watson, is a success, much to the bewilderment of her arachnid-like boyfriend! Now, it's Gwen's turn, as she is augumented to become the agency's newest teen superheroine: the Silver Scorpion! Her first assignment: assassinate the original Silver Scorpion, Elizabeth Barstow (Joan Severance), once a former Hanover girl under Millie's control? And, what does this have to do with a brother-sister duo named MacDonald and Elaine Gargan (Daran Norris and Michelle Lintell), and their similar powers, find out in this one hour ep!

Episode Five: Darci: Agent of Atlas!

Chili Storm and her daughter Darci get a visit from an old friend in Jimmy Woo (George Takei), a former SHIELD agent who looking to get his granddaughter, Jamie Woo (Lauren Tom), a job at Models Inc. But, there's a interconnecting part to this story, as the MI ladies are at Midtown High, where they are introduced to a brand-new sex-education teacher by the name of Victoria Nutley Starr (Jennifer O'Dell)! And, she's got her sights set on 17-year-old Darci Storm! Reason: Miss Starr's found out about Miss Storm's bewitching new powers, and she wants to recruit her into the Agents of Atlas superteam! But, will this DIVA be able to cut it with the Crusader (Tom Welling), Gorilla Man (Powers Boothe), M-2, the Human Robot (Corey Burton), Namora (Terry Farrell) and Triathlon (Shawn Harrison)? Hilarity will ensue in this episode, 'Nuff Said!

Next: TTA: Civil War: Endgame - Conclusion

7. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Forty-Five:
    Tales to Astonish: Civil War: Endgame - Conclusion
    (This is it! the final arc of this cross-universe event - in five 60-minute episodes!)

[​IMG]

Episode Six: A Gathering of the Chosen Heroes

"My God, Mary, we're in the presence of gods!" That's what Kimber Benton has just said as she, Mary Phillips and Ingrid Krueger have been mysteriously plucked from Earth, along with Peter Parker, Johnny Storm, and Kurt Wagner, by the Beyonder and brought before the Elders of the Universe! But, wait until you see the superhero line-up between Marvel and Hasbro universes as a mysterious new Elder arrives in the form of Baxter the Gatherer, a gnome-like character that hasn't been seen since the events of the 1981-82 children's series "The Great Space Coaster!" And Baxter (voiced by Billy West) and the Grandmaster, En Dwi Gast (voiced by David Warner), are appalled at the events concerning Marvel's universe-wide skirmishes (House of M, Decimation, Annihilation and Civil War), and the heroes involved in them, so they must form a gathering of young heroes in addition to the six aforementioned in a quest to repair the fractured universes by combining both of them into one single cohesive new Marvel Universe! But first, a Spaceknight returns to bring everything into perspective.

Episode Seven: One Nation Under HYDRA, or A Gathering of Traitors

ROM the Spaceknight (Peter Weller), the only true representative of the combined Marvel/Hasbro universe, receives his first mission as he witnesses the apparent beating of Julia Carpenter by Ms. Marvel and sadistic rape of Rachel Carpenter by Zartan during HYDRA's brutal merger with COBRA, as many of the MU and HU's superhero population are being hunted down by COBRA's new Capekiller Viper Battallion. But, even if Destro, the Baroness, Daredevil and Elektra can rescue the Carpenters and many other heroes from COBRA, can ROM rescue them from a Cobra Commander and Baron Von Strucker hell bent on ending the lives of a blind lawyer, an assassin, a metal-faced weapons master, and a beautiful baroness before it's too late!

Episode Eight: Attack of the Clones, Rise of the Machines

Captain America, Optimus Prime, Nick Fury and General Hawk, along with their Marvel Hero, Autobot and G.I. Joe allies, join forces for what could be the final battle of their lives as they must face a power-mad Megatron, who has merged with Iron Man to become Iron Megatron, who has created the largest single army of Decepticonized Super-Adaptoids, Dreadnaughts, Mandroids, Ultrons and Sentinels ever assembled! And, it ends with one of their own violently murdered, another selling her feline soul to the enemy, a group of young heroes questioning their conscience, and Captain America and Optimus Prime facing their darkest hour, all in this episode!

Episode Nine: The Fall of a Living Legend, The Death of Optimus Prime, Rise of the Thunderbolts!

Tragedy and sacrifice engulf the Marvel Universe as both Cap and Optimus are brutally slain by Iron Megatron and his robot army! And even if the surviving Super-Heroes, Autobots and Joes are able to beat back the gigantic Decepticon and COBRA forces, can they be able to stop COBRA's most dangerous weapon (and Tony Stark and Norman Osborn's most vile contribution) yet: The New Thunderbolts!!! Uh, Guys, there's one problem with that plan: Three young male heroes, three young female musicians, a spaceknight, and ten other little superheroes from both universes ready to layeth the smacketh down on this candy-ass Civil War in the next and final episode!

Episode Ten: Seventeen Little Superheroes, One Super Sunday!

This is it! Just when it appears that the battle for the Marvel Universe and the secret identities of every hero out there was lost, a glimmer of hope comes in the form of a Web-Head, a Human Torch, an X-Man, a Starlight Girl, a Misfit Girl, a Stinger Girl, a Ninja, a little yellow Autobot, a Centurion, a Spectral Knight, a Darkling Lord, a Doctor of Doom, an Inhuman, an Atlantean Prince, a Wakandan King, a Little Pony, and a brave Spaceknight, as they determine the balance of power and set the stage to usher in a brand-new Marvel Animated Universe in 2007 in the concluding episode of this monumental event!

Next: Wolverine

8. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

tigra sells out?

9. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

yep. It's in the current Civil War comics. But major changes in the animated fanfic world will restore things back to normal.

10. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Forty-Six:
    Wolverine
    (James Logan Howlett returns to the Spotlight after a long break!)

[​IMG]

Main Voice Cast:

James Howlett/Wolverine: Scott McNeil

Episode One: Damage Control

Remember Damage Control, the goofy-ass construction company that made its debut in the very first cycle of the Marvel Spotlight? Well folks, this ain't your father's Damage Control, as COBRA has taken over Damage Control, replacing the former head of the company with a sadistic geneticist named Arthur Declun, and having two of its youngest members murdered! But, what does COBRA want with DC, and what does it have to do with the return of Dr. Mindbender, Nitro, and the creation of a Mutant Growth Hormone that if fallen into the terrorist organization's hands, could create COBRA's first Mutant Force against G.I. Joe and the entire Marvel Universe! That is, unless Wolverine and Scarlett (Amy Birnbaum) can put an end to this plot in this episode set during Civil War!

Episode Two: Day of the Reavers, Night of the Deathstrike!

The Decepticons make their very first appearance in a Wolverine episode as Logan finds himself helping Iron Fist (Linden Ashby) and his new Transformer girlfriend, Nightbird (Colleen Wheeler), now a green and yellow stealth bike, escape Starscream (Michael Dobson) in an episode continued from Iron Fist's own series! But, Logan, Daniel and Phyllicia may have an even bigger problem on their hands,as Wolverine's old enemy, Lady Deathstrike (Karen Maruyama), makes an appearance looking to carve Wolvie up! And if that's not enough, it looks like Megatron (Frank Welker) has sent a new group of human-cyborg Transformers called the Reavers to back Ms. Deathstrike and Starscream up! Unluckily for the bad guys, a mysterious brown-and-tan bike with a robot mode similar to that of Logan has arrived in the form of Nightwolf (Cal Dodd), as this feral Autobot makes his appearance as Wolverine's new bike (and Nightbird's twin brother) in this episode!

Episode Three: Law of the Jungle, Rules of Engagement

The Robots in Disguise theme continues here, as guest character Techrat (Greg Cipes) visits a popular Winnipeg bar to meet with Logan on the possibility of working with him on helping their friend Hugh Jackman (voicing himself at the end of this episode) with the Wolverine movie, only to find the two of them brutally eviscerated by Sabretooth (Ron Perlman), Nightwolf deactivated, and the three of them waking up in the Savage Land, prisoners of both Sabretooth and his new ally, Kraven the Hunter (Gregg Berger)! Uh, Victor, Sergei, there's one problem with that piece of logic: Techrat's freaky girlfriend, Clash (Grey Delisle) is in the Savage Land with Shanna the She-Devil (Hudson Leick), and they got some powerful new friends in the form of Grimlock (Gregg Berger in a dual role) and the Dinobots! And, they're looking to help Ol' Canucklehead and the 'Rat waste your ass for hurting Swoop's new friend, Zabu (in an upcoming episode of Story 49's Ka-Zar Spotlight!)! Now, what's that I heard about prehistoric Transformers, jungle-clad Spider-Man villains, and pumped-up, seven-foot-tall mutant wildmen with a hatred for a certain Canadian with three-foot-long Adamantium claws? We thought so!

Episode Four: Wild Things

Remember the female Wolverine named X-23 from X-Men Evolution? Well, it's been some five years since that episode, and she makes her return in this Wolverine episode with a new name: Laura Howlett (Kari Wahlgren), a new life (as a member of the mutant rock group the Stingers), and a new stage name (Wild Thing)! But, as Logan is reunited with his "little sister," he finds that lead singer Rory Llewellyn (Corey Burton) has some unsavory plans for Laura, and Wolverine may need the help of Nightcrawler's childhood friend Minx (Kath Soucie) to get her out of a situation that could put them on a collision course with the murderous Arkady Rossovich, aka Omega Red (Ralf Moeller), and the Red Mafia during a concert at Radio City Music Hall! Believe me, golden-haired musicians and homicidal Russians with Carbonadium tentacles definitely do not mix!

Episode Five: The Man in the Iron M.A.S.K.

A long-forgotten group of heroes from the 80's makes its very first Marvel Spotlight debut, as Hasbro's Mobile Armored Strike Kommand arrives on the scene! And its leader, Matthew Trakker (Brennan Thicke), needs the help of Wolverine to deal with members of the ninja clan the Hand when two of Trakker's operatives, Bruce Sato (Masi Oka) and Gloria Baker (Tara Strong), are captured during a mission to infiltrate a secret meeting between Miles Mayhem (John McCook) and the evil Japanese samurai known as the Silver Samurai (James Sie)! But, could the appearance of an old female friend in Yukio (Gwendolyn Yeo) cause the mission to go wrong for everyone involved? Hey Wolverine! Can I sell you a VENOM Switchblade for a dollar?

Next: Tigra, Queen of the Cats

11. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Forty-Seven:
    Tigra: Queen of the Cats
    (Greer Grant-Nelson gets her very own first series Spotlight ever!)

[​IMG]

Main Voice Cast:

Greer Nelson/Tigra: Lenore Zann
    Bill Nelson (first episode only): David Hayter
    Dr. Joanne Tumolo: Julie Newmar
    Patricia Walker/Hellcat (recurring role): Beverley Mitchell
    Gailyn Tumolo/La Felina (new character): Gail Kim

Episode One: Stars and Stripes

Captain America (Justin Gross) guest stars in the pilot episode that tells the Marvel True Superhero Story of one the sexiest and most beautiful superheroines in the Marvel Universe, Tigra! From her first appearance as the Cat, investigating the death of her police-officer husband and the connection to the secret crossbreeding lab ran by the mysterious Cat People, to her meeting with the alluring Dr. Joanne Tumolo and Greer's acceptance into their sisterhood (and subsequent transformation into Tigra), and finally, her membership into the Avengers! It's an adventure that's sure to be the cat's meow in this commercial-free, 60-minute episode!

Episode Two: Cat Sisters

Tigra finds herself on the right side of the catbox when she befriends a fellow dormmate in a young woman named Gailyn Tumolo, a veterinary medicine major at Empire State University, just as Greer is getting back to school after everything that happened to her! But, like Greer, she has some dirty little secrets that will cause these two to be attracted to each other, like the fact that she's Dr. Tumolo's 22-year-old daughter, and that she has the same abilities as Tigra, only this time, she's called La Felina (not to mention that she's a lesbian)! Folks, I've warned Blade about this in his own series, and when these two cat-ladies in waiting get together, there's bound to be some sexual heat going on in this romantic tale for mature audiences only

Episode Three: Night of the Puma

There's a new bad boy hunter in town, and a series of grisly animal killings have gotten even Kraven the Hunter (Gregg Berger) scared to death, so he enlists the help of Tigra to get to the bottom of this mystery! Meanwhile, Greer and Gailyn find themselves attracted to a hunky 25-year-old billionaire businessman named Thomas Fireheart (Christopher Khayman Lee), who's looking to close a deal with legendary philanthropist Richard Xanthos (Eric Braeden)! But, when Tigra and La Felina find themselves meeting Fireheart's savage feline alter ego, The Puma, for the first time, all three of them become the target of Sergei Kravinoff himself, especially when the Puma tells the girls that Kraven was responsible for the murders of several big cats, and worse, the two ladies are pitted against each other in a violent gladiatorial arena and the Puma could be the one that rescues them in this episode!

Episode Four: The Predaking of the Savage Land (aka, "Panthea")

Get ready for an adventure featuring some scantilly-clad ladies in the jungle with some very dangerous Robots in Disguise stalking them, as Greer finds herself in the Savage Land with a very jealous Shanna the She-Devil (Hudson Leick), who thinks that Tigra's coming on to her husband, Ka-Zar, the Savage (Marc Singer)! Add to that a beautiful leonine girl named Panthea (Melina Perez), and the fact that all three of these beautiful ladies are about to come face to face with a group of animalistic Decepticons called the Predacons, and it begs me to ask the question: When are Tigra and Panthea gonna get it on, where are the Dinobots, and when is Ka-Zar gonna smack his b***h like a five-dollar ****e? Now, who's the real Beastmaster in the Marvel Universe? Word life!

Episode Five: The Fabulous Life of Patsy Walker

Greer finds herself in Hollywood a guest of the MU's premiere movie-loving psycho teens, Terence Beck and Constance Montgomery (Greg Cipes and Grey DeLisle), better known to Jem fans as Techrat and Clash, when they visit Clash's actress best friend, Patricia "Patsy" Walker, as her mom Dorothy Walker (Catherine Hicks) is about to write and produce her daughter's first superhero flick, "Hellcat," for Sony Pictures! But, Techrat's supervillain brother, Mysterio (Gene Simmons), and his vile girlfriend (and Clash's cousin), Vivien "Video" Montgomery (Noelle North), are plotting to stop the movie from being made by kidnapping Dorothy Walker herself! Bad move, Quentin and Vivien, 'cuz you're gonna have deal with not only T&C, but Tigra and her new sidekick, Patsy Walker, as this episode segues into the brand-new Patsy Walker spotlight in Story Forty-Eight, which is next post!

Next: Patsy Walker: Confidential

12. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Attention Hypesters:

As you well know, as of the fiftieth story in the Marvel Spotlight series, this show will be taking a break as I prepare to bring back the DC Animated Showcase in the DC Comics Films forum. So, the Spotlight's 2007-08 cycle will premiere in the summer of 2007 with the very first Avengers spotlight in years.

How did you like the 2006-07 Spotlight so far? Please post comments in this thread or PM me. Thank you.

Kenny.

13. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Forty-Eight:
    Patsy Walker: Hellcat
    (Teen queen Patsy Walker gets her very first series in this cycle!)

[​IMG]

Main Voice Cast:

Patricia "Patsy" Walker/Hellcat: Beverley Mitchell
    Dorothy Walker: Catherine Hicks
    Stanley Walker: Stephen Collins
    Hedy Wolfe: Eliza Dushku
    Robert "Buzz" Baxter/Mad Dog: Tom Welling
    Daimon Hellstrom/Hellstorm: David Boreanaz
    Greer Nelson/Tigra: Lenore Zann (interconnecting recurring role)

Episode One: Patsy Walker: Confidential

Welcome to the quaint little town of Centerville, California, home to a pretty, red-haired 16-year-old teen named Patricia Walker and her friends. But, what makes this so special? Could it be that Patsy has another profession: that of teenage superheroine? Yep, it's the Marvel True Superhero Story of the they call Hellcat and all of her friends, in this episode!

Episode Two: The Hellcat Comes A Calling

Patsy and her best friend, Hedy Wolfe, are at a mysterious costume shop in Centerville when the two of them discover a supernaturally bewitched yellow outfit said to give the wearer the abilities of the cat family. But when Patsy puts on the costume, she finds herself empowered by its mystical properties, turning her into Hellcat! And so, the adventure begins, but, could Hedy be Patsy's opposite number when she finds a mysterious bird costume of her own to wear? See next episode!

Episode Three: Blackbird

Speaking of cats and birds, here's an interesting observation of why opposites do attract to each other: At that same costume shop from last episode, jealous of Patsy and her newfound powers, Hedy Wolfe finds herself obtaining a mysterious black bodysuit with retractable wings that was once designed and built by Adrian Toomes. But, as Hedy puts on the suit, she finds that it has a negative effect on her towards Patsy, in addition to giving her the powers of a blackbird, hence the name! Now, Patsy must find a way to get the Blackbird battlesuit off of Hedy before these two best friends become bitter enemies! There's another question though: Is Hedy Wolfe a closet lesbian, and if so, why doesn't Patsy know about it?

Episode Four: The Stingers Hit Centerville

Okay folks, we're entering some brand-new territory, as the mutant band known as the Stingers make their appearance in Centerville after their van breaks down. But the stuff hits the fan when lead singer Rory Llewellyn (Corey Burton) finds himself attracted to Patsy Walker, despite her mother Dorothy's objections; Patsy herself gets into a fight with keyboardist Ingrid Krueger (Kath Soucie) over her boyfriend Buzz, and Hedy Wolfe introducing herself to party Phoebe Ashe (Ellen Gerstell), whom Phoebe finds herself attracted to Hedy in the process! All this, and an appearance by the mutant villainess Vertigo (Jeri Ryan) to boot! It's just another one of those days for Patsy and her friends in Centerville!

Episode Five: The Cat and the Scorpion

Roger Corman's flighty superheroine, Black Scorpion, makes her official Marvel Universe appearance in this cycle of the Marvel Spotlight, as Patsy gets a visit from her police detective cousin Darcy Walker (Michelle Lintell) when she visits Centerville. But things go from bad to worse when a lookalike villainess named Scorpia (Joan Severance) makes her appearance in Centerville and Darcy and Patsy join forces as Hellcat and Black Scorpion in order to stop her in this all-woman episode!

Next: Ka-Zar: Adventures In the Savage Land

14. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Forty-Nine:
    Ka-Zar: Adventures in the Savage Land
    (Lord Kevin Plunder gets his very first Spotlight series ever!)

[​IMG]

Main Voice Cast:

Lord Kevin Plunder/Ka-Zar: Marc Singer
    Shanna O'Hara Plunder/Shanna the She-Devil: Hudson Leick
    Zabu: Frank Welker

Dinobots:*

Grimlock: Gregg Berger
    Swoop/Sludge: Frank Welker
    Snarl: Scott McNeil
    Slag: Hal Rayle

*Because of the current changes as of the Marvel/Hasbro alliance after Civil War, the Dinobots are now part of the Ka-Zar cast.

Episode One: Ka-Zar: Lord of the Savage Land

The Savage Land, folks, an untamed world of lush tropical and arctic environments, savage creatures and restless natives. It is also the home of Marvel's own modern-day Tarzan, Ka-Zar, and his wife, Shanna the She-Devil. It's the Marvel True Superhero Story of one of the most feared action heroes in the Marvel Universe in this premiere episode!

Episode Two: Dinobot Island

In this flashback episode continuing from Wolverine's own series, Clash (Grey DeLisle) and her dad are on a trip to the Savage Land when their plane is attacked by the mutant pterodactyl man Sauron (Victor Caroli)! Now, they're on the mysterious Dinobot Island befriended by a group of giant dinosaur Transformers who are protecting Ka-Zar's injured companion Zabu from the arrival of the Predacons and Sauron himself! All this, and did we mention that Ka-Zar, Wolverine (Scott McNeil) and Techrat (Greg Cipes) appear at the end of this episode!

Episode Three: Island of Deception

It's an update of the 1986 Jem episode of the same name, only this time with Kimber Benton (Kelly Sheridan) and Mary Phillips (Maggie Blue O'Hara) finding themselves scantilly-clad in the Savage Land with Ka-Zar and Shanna after being separated from both the Starlights and Fantastics* during a cruise gone awry! But, things get really wonky when Kimber and Stormer accompany Shanna to a mysterious island run by the high-priestess Zaladane (Susan Ward) where things aren't what they seem! All this, plus what happens when their flighty blonde friend, Ingrid Krueger (Kath Soucie) arrives on the island, wearing next to nothing and barely legal to boot! Yeah!!!

Episode Four: Scarlett the She-Devil

G.I. Joe's Snake Eyes and Scarlett (Amy Birnbaum) make a special appearance in this Ka-Zar episode where the two of them find themselves infiltrating a new version of COBRA's Temple Alpha that has just been built in the Savage Land. But, the biggest surprise is when Scarlett runs smack-dab into her cousin, Shanna O'Hara, when she and her husband Ka-Zar are looking into the same case! But, are Shana and Shanna O'Hara, along with Ka-Zar and Snake Eyes, ready to take on not only COBRA's Battle Android Troopers, but also Whiteout (Angela Featherstone) and the Savage Land Mutates as well? Yo Joe, even in the Savage Land!

Episode Five: Pythona

Remember Cobra-La, the Arctic home of the COBRA empire from 1987's G.I. Joe: The Movie? Well, it makes its return as part of the Savage Land! And when Ka-Zar and Zabu enter this chilly world on a search for Mr. Sinister (Eric Stuart), Ol' Kev finds himself enthralled by the spell of its bewitchingly beautiful empress, Pythona (Jennifer Darling), and pitting the sabertoothed tiger Zabu against Cobra-La's entire populace in a fight to save Ka-Zar's life in this frightening episode!

Next-Season Finale: Tales To Astonish: Civil War Aftermath

15. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Forty-Nine:
    Ka-Zar: Adventures in the Savage Land
    (Lord Kevin Plunder gets his very first Spotlight series ever!)

[​IMG]

Main Voice Cast:

Lord Kevin Plunder/Ka-Zar: Marc Singer
    Shanna O'Hara Plunder/Shanna the She-Devil: Hudson Leick
    Zabu: Frank Welker

Dinobots:*

Grimlock: Gregg Berger
    Swoop/Sludge: Frank Welker
    Snarl: Scott McNeil
    Slag: Hal Rayle

*Because of the current changes as of the Marvel/Hasbro alliance after Civil War, the Dinobots are now part of the Ka-Zar cast.

Episode One: Ka-Zar: Lord of the Savage Land

The Savage Land, folks, an untamed world of lush tropical and arctic environments, savage creatures and restless natives. It is also the home of Marvel's own modern-day Tarzan, Ka-Zar, and his wife, Shanna the She-Devil. It's the Marvel True Superhero Story of one of the most feared action heroes in the Marvel Universe in this premiere episode!

Episode Two: Dinobot Island

In this flashback episode continuing from Wolverine's own series, Clash (Grey DeLisle) and her dad are on a trip to the Savage Land when their plane is attacked by the mutant pterodactyl man Sauron (Victor Caroli)! Now, they're on the mysterious Dinobot Island befriended by a group of giant dinosaur Transformers who are protecting Ka-Zar's injured companion Zabu from the arrival of the Predacons and Sauron himself! All this, and did we mention that Ka-Zar, Wolverine (Scott McNeil) and Techrat (Greg Cipes) appear at the end of this episode!

Episode Three: Island of Deception

It's an update of the 1986 Jem episode of the same name, only this time with Kimber Benton (Kelly Sheridan) and Mary Phillips (Maggie Blue O'Hara) finding themselves scantilly-clad in the Savage Land with Ka-Zar and Shanna after being separated from both the Starlights and Fantastics* during a cruise gone awry! But, things get really wonky when Kimber and Stormer accompany Shanna to a mysterious island run by the high-priestess Zaladane (Susan Ward) where things aren't what they seem! All this, plus what happens when their flighty friend, Ingrid Krueger (Kath Soucie) arrives on the island, wearing next to nothing and barely legal to boot! Yeah!!!

Episode Four: Scarlett the She-Devil

G.I. Joe's Snake Eyes and Scarlett (Amy Birnbaum) make a special appearance in this Ka-Zar episode where the two of them find themselves infiltrating a new version of COBRA's Temple Alpha that has just been built in the Savage Land. But, the biggest surprise is when Scarlett runs smack-dab into her cousin, Shanna O'Hara, when she and her husband Ka-Zar are looking into the same case! But, are Shana and Shanna O'Hara, along with Ka-Zar and Snake Eyes, ready to take on not only COBRA's Battle Android Troopers, but also Whiteout (Angela Featherstone) and the Savage Land Mutates as well? Yo Joe, even in the Savage Land!

Episode Five: Pythona

Remember Cobra-La, the Arctic home of the COBRA empire from 1987's G.I. Joe: The Movie? Well, it makes its return as part of the Savage Land! And when Ka-Zar and Zabu enter this chilly world on a search for Mr. Sinister (Eric Stuart), Ol' Kev finds himself enthralled by the spell of its bewitchingly beautiful empress, Pythona (Jennifer Darling), and pitting the sabertoothed tiger Zabu against Cobra-La's entire populace in a fight to save Ka-Zar's life in this frightening episode!

Next-Season Finale: Tales To Astonish: Civil War Aftermath

16. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

very good kenny

17. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

I forgot to tell the Hypesters out there that because of the rights to the Misfits name belonging to Glenn Danzig, Jerry Only and company, the name of Pizzazz, Roxy, Stormer and Jetta's band has been changed to the Fantastics, in honor of the Fantastic Four, the group to which Pizzazz's cousin, Johnny Storm, is a member. More on this development in a future FF or Jem spotlight in the next cycle.

Kenny :trans:

18. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

you can say their lawyers advised pizzaz and company to change the bands name :ninja:

19. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Fifty (Cycle Finale):
    Tales To Astonish: Civil War - Aftermath!
    (This is it! The final Spotlight until the fall season begins!)

[​IMG]

Episode One: Remembrance and Reconstruction

Superhero registration and the merger of two very powerful worlds, those of the characters of both the Marvel and Hasbro Universes, is here - but with an awful price - as Peter Parker and Kimber Benton (he, now played by David Kaufman, and she, by Kelly Sheridan), along with the nearly 5,000 combined characters and many other citizens of this new Ultimate Marvel Universe, are here for the double funeral of two of the greatest heroes of the new UMU, Captain America and Optimus Prime. But what they don't know, is that the events of Annihilation (that will be covered in the next Marvel Spotlight cycle) have brought about a dangerous new menace to the galaxy that rivals both Galactus and Annihilus combined, and his name is... Unicron! Plus, an angry greenskinned Hulk is headed for Earth (for an overview of what happened to the Hulk, look for "Planet Hulk" in this fall's MS cycle). And this time, he's got a massive army of alien warriors and Inhumanoids looking to destroy the United States and the Earth unless an Ultimate Alliance can be gathered together to stop this "World War Hulk" next season! Will this new combined force of heroes be able to take down two gigantic menaces at the same time?

Episode Two: Worlds of Wonder, Worlds Without End

With the annihilation of the Skrull homeworld and the Shi'Ar Empire at hand, there's hope for the survivors of the devastation, as several new planets have appeared, each tailored with a different theme in mind. Among them: Krylor, the entertainment planet that is also known as Mojoworld; Nebulos, the new home of Marvel's reborn mutant race and the strange groups of Transformers both called Headmasters and Targetmasters; Prysmos and New Morvania, the twin warring planets that are the home of the Visionaries and the fantasy world of Dungeons and Dragons; Galador, home of Rom and the Council of Spaceknights; Skalorr, home of the Robotix; Counter-Earth, home of the High Evolutionary, the Knights of Wundagore, and the various My Little Ponies and Moondreamers; Sakaar, home of the Red King and the staging ground for the Hulk's Warguard, and finally, Cybertron Primus and the moons of Velocitron, Animatros, Microtron, Gigantion and Paratron, the home bases of the Autobot, Decepticon, Maximal, Predacon, GoBot and MiniCon Transformers!

Episode Three: The Initiative Has Begun!

All is not lost though, or is it, as Tony Stark has become the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D.! And, with new people such as General Clayton "Hawk" Abernathy, Baldwin "Bulletproof" Vess, Crystal Kane, Matthew Trakker, Dr. Derek Bright and Samuel "Spike" Witwicky joining the ranks of SHIELD's Advisory Board along with heavyweights Timothy "Dum-Dum" Dugan, Gabriel Jones, Ken Tanaka, G.W. Bridge, Contessa Valentina De La Fontaine, Henry Gyrich, Raymond Sikorsky and Valerie Cooper, is the world's greatest spy agency about to do what the Department of Homeland Security couldn't do, and/or are they there to make sure that Tony Stark doesn't turn the security and defense of the nation over to HYDRA and the Decepticons, as they begin the Fifty States Initiative in the new Ultimate Marvel Universe!

Episode Four: A Nation Rebuilds for the 21st Century

With all the hatred and devastation within a myriad of factors that has destroyed the United States as of late, it is a new day as a man by the name of Noah Baxter (Martin Sheen) and a woman named Nancy Claster* (Christine Baranski) have just stepped in as both President and Vice President of the United States in the UMU, and their first order of business: the abolishment of both the Republican and Democratic Parties, leading to the creation of the first Continental Coalition, representing all 50 states, among other things. Second order of business: Gather all of the superpowered heroes, ordinary citizens and Transformers and use their combined talents to rebuild the cities devastated by September 11, Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, and other disastrous policies and natural disasters that doomed America and the world over the years! And, they've got one year to do it!

Episode Five: The New Masters of Evil!

Remember that alliance of supervillains that made their first appearance early in the superhero Civil War? Well, they're back, and stronger than ever as the vile leader of the Decepticons, Megatron (Frank Welker) has gathered together the leaders of HYDRA, COBRA, VENOM, AIM, the Serpent Society, the Sinister Syndicate, the Darkling Lords, the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, the Hellfire Club, the Lethal Legion, the Maggia, the Marauders, the Pacifc Overlords, the Secret Empire and the Thunderbolts to form his new ultimate Masters of Evil with one goal: The destruction of the world! And, with the real-life Al-Qaeda terrorist organization as the newest member of Megatron's Masters of Evil, our heroes are in for the deadliest fight of their lives, whoever it be man, mutant, monster or machine in the new Marvel Universe, and it's only the beginning!

Next Season: Avengers

20. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Footnote: the character of Vice President Nancy Claster is a tribute to the late Nancy Claster, aka Miss Nancy, the first hostess of the original Romper Room children's show from the fifties. She is the mother of Sally Claster, the head of the now-defunct Claster Entertainment.

Kenny :)

21. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Sneak Peek:
    Amazing Fantasy with Kimber and Stormer
    (Kimber Benton and Mary Phillips host this sneak peek at this fall's new fifth-story Marvel Spotlight series!)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Main Voice Cast: Hosts

Kimber Benton: Cathianne Blore
    Mary Phillips: Susan Blu
    Stan "The Man" Lee: Himself

Episode One: Spider-Man/Transformers: Spyder and Silk

In the first of a series of Super Sunday-style episodes for this new anthology series, Peter Parker (David Kaufman) and Mary Jane Watson (Jennifer Hale) find themselves at an old ESU robotics lab where they discover two mysterious arachnid-themed vehicles abandoned there. but, when the Allspark hits them, they become the Marvel Universe's newest Transformers, Spyder and Silk! But, will these two twin male and female Autobots be able to help Spider-Man and MJ deal with the onslaught of the Insecticons in this episode?

Episode Two: Fantastic Four/Misfits: Meet the Fantastics!

Ahh, for those who came in late, Civil War nearly destroyed the original members of the Fantastic Four. Now with Ben Grimm (Michael Chiklis) and Johnny Storm (Chris Evans) the only two members of the team superheroing at this time, four new people have taken up the slack as Johnny's cousin Pizzazz (now voiced by Lisa Ortiz) and her friends, Roxy (Meghan Black), Stormer (Maggie Blue O'Hara), and Jetta (now voiced by Danielle Schieffel) have become the superhero girl group called the Fantastics! And, with Johnny their new manager, Phyllis, Roxanne, Mary and Sheila face their first test yet as they must deal with the menace of Blastaar, the Living Bomb-Burst (Michael Dorn), who is looking to seek revenge on the original FF, in this episode!

Episode Three: Avengers/G.I. Joe: Recruitment Day

With the Fifty States Initiative now in force and Captain America now dead, the Avengers must now start over. And with so many new superhumans being rejected for Avengers membership by new SHIELD director Tony Stark (Marc Worden), General Clayton "Hawk" Abernathy institutes the reformation of the G.I. Joe program, this time with superhuman individuals training to become America's newest super-soldiers! But, the real story is that of a mysterious 20-year-old young man named Steven Grant Rogers (Justin Gross) who has just joined the Joe team! Could this kid be Captain America, risen from the dead in a new body? find out in this episode!

Episode Four: Kimber and Stormer Meet the Spectacular Spider-Woman

In the first of many adventure featuring Marvel's new Mistresses of Mischief, Kimber (now voiced by Liza Jacqueline) gets a summer job as a freelance photographer for Jessica Drew's (Alyssa Milano) new publication, Justice Magazine, while Mary (Maggie Blue O'Hara) debuts as a teen columnist at that same publication. And their first assignment: Interview world-famous ballerina Nadia Dvorak (Claudia Christian)! But, there's one problem: She's got two beguiling daughters, one, Giselle (Amy Pallant), who's following in her mom's footsteps, and the other, Sybil (Shannen Doherty) who, as Gypsy Moth, is one of Spider-Woman's most dangerous enemies! Kimber and Stormer are put between a rock and a hard place as they must choose between gaining a new friend in Giselle, or, helping Jessica, as Spider-Woman, take down her sister when she uses her powers to steal a dangerous nuclear weapon from a government facility in this misadventure of epic proportions!

And Now, the Amazing Fantasy theme song, as sung by Kimber and Stormer:

[​IMG]

Meet a sulky, over-bulky, kinda hulky super hero
    Altruistic and electrically transistored superhero
    An exotically neurotic and aquatic superhero
    The Marvel superheroes have arrived!
    Superpowered from their foreheads to their toes
    Watch them change their very shape before your nose
    See a cane-striking superhero change to Viking superhero
    A humdingin', real swingin', shield-flingin' super hero
    They're the latest, they're the greatest, ultimatest super heroes
    The Marvel superheroes have arrived!
    Stand a little straighter
    Walk a little prouder
    Be an innovator
    Laugh a little louder
    Grow forever greater
    We can show you how to
    And where will you be then?
    (Chorus) You belong, you belong
    You belong, you belong
    To the Merry Marvel Marching Society
    March along, march along
    March along to the song
    Of the Merry Marvel Marching Society
    If you growl, if you grown
    With a down sour outlook
    If you howl, if you moan
    You can lose your sour grout
    By keeping trim and in step
    With the vim and the pep
    Of the Merry Marvel Marching Society.
    Be an early riser
    Strive to be ambitious
    Speak a little wiser
    Try to be judicious
    Be a good advisor
    never ever vicious
    Where will you be then?
    Face front!
    Lift your head!
    You're on the winning team!
    Nuff Said!
    (Reprise chorus)
    If you growl, if you groan
    And your star is nearly zero
    Do not howl, do not moan
    You can be a superhero
    Marching right along
    To the fighting song
    Of the Merry Marvel Marching Society.

22. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

Good To Have You Back Kenny

23. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

when the new stories are ready could you pm me?:ninja:

24. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Yeah I will Gene. But first, another new Sneak Peek.

25. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Sneak Peek 2:
    Journey Into Mystery with Stan Lee
    (Stan Lee and Ingrid "Minx" Krueger host this brand-new spotlight series this fall in the Marvel Spotlight!)

[​IMG]

Main Voice Cast: Hosts

Stan "The Man" Lee: Himself
    Ingrid Krueger/Minx: Kath Soucie

Segment One: Journey Into Mystery: Doctor Doom/Visionaries

This first entry into this new companion series to Amazing Fantasy deals with magic and the supernatural, as Doctor Doom (Julian McMahon) makes his first appearance when he and his new teenage wife, Princess Adrianna (Kelly Sheridan) of Morvania, land themselves on the mystical planet of Prysmos where they are caught up in the battle between the Spectral Knights and Darkling Lords, now led by the two female leaders of Prysmos, Princess Galadria (Julie Benz) and Lady Virulina (Juliet Landau)! But, will it be Adrianna who will warn both Galadria and Virulina about Lord Doom's plan to steal the magical energies of the wizard Merklynn (John Rhys-Davies), take over the planet and take the two beautiful monarchs for himself? Not if Prince Leoric and Lord Darkstorm have anything to say about that!

Segment Two: Journey Into Mystery: Incredible Hulk/Inhumanoids

Set before the events leading up to last years Civil War, the Hulk (Fred Tatasciore) finds himself in the world of Subterranea, where he is involved in a battle between the Mole Man (Phil Fondacaro) and his Moloid army, and the monstrous Metlar (Frank Welker) and the Inhumanoids in an attempt to rescue Bruce Banner's college friend, Dr. Derek Bright (Loren Lester), and his team. But, when the evil Blackthorne Shore (Charlie Adler) and an Army colonel named Jack Armbruster (Kevin Conroy) arrive to deal with the Hulk and the Earth Corps, it'll be his son, Brad (Will Friedle), that will help the Hulk deal with his father's military might in this episode!

Segment Three: Journey Into Mystery: Stingers/Excalibur

The Stingers: Riot (Corey Burton), Rapture (Ellen Gerstell) and Minx (Kath Soucie) travel to London, England where they meet up with Minx's friends Nightcrawler and Shadowcat (Brad Swaile and Maggie Blue O'Hara) and their new team, Excalibur. But hijinks ensue, as Phoebe gets into a fight with the shapeshifting Meggan (Billie Piper) over the hunky Captain Britain (Christopher Eccleston), Riot gets burned by an angry Rachel Summers (Venus Terzo) when he gets too close to her in Phoenix mode, and both groups find themselves meeting the mysterious Opal Luna Saturnyne (Finola Hughes) and getting caught up in a war between the Tinkerbillies and the bizarre Crazy Gang in Otherworld in this episode!

Segment Four: Journey Into Mystery: The Mighty Thor/C.O.P.S: Code Blue

The Central Organization of Police Specialists make their first full appearance as part of Code Blue when they team up with the mighty Thor (Dave Boat) to bring down Brandon "Big Boss" Babel (Rob Paulsen) and his army of Crooks. But, when computer specialist Christina "Mainframe" Cassidy (Tara Strong) and weapons specialist Margarita "Rigger" Ruiz (Elizabeth Pena) are caught along with Lieutenant Marcus "Stonewall" Stone (Dennis Haysbert) in a battle with demonic forces led by Surtur, it'll be up to Detective Lieutenant Baldwin "Bulletproof" Vess (Michael Dorn) and the God of Thunder, Thor, to take down both Surtur and Big Boss before Empire City goes up in flames!

Segment Five: Journey Into Mystery: Typhoid Mary/Dungeons and Dragons

Here's something you never thought you'd see, as Daredevil villainess Typhoid Mary (Fairuza Balk) finds herself at an amusement park where the new Dungeons and Dragons ride has just premiered! Funny thing is, when she becomes the willing participant in this grand experiment with six unsuspecting kids, the seven of them find themselves teleported to the magical world of the game itself, where Mary finds herself attracted to the evil sorcerer Venger (James Earl Jones), and the kids - Henry, Eric, Sheila, Bobby, Dianna and Presto, meeting the Dungeon Master when his world is being invaded by the Marvel Universe's demon lord, Mephisto, and his family when they join forces with Venger to rid the world of D&D of all good magical beings in this special update of the 1982 Marvel Films series!