The Rock/Dwayne Johnson - The Actor

The only movie I've seen him in was the Rundown,and I really enjoyed that.

Not a chance in hell dude. The Rock still has yet to prove he has any acting talent at all and is not just an entertainer.

I would liken him more to Vin Diesel, but Vin Diesel at least proved he had acting talent recently in 'Find me Guilty.'

Ben Affleck is just a popular actor to hate on for some reason. He is a good actor though, just see 'Hollywoodland'. He got an award for that film and completely "stole the show" as well. So not only does he have screen presence, but good acting abilities as well.

Did you read his entire post??? I think not. Ben Affleck is a great actor, sure. He wasnt bashing his abitlity. He was comparing their film choices. Ben Affleck has done some pretty poor films instead of choosing oscar worthy roles. Next time you think you are insulted by a post, go ahead and read the entire post plzthankyou.

Well the Rock fighting Ernie Reyes in the Rundown is one of the funniest things i have ever seen.

Even in his Wrestling days, his interviews were absolutely hilarious. The guy is a bloody funny comedian.

he should do a comedy with someone like Eddie murphy or someone.

Well the Rock fighting Ernie Reyes in the Rundown is one of the funniest things i have ever seen.

Even in his Wrestling days, his interviews were absolutely hilarious. The guy is a bloody funny comedian.

he should do a comedy with someone like Eddie murphy or someone.

Both of his Saturday Night Live appearances were fantastic!

Nic-Catrell!

The amount of Banned Users in this thread is too damn high!

Interesting to see if The Rock becoming a megastar has changed peoples perception of him?

His acting is better but he's still very much an action actor that doesn't require a lot of depth so it's hard to say how much he can truly act.

Whats up with all these old threads getting bumped?

About The Rock I did enjoy his performance in Pain & Gain.

Lord has become a necromancer bumping the dead back to life.

Rock is no worse than any other action star. Just wish he would pick better scripts

Whats up with all these old threads getting bumped?

About The Rock I did enjoy his performance in Pain & Gain.
We can only understand the future if we know the past. And it's allways interesting to see perspectives from years ago

Its incredible how many movies this guy is popping up in lately. How many has he had this year alone? Fast 6, Pain and Gain, G.I. Joe, Snitch...the guy has come along way and deservedly so.

I just wish rock would start loosening up a little bit. He seems stiff.sometimes. I thought he would do that with snitch but instead he locked up. He sill has the potential to be great again if he just let's go and allows himself to be.

I agree about the loosening up sometimes. He needed to in Gi Joe. I thought his performances in Snitch and Pain And Gain were both phenomenal and shows that he does have pretty good range

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"