The say something nice about your fellow hypesters thread!

Godzilla2000's avatar makes me sad in a good way. :)

muchoes gracias, Senor Edge. usted no es tan malo usted mismo

Dew - el pingüino de la reina, nosotros todo el amor usted tanto. ¿Pero si era usted que borró el TB y otro rosca, podría tener mis 700 postes detrás?
Margarita - usted realmente era bonito
X - Pare el rasgar de mi acto
Saiyan estupendo 2 - usted tiene aprender mucho, mi protege joven

ph27home said:
your reasonable in your argument style and are willing to admit errors you might make. you have a jovial method of incissive insults. yet you carry them of with little malice. your name is typical yet cool none the less. your honest with your opinion and not afraid of the consiquences of people not liking your in your face honesty. i respect that.

I just realized that this sounds like the world's longest fortune-cookie.

hehehe

yes i think i was channeling some cold reading type language.

elijya would so much cooler if he wasn't part of shadaloo. he manages to be cool despite that tho.

i hav never quite talked to ph27home, but with 4,350 and a long and fruitful membership, i'd say hes a pretty active lad/lass.

plus, i love the avatar! :) :up:

the open palm pushes grasp destiny instead.

fortune always waits in the cookie. you only need break barriers to recieve.

new shoes are stiff. walk in other people's till they are comfy.

no ones ever asked me what my avatar actually is. but i'm gonna say any way. it's part of a picture of a sunset on water that i found remenisant of a lava flow. i then realised it was remenisant of many forms in a nature so i started using a version with inverted colours that looked like ice and water. then just resently i did a fade between the two. which gives some people head aches aparently.

ph27home said:
no ones ever asked me what my avatar actually is. but i'm gonna say any way. it's part of a picture of a sunset on water that i found remenisant of a lava flow. i then realised it was remenisant of many forms in a nature so i started using a version with inverted colours that looked like ice and water. then just resently i did a fade between the two. which gives some people head aches aparently.

I think it's because the colors are so bright and contrast so much and change so quickly.

Outsiderzedge said:
I think it's because the colors are so bright and contrast so much and change so quickly.

i love garden state

Sam: Are you really ******ed?
Andrew Largeman: No.
Sam: Ooh, great job man! I really thought you were ******ed. I mean, you're better than that Corky kid and he's actually ******ed. If there was a ******ed Oscar you would win, hands down, kick his ass!

i could slow it down i guess. i could also add in to other vesions so it's not going from opposite to opposite at any time. i can't think of a fourth version yet tho. i do like the symbolism of the yin and yang that the inversion aludes to now tho. and the pacing reminds me of a heart beat.

mehzeb you should chat mor often on the boards.

I love you all... except for maybe MORG, but that's another story:D...

Superhobo sucks ****ing ass, I hope he dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"