What does Hasbro do withother lines that you want them to do with Marvel?

Who the f*** is Digger??

digger is a dead mob boss who was killed and buried in a gamma bomb testing site... i actually liked the story, and the only way peter could defeat him was the same way he developed a way to defeat (and by defeat i mean kill) the hulk if he had to... he didnt say what it was, but it was a big explosion that destroyed digger (who was a reianimated corpse)

So basically he was zombie without the hunger for human flesh??

ya.. but super strong... kinda like hulk, but not "FRIGGIN HUGE" i thought he looked pretty cool

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Digger_(The_Vegas_Thirteen)

ooo i guess hes actually 13 bodies compiled into one

diggerspdm1.jpg

He was kinda like Solomon Grundy......only green and more talky

na... he was the pimpest zombie ever.. i actually felt bad for him though..

Then I will have to great a Pimper Zombie to make the Pimpest Zombie Ever to put Digger to shame'

FTB....Start up some design Sketches for ZOMBIE PIMP!

Roughneck is gonna have his hands full with Zombie Pimp I tell you what.

haha, sadly though Digger was much better then that molten man rip off who burned down aunt may's house :(

And where is Molten man these days...last I heard he went straight and was protecting the Parkers during Maximum Carnage...I want a Molten Man Figure....Give me Mark Raxton.

And where is Molten man these days...last I heard he went straight and was protecting the Parkers during Maximum Carnage...I want a Molten Man Figure....Give me Mark Raxton.

o he was this copper dude who was doused with vibranium... and destroyed MJ and petes apartment and burned down mays house.. he was a friend of peters in highschool (retconed) and i guess when peter became less dorky they drifted away, and he held a grudge

molten man on the other hand was just in sensational spidey.. working for chameleons group of villains..

Copper Dude sounds a lot like Molten Man.....Wo wrote that?

Wiki says that MM was only with Chameleon cause he was threatening to kill a kid that Raxton tok care of...Still good.

Yeah, it said that he was forced to attack Liz (His step Sister)...It also says he had a confrontation with the Punisher that left him in Critical condition

i think that happened in the civil war punisher issues... dunno though... i rember seeing somethin.. it was really brief though

hm....I missed War Journal #1 so I never bothered with #2

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"