What does Hasbro do withother lines that you want them to do with Marvel?

Yeah but I only go to the one store....I hate the other ones around here...but now I've missed two weeks of 52 so I gotta go to one of them

If I see them....otherwise I figured I would wait from trade.

I guess that the Masterworks were a lot like Unleashed

Then I will have to great a Pimper Zombie to make the Pimpest Zombie Ever to put Digger to shame'

FTB....Start up some design Sketches for ZOMBIE PIMP!

OK, cool.

But I have one stipulation. He is of my control. Believe me when I tell you I have knowledge of the "Pimp". I want to do his origin and his one-shot with Roughneck.

Thats my stipulation. Anything less and no dice.

Alright.......Oh and I got a little piece for Little Teapot.....

Roughneck stands towering over a midget in a leather bodysuit, the Midget, Boiler, is lacing up his boots.

Roughneck - So who are you?

Boiler - Name's Boiler.

Stress (Off Panel) - No it's Not.

Boiler - Well, my name is Earl Jungman but everybody calls me Boiler.

Stress (Off Panel) - No we don't.

I think its funny. I told you it'd be cooler if it was a name they used to rib him with. Boiler is good name for him though.

Boiler is just the placeholder name I tossed in when I wrote it, but Its grown on me as well

It's from the Episode of Futurama where Bender fills in as Calculon's water heater

Its good. I like it. Besides, the little dude is gonna be Teapot most of the time anyway.

Yep.....I just wonder what name would end up on the fig......His name is boiler but he's be known as Little Teapot

Maybe it'd be labeled

"Boiler the Little Teapot"

What about "Phasing Teapot"??

Thats when he gets hit with this atomizing machine fighting The Mad Top (a crazy gay inventer guy).

And for the record it likely wont be Stress from Off Panel....I haven't named them guys yet....and I don't think Midnight Ice would be that much of a jerk....he'll call him Teapot, but not rub it in like that....Roughneck on the other hand will always call him Boiler....Roughneck's a nice guy like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"