The SDCC Thread (Pic Heavy)

I had to get a back supporter before reading this thread. It's REALLY pic heavy.

Invincible showed us this pic in another thread

Comic-Con_2007_68.jpg

Above them boots you can seel the lower halves of some of the F4 BAF Series and Some of the S3 BAF Series

comiccon200768sp2.jpg

oh snap, i want Daredevil and Black Bolt. my find feels is nothing now :(

ok so hasbro officialy went above and beyond what i expected... esp with the F4 wave

Look at the Articulation on Nova and then look at the articulation on Black Bolt....it's hard to believe these guys are in the same line let alone the same wave.

i also wanna know the point of some of the figs having the toybiz joints and others having the hasbro... friggin make up your mind :p

looks like there's 3 puny's too... black, blue shirt, and army fatigues

and who's standing between sandman and mj? looks like a black tanktop

010.jpg

Kitty Fell Down
011.jpg

012.jpg

Is that Iceman?
013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

I think I need to stop getting these....there are just gonna be too many

Prolly will only get Punisher, Holocaust, IW, Torch, Thing, Doom, and Silver Surfer. I'll happily give away BAF pieces.

Now I don't want that Knight dude, now I want less Marvel Girl less...

Someone find pictures of the new LCBH stuff. I'm kinda disappointed by the HML stuff. Some of it looks fantastic, though. Daredevil, Silver Surfer, Thing, Johnny...I'd like some clarity of what everything is though. Icons, 2-up, ML series, whatever.

Seeing Apoc smile like that is kinda creepy.Anyways I want me Tigra,Silver Surfer,Dr.Doom,1st app. Daredevil and Maybe some others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"